Adding friends **

Holli berriHolli berri Registered Users 26 Posts
Hi, how do I add friends,been playing a year by myself ,I'm level 23 and my arms are tried :) lol my name is sandy ,my game name is Holli Berri (a lil about me ) I'm 54(don't tell nobody ) lol - I'm married my husband is Mike I have 3 grown kids , we live in Ohio ,I often read the forums on here this is my 1st post , ya,ll seem cool ,sorry soooo lonng lol if ya could help thank you so much take care peace and love *****

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, and welcome. I moved your post here, hope this helps. First thing to do is to read the threads about the benefits of playing with friends, then the specific thread for your platform. EIther Adding GameCenter Friends (for Apple Products) or the Androids thread if you're Android.

Those threads will give you instructions for adding people. You're never too old for KK:H. I have a grown son as well. Mine is a Sr. in College. You should look at the threads started recently about people looking for friends.....for your platform. If you tell me what you're playing on, I'll try and steer you to some threads to read, and find friends from. (terrible grammar, I know)

Please don't wait another year before replying. :) JK Nice to meet you, and we'll help you get hooked up and playing with people. :)

Welcome.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • tyktaktyktak Registered Users 2 Posts
    Add me please
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi tyktak. Welcome to the forum. If you'd like people to add you, you must let them know what platform you play on. Please see the post I made above yours, it should point you in the right direction. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary