Weekend Event 4/15/16 ~ National Eraser Day + More!! VIP?

Comments

• zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Hi Laralu. From my own experience, sometimes you get the rest of the gigs, but you don't get any benefits that you would've gotten during the event. If they're already in your queue, though, they will be there for you to complete.

You don't get the rest of the gigs usually, but during last weekend's event I discovered you get the bonus points of whatever that event is. I hadn't played the past few weekend events, but I decided last weekend I would. I had all those first jobs saved and when I did them, I got the event points. It made last weekend a lot easier to complete for me.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    The gig with Simon was really cute! I wish they'd use him like that more often and/or we would finally meet this daughter of his he's always talking about (if anything, our meeting Maria's niece instead of her seemed odd to me?)

Oh that let me very curious about the gig, but no way I'll do it with that amount of energy easily we can get 6 K-stars doing SCL shifts!

And Simon's daugther is almost a legend of the game, I like being that way if someday they intend to show her, hope they do something special about her look and she doesn't turn up being another random NPC!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yeah, Make her stand out like the Simon and Elizabeth heads from April Fools Day. Vats....would you dress up as Simon for a bit? I want a Huntsman picture with my Elizabeth Head. I'm going to give that woman cleavage and legs for the first time in her life. Happy Saturday everyone. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok Koko just give me a minute! Vats will be Simon for the next hour! Take that pic!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    hyerilee wrote: »
    Well, it seems we will have a new hairstyle coming in a future event

204h8m.jpg

I want it. I need it.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    Thank you Vats, we got a load of pics. And one that will surprise everyone. I'll pop some in Fashion thread, but I just have to put this shocker here. Who knew?

KKH_Screenshot_1460823925602_zpsrcdr7kzm.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Well, it seems we will have a new hairstyle coming in a future event

204h8m.jpg

It's beautiful. You know, I kinda wonder sometimes if they put out these "teasers" so they can observe our reactions. If we all praise and crave it so much, it ends up in the gift boxes.
    PM to add
    I got the bracelet, it looks cool in picture but really not visible when worn. I wanted the hair, sob.

ofKQ9vd.png
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    It's beautiful. You know, I kinda wonder sometimes if they put out these "teasers" so they can observe our reactions. If we all praise and crave it so much, it ends up in the gift boxes.
    Well, I need Kim's gold dress, and the hair with the gold embellishments. I'll wait here. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Anytime Koko! Dante is a brave boy, cause he's not afraid of those big heads!

Glu could give us a storyline where we can be Simon & Korkov's cupid! They certainly have a weird chemistry!

Nai thanks for making clear about that being a bracelet lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    The guys giftbox hair looks a lot like Benedict Cumberbatch's hair in season 1 of Sherlock
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's my late post of my freebies giftboxes. I didn't win anything good. All I wanted was the golden shoes.:(
    image.php?di=G1M9F.jpg

image.php?di=EWIZ1.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh that let me very curious about the gig, but no way I'll do it with that amount of energy easily we can get 6 K-stars doing SCL shifts!

And Simon's daugther is almost a legend of the game, I like being that way if someday they intend to show her, hope they do something special about her look and she doesn't turn up being another random NPC!

I just finished the third job so I can simply tell you ;3

During the first gig - the photoshoot - Simon reveals that he had model aspirations and enjoys participating in the spread. Afterwards Maria calls to tell you that you're up for a shampoo ad campaign and to go to a party at Oak. There's an NPC there who asks your hair routine - I went with the option where I praised the shampoo. Once that finishes Maria calls again to tell you that you got the deal as well as giving you the option of completing it with or without Simon. Naturally, I chose Simon to come and he again says how exciting it is although 'my real dream was underwear modeling' and makes a crack or two about maybe having to drop his other clients if more work comes to him.

Overall it was a really cute storyline and I was even more pleased with it considering the April Fool's day event as I wore his suit during both photo shoots ;3

one thing about Maria's niece I wasn't aware of was the fact that all of them look different so I wonder if it would be the same for Simon's daughter. Heh - maybe they'll all have that silver hair we want (and will hopefully get soon) but I definitely wouldn't mind meeting her if only to get more Simon scoop in the process.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

I hate it! I hate everything about it, I definitely don't want it anywhere near my closet!!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    I hate it! I hate everything about it, I definitely don't want it anywhere near my closet!!

Now that I look at it, I hate it too! I won't be paying for it!

Vats I got confused too, but I zoomed in and it's definitely not a watch.
    PM to add
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

During the first gig - the photoshoot - Simon reveals that he had model aspirations and enjoys participating in the spread. Afterwards Maria calls to tell you that you're up for a shampoo ad campaign and to go to a party at Oak. There's an NPC there who asks your hair routine - I went with the option where I praised the shampoo. Once that finishes Maria calls again to tell you that you got the deal as well as giving you the option of completing it with or without Simon. Naturally, I chose Simon to come and he again says how exciting it is although 'my real dream was underwear modeling' and makes a crack or two about maybe having to drop his other clients if more work comes to him.

Overall it was a really cute storyline and I was even more pleased with it considering the April Fool's day event as I wore his suit during both photo shoots ;3

one thing about Maria's niece I wasn't aware of was the fact that all of them look different so I wonder if it would be the same for Simon's daughter. Heh - maybe they'll all have that silver hair we want (and will hopefully get soon) but I definitely wouldn't mind meeting her if only to get more Simon scoop in the process.

We also had Maria's nephew, the computer whiz, and her rockin', gambling grandmother. Or was it her aunt? So it's only fair we see a storyline with Simon's daughter. Yasssss, Simon's daughter!

See, now *there's* passion!
    Well, I need Kim's gold dress, and the hair with the gold embellishments. I'll wait here. :)

I second Koko's sentiments here. Want! I think these things come from KKH versions in other countries, actually. At least from what I've seen here and there, just looking around.

Aw thanks Andrzej! I would love to get a storyline like that out of the weekend event, but at least to me grinding for k-stars is more important.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Aw thanks Andrzej! I would love to get a storyline like that out of the weekend event, but at least to me grinding for k-stars is more important.

Vats Can you post a picture of Simon wearing underwear? lol I wanna do a photo collage
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts

True. G went all out and bought Mykonos home, the cat in NJ and a pair of shoes and now we're going crazy saving k-stars...it was all worth it lol. Xime is not so good with the saving because she still doesn't have a car/jet and so chic so we have to earn kstars the old fashion way, actually working and you know how those 8 hrs gigs are...but she did buy Miami, so we're making progress.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Vats Can you post a picture of Simon wearing underwear? lol I wanna do a photo collage

I would love to help you hyerilee, but unfortunetely guys aren't able to go shirtless/pantless.

What I could do is wear Simon with a tank top, shorts and flip flops, that is the most nude they can go. Does that helps you?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I would love to help you hyerilee, but unfortunetely guys aren't able to go shirtless/pantless.

What I could do is wear Simon with a tank top, shorts and flip flops, that is the most nude they can go. Does that helps you?

Well, that's fine for me. Thanks for helping
  • empressofjapanempressofjapan Registered Users 32 Posts
    I got the ring for this weekend event and the necklace on my new game. Seems like a good enough weekend for me!
    Add me of GC: empressofjapan
    hyerilee check your PM box!

Glad the event was good to you empress!

I share the same feeling, got great shoes and a bracelet through the event, I did some great purchases too and I was able to grind many k-stars and due this hard work I reached the max level once again:)!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Next event is 5-star!!!!!!!!
  • Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    I just wondered why we didn't have a Kourtney's Birthday Weekend event this weekend? We had ones for Khloe, Kim and Kylie where we earned outfits inspired by them. Kim's and Khloe's were even Shop My Closet events.
    I wouldn't have minded one of her hairstyles.
  • FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    Seriously? Well, atleast it was hair. If it were one of those daily box clothes, I would literally cry. The hair is cute though, but not worth it.

yRkKhpgXuYBrmLCYXMu30PIZRPwi8gz-5tDamHulzEKluq60nyEVap2Br5ZqLJVoEK5S=w1600-h900-rw-no
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
    Jd45313 wrote: »
    I just wondered why we didn't have a Kourtney's Birthday Weekend event this weekend? We had ones for Khloe, Kim and Kylie where we earned outfits inspired by them. Kim's and Khloe's were even Shop My Closet events.
    I wouldn't have minded one of her hairstyles.

I just think we had enough inspired by Kourtney events since beginning of this year
  • shairnahshairnah Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hey everyone! If anyone's playing Kendall and Kylie my please add me on Game Center: shairnah91
    /shairnah

I play K&K
    Game Center ID: Shairnah
    I contribute to the Kendall and Kylie game Wikia.
    We need more contributers to this wiki! Please help!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.