Options

Kim Kardashian : Hollywood For MAC OS X

I downloaded KimK for MAC OS X like 2 weeks ago. All of my Game Center friends play on their iPad or their iPhone so I cannot see their names in the friend list in KimK.

Does this mean they are not able to gift me unless they are playing on MAC OS X?

Please let us combine both iOS devices and MAC OS X so I can gift/get gifted in this game or it's fixed like that?

Thanks in advance.

-Hadi ;)

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Oh weird :/ I know with Stardom: Hollywood you can connect with OS X players through GameCenter regardless of device. Are you definitely signed into GC in the game?
  • Options
    *Jess**Jess* Registered Users 6 Posts
    No, the separate devices are different worlds as far as KKH goes - they show up as totally different games in gamecenter. Right now I have 37 'normal' KKH friends and only 2 KKH:OSX friends.

(And I'd love more, so add me: hedgehogwings)
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Very strange :/ This is a whole new thing glu have done.. For years you have been able to connect with players of OSX and iOS. But hey, Hadi, Jess is willing to be your friend :3
  • Options
    dijahpdijahp Registered Users 3 Posts
    Its so silly and annoying that none of my KKH friends that play on iPhone & iPad don't show up in my Mac game. I'm really hoping this will change soon. I spent so much time adding friends in Game Center and only 1 has showed up, and I couldn't figure out why until now. If you play KKH on Mac, please add me in Game Center.

Game Center-QueenRagine
  • Options
    kimkstarkimkstar Registered Users 2 Posts
    Very annoying, glu plz connect accounts !!

my gamecenter name is adriejusta23 add me !
  • Options
    AsiaAntoinetteAsiaAntoinette Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am having the same problem as you and I also play KKH throw Mac OSX too you can add me Asia Antoinette
  • Options
    Tiara2397Tiara2397 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I also play KKH on Mac, add my on GC: Tiara2397
  • Options
    ErinmydearErinmydear Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you for adding me on GC!!! I sent you a gift, hope you like it!
  • Options
    HelloHeroGirlHelloHeroGirl Registered Users 2 Posts
    Are there ever going to be any updates for this game on the Macbook version because it's ridiculous how they update the devices but the last update on the Macbook is still 2014.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I heard that it was not feasible to go forward with that platform, and I'm looking for that info again for confirmation. But as I said in an earlier thread, if you have another device that can play a different platform, perhaps Customer Care can help restore any purchases.

I'm closing this, it was an old thread from over a year ago, and I you have another open thread on the same topic. I understand your frustration. I'm sorry the platform development was discontinued. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.