Any Macbook updates?

HelloHeroGirlHelloHeroGirl Registered Users 2 Posts
I have been playing this game since it came out on the Macbook and literally have everything in game. I have been hoping for an update but nothing. It feels as though they could careless for those who play on the computer and it's saddening because I can't transfer any of the things I have to my phone. Does anyone know if there will be an update soon for those who play it on the computer?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, very sorry about this, but I have no info about the macbook. If someone else does, they'll post, or I promise to scout around and see if I can find any info for you. When was the last update for you?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • aurichieaurichie Registered Users 34 Posts
    It was last updated in August 2014 when they added London, England and levels 21 and 22. I think it's safe to say the Mac version has been abandoned.
    My wife Willow Pape is better than you, and you know it

Game Center (iOS): aurichie
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry to hear that. Thanks for the info. HelloHeroGirl, is there anyway for you to play on a different platform? If you do have another means to play the game, you would have to start from the beginning, but I would send in a ticket to customer care. Explain how you love the game, have been playing for 2 years, waiting for an update. Explain you've started a new game, and if you've made purchases through the star shop, they might be able to help you out and restore those purchases. They can't just move your game over to a new platform, but they are very sympathetic to players, and might help you in way. Good luck HelloHeroGirl, and anyone else in this predicament.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary