Bugs in 4.9 Update

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Hi, we've noticed 2 things wrong with the update.

• crashes when you go to buy something in the new home in Vienna

• crashes when flying to St. Barts

Use this to list any other issues you find. Thanks

BTW, I'm iOS/ 9.3.1
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Demi911Demi911 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I can not purchase anything in Vienna nor will it let me exit. What do I do? I am also iOS 9.3.1. Thanks!
  • Demi911Demi911 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Demi911 wrote: »
    I can not purchase anything in Vienna nor will it let me exit. What do I do? I am also iOS 9.3.1. Thanks!

It is working now. Thanks! If you want to add me I am iOS GC :)Demi
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    I've noticed that the option to increase the relationship with NPC's at parties and gigs is gone - no blue star tap option. Not sure if this is a glitch, or intentional?
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    They sent out the fix for this shortly after notification. If any other issue pop up, please let us know here. :)

As far as NPC relationships, I'm sorry HoneyRaven I don't know what you mean. I have little experience with NPCs. Maybe this would be a better question for the General Discussion update thread. You'll get a broader section of responses.

The 3rd glitch repaired, btw, was the lack of tappables in Vienna. :) Hope this helps everyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Everytime I exit the game and go back in, it completely reloads. I guess it's not technically a glitch, but it's annoying when I exit the game to answer a text, etc., then have to wait for it to reload again =\

Edit: Now that I'm paying attention, a lot of times when I go back into the game, it freezes, then crashes. Then I reopen it again and it reloads. Super annoying :mad:
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
    Ok Tarabella, what is your Platform/ OS Version/ Device and Level in game? They're watching this thread now, so post any other info. Maybe we can find out about this tomorrow. Sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oops! It's iPhone 6S plus, version 9.3.1 and I have the newest update on KKH. Thanks Koko :)
    XoXo
    Morning. Others aren't reporting this, so I'm thinking submit a ticket to customer care. I know it's nerve wracking to go through the whole loading thing each time you open up, but at least it's working. So, I'd try customer care at this point. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Morning. Others aren't reporting this, so I'm thinking submit a ticket to customer care. I know it's nerve wracking to go through the whole loading thing each time you open up, but at least it's working. So, I'd try customer care at this point. :)

Good afternoon :) thanks for looking into this for me! It's working perfectly now :)
    XoXo
    Yay. Just in time for a party weekend! ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • WildHeartWildHeart Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hi, I'm just wondering if someone can help me. I've updated to the latest version on kkg and just like a lot of other people had the same bugs (lack of tappables, not able to buy furniture in Vienna castle) but that was all fixed and it seemed my game was running smoothly, I also managed to get past the gift box for the weekend event, but for some reason I'm having loading problems. I just opened up the game like usual and my game is loading very slowly starting off at 0.1% then after a few seconds 0.2 and so on. I've closed the app and rebooted my iPad, I also got an error message on the network connection but I've checked all my other apps and wifi connection and everything seems fine. I play on iPad mini version 9.3.1, I play a female character level 41. Sorry for long post, it's my first time posting and wanted to get as much details as possible, if anyone can help I would really appreciate it as I would love to take part in the event. Thank you
  • aurichieaurichie Registered Users 34 Posts
    WildHeart wrote: »
    Hi, I'm just wondering if someone can help me. I've updated to the latest version on kkg and just like a lot of other people had the same bugs (lack of tappables, not able to buy furniture in Vienna castle) but that was all fixed and it seemed my game was running smoothly, I also managed to get past the gift box for the weekend event, but for some reason I'm having loading problems. I just opened up the game like usual and my game is loading very slowly starting off at 0.1% then after a few seconds 0.2 and so on. I've closed the app and rebooted my iPad, I also got an error message on the network connection but I've checked all my other apps and wifi connection and everything seems fine. I play on iPad mini version 9.3.1, I play a female character level 41. Sorry for long post, it's my first time posting and wanted to get as much details as possible, if anyone can help I would really appreciate it as I would love to take part in the event. Thank you

My game is doing exactly the same as yours now. I guess it's a server or network issue beyond our control. Others may not have noticed it yet because their games are cached and not trying to pull updates from the remote server. There's nothing we can do but hope more people experience it soon so the issue gets fixed.
    My wife Willow Pape is better than you, and you know it

Game Center (iOS): aurichie
  • VanillyVanilly Registered Users 1 Posts
    My game is also having this issue! I play on a iPad v9.3.1. I am level 25. My game will not load, opens at .1% and increases slowly by only .1% and it resets at 10% back down to .1!

What should I do...
    Hi. I notified Glu about this, and if we get any updated info I'll put it here. Please be sure to inslude your

Platform/ OS Version/ Device/ Level in Game

And brief description of issue. I'm sorry this is happening, hang in there. When I have a loading issue, I just keep trying and saying a little prayer. ;) You can also check the Support section in your game for any troubleshooting.

Right now my issue is a device that doesn't want to charge, Glu can't help me. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • aurichieaurichie Registered Users 34 Posts
    There's nothing you can do. The problem is on glu's end.
    My wife Willow Pape is better than you, and you know it

Game Center (iOS): aurichie
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Vanilly wrote: »
    My game is also having this issue! I play on a iPad v9.3.1. I am level 25. My game will not load, opens at .1% and increases slowly by only .1% and it resets at 10% back down to .1!

What should I do...

Same! On both devices.

iPhone 5s
    iPad mini

Haven't done the iOS update so trying that now!

Edit: updated iOS on both devices, didn't solve the problem.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Everytime I exit the game and go back in, it completely reloads. I guess it's not technically a glitch, but it's annoying when I exit the game to answer a text, etc., then have to wait for it to reload again =\

Edit: Now that I'm paying attention, a lot of times when I go back into the game, it freezes, then crashes. Then I reopen it again and it reloads. Super annoying :mad:

Same is happening to me!
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Wait guys in think is fixed now!
    Hi. I notified Glu about this, and if we get any updated info I'll put it here. Please be sure to inslude your

Platform/ OS Version/ Device/ Level in Game

And brief description of issue. I'm sorry this is happening, hang in there. When I have a loading issue, I just keep trying and saying a little prayer. ;) You can also check the Support section in your game for any troubleshooting.

Right now my issue is a device that doesn't want to charge, Glu can't help me. :(

lol. I had to approve my own post. ok, you should have seen this when I posted it, Let me know if it's fixed.

ETA: they released a fix a little oer an hour ago. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Let’s see for the weekend event I am not getting the “small talk” points after tapping the action and..

I can see that camera from update 4.0.0 is still lying on the ground in Paris and has not been replaced with the fire hydrant that was there.

River Ranch Restaurant in Montana, Tajni in St. Barts, and Kikladhes in Mykonos all do not have the correct icons so appearance gigs cannot be done there.

Maria’s pants from the Foolin’ Around weekend event are shown as being high-waist when they clearly are not; the length on the pants appears to be uneven as well.

In the male wardrobe there are a pair of khaki pants that do not fit correctly with a tan and grey pair of shoes.

hoodstar9 wrote: »
    Let’s see for the weekend event I am not getting the “small talk” points after tapping the action and..

I can see that camera from update 4.0.0 is still lying on the ground in Paris and has not been replaced with the fire hydrant that was there.

River Ranch Restaurant in Montana, Tajni in St. Barts, and Kikladhes in Mykonos all do not have the correct icons so appearance gigs cannot be done there.

Maria’s pants from the Foolin’ Around weekend event are shown as being high-waist when they clearly are not; the length on the pants appears to be uneven as well.

In the male wardrobe there are a pair of khaki pants that do not fit correctly with a tan and grey pair of shoes.

I'm not getting small talk points either. And The relationship points on some of my GC friends have gone back down to 0. Gaaahhh!!
    XoXo
    Your friends relationship points may have been reset due to things on their end. I've had this happen frequently, it's never made much difference to me, it was never a spouse, some of them had previously been maxed out, so it was nice to start over and get the points for leveling up with them again, but if it it is problematic to you, your only real choice is to contact Customer Care.

As far as the tappable outside the Hotel in Paris, perhaps the camera was chosen over the hydrant. Makes sense to me, makes me feel like a pap is there, stalking out my home. A few doors down, Femme Studios. Camera seems appropriate. I don't think they're considering this a bug, but maybe they'll put the fire hydrant back. Never know.

I just did the film shoot in the event tasks, 6 hours, and I did not get the costar bonus 2 event points. Now I'm about to start another party, and I will check. But I've been getting the small talk bonus during parties, I thought. I'll be back after I check a party, but if you're not getting the 2 points per guest....did this just start or was it from the beginning of the event?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, my games are all still getting party Small talk bonus points. I'm really sorry this is happening. Can you send in a customer Care ticket, let them know it's time sensitive and tell them what is going on? I don't think I can get any help for it tonight, and I didn't hear about this yesterday. :( I'm sorry this is happening, just try and keep track perhaps, but don't dwell on it. If you are not getting those points, (and screenshot your point meter. Then tap out a whole 5 energy Small talk task, after you've collected all the payout, screenshot the meter again, and just double check that the points aren't coming through) then you'll just have to try and compensate by grinding a little more. I'm really sorry you're going through this.
    Can you list this info?

Platform / OS Version / Device / Level in game

brief description of it. Hopefully Glu is still checking this thread, and if we hear anything, we'll let you know asap.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It has already been a full day and I am still not getting the points for small talk after tapping the action and frankly this has been a recurring problem when it comes to party weekend events. Is something being done about this?

Another glitch for me is are NPCs who introduce themselves as models, it appears they can only be invited runway gigs but not photo shoots? That does not make a whole lot of sense.
    I'm sorry that glitch wasn't fixed for the handful of people who posted it. That's why I suggested the urgent ticket to customer care, and hope they can fix it from there. I really hope it hasn't stopped anyone from reaching their goals.

I don't take many npc contacts, but if I come across a model, I'll try to make note of this and see what happens when I try to call them into a shopping mall appearance or something. You can also ask Customer Care about that, but naturally the small talk is a bigger issue to bring up. You don't want tha happening again. I hope no recent posts about that, means it has been fixed. *fingers crossed
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I managed to finish the said event since miraculously things start "working" when the event is almost over.

Now as for glitches, I have found a few in the men's wardrobe—a coat with an opening and some of the male clothes that should be available for gifting to an NPC are not available. For some reason, they're missing? However, something tells me it was done on purpose.