Ver 5.0.0

annabelle.kkhannabelle.kkh Registered Users 17 Posts
I don't know if someone already started a thread about this, but as we all know dolls the next update is the big 5.0.0! And I am super excited so I would love to hear what are your expectations/wants/theories for this upcoming update. :)
Prev13456718

Comments

• hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Throwback Sale Throwback Sale Throwback Sale Throwback Sale Throwback Sale Throwback Sale
    I still remember those game files showing a TBS in the v.5.0.0
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I need my fiil of Cassio
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I've always wished for cross-platform play. I want to believe it's possible because recently another game I play managed to!
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    We all want the big 5.0.0, but last year between 2.9.0 and 3.0.0 we had something like 2.9.1, maybe they'll save the big one for June when the game completes 2 years from its release... but whising for that doesn't happen again!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • annabelle.kkhannabelle.kkh Registered Users 17 Posts
    My friend also had a theory they might wait a while and release it in June but I really hope we don't have to wait that long. :/
  • annabelle.kkhannabelle.kkh Registered Users 17 Posts
    I am hoping since they managed to do it in KKG they will add it in KKH :/
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Hopefully LOADS more customizations!! ���� More eyeshadows, more lipstick, more hair colours, an option for brow colour, etc...
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    MNieuw wrote: »
    Hopefully LOADS more customizations!! ���� More eyeshadows, more lipstick, more hair colours, an option for brow colour, etc...

That sounds awesome, and I'm totally with you!
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    We all want the big 5.0.0, but last year between 2.9.0 and 3.0.0 we had something like 2.9.1, maybe they'll save the big one for June when the game completes 2 years from its release... but whising for that doesn't happen again!

Meeeeh...that would be horrible.

I want the update to add more levels to the goals...it's always a rain of k-stars when that happens, and I love k-stars rain lol. Maybe they can put other American countries into the map too, but seeing how they put mostly Kim's vacations destinations it would probably be bora bora or Jerusalem or something of the sort.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I was just going to agree that the next update, probably early May? would be 4.9.1 or something. I too think the Big 5 will be marking the 2nd Anniversary of the game in June. Some babies will be turning 1 right? I remember last June's update was huge, I'm thinking Babies, but I could be wrong. So, is this thread talking about the Two Year Anniversary update (most prob v 5) or are we talking about the next update?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I was just going to agree that the next update, probably early May? would be 4.9.1 or something. I too think the Big 5 will be marking the 2nd Anniversary of the game in June. Some babies will be turning 1 right? I remember last June's update was huge, I'm thinking Babies, but I could be wrong. So, is this thread talking about the Two Year Anniversary update (most prob v 5) or are we talking about the next update?

Both. Lol

I mean, some want to believe the big 5 could be the next one, while the more experience think it would be june so maybe we can just speculate and have fun dreaming about what could happen?.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    Yeah that was my subtle way of saying when the update comes out I'll probably have to change the title. lol. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Meeeeh...that would be horrible.

I want the update to add more levels to the goals...it's always a rain of k-stars when that happens, and I love k-stars rain lol. Maybe they can put other American countries into the map too, but seeing how they put mostly Kim's vacations destinations it would probably be bora bora or Jerusalem or something of the sort.

I love k-stars raining too! Kim already came to São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. I think they're saving Rio for the time of Olympics, would be cool to have a TV studio there since Brazilian soap operas are internationally known, but can you imagine SP on KKH like with the MASP at the background?

Side note: Xime show up in my game yay! I sent a gift to test the connection, tell me if you got it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    I love k-stars raining too! Kim already came to São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. I think they're saving Rio for the time of Olympics, would be cool to have a TV studio there since Brazilian soap operas are internationally known, but can you imagine SP on KKH like with the MASP at the background?

Side note: Xime show up in my game yay! I sent a gift to test the connection, tell me if you got it!

Oh yeah...av paulista on KKH, that would be sooo cool!!!. Xime got the gift you sent yaayy. Thank you Vats for making her look better and making the game a happier place to be lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I got an update this morning. I was hoping it meant a Tuesday event, but maybe it is for this weekend. Kind of early for that, though.
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Seriously, when is the next update due? I'm so impatient....��
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
    update you say? Hmmmmm, could it be for a Throwback? Breathe. In, and Out. A throwback with awesome clothes and things? Or.....another vote thing or something. We had that on a weekday the first time didn't we?

Ok, now my interest is peeked. Off to boot up and see if I get a load thang too.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    MNieuw wrote: »
    Seriously, when is the next update due? I'm so impatient....��

My guess date of the release is around 7, 8 or 9 of May.
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I want a throwback sale, but only if the Kylie braids and brown suede dress are in there, Im DYING for those.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I didn't get any mini-update. But if it is the throwback, it would be cruel to do it now at the end of the month right before payday... lol. A lot of people are broke before paychecks come in. (I.E. ME lol)
    ok, little wait of load time on my Android Phone, opened right up no update/loading on the ipad or tabdroid (my word ;) )

Anyone else see anything?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I crave for thouse beautiful eyes that i missed when they gave the lips with gloss also ( can anyoane tell me what event was that?).
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Just found out: SO GLAMM Event
    Please Glu...
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    it better be something big and exciting!
    PM to add
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    My guess date of the release is around 7, 8 or 9 of May.

I don't see an update during a weekend event like may 7 or 8th, but 9th or 10th is a possible guess
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Throwback sale ofc
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    hyerilee wrote: »
    I don't see an update during a weekend event like may 7 or 8th, but 9th or 10th is a possible guess

Oh lol I didn't even watch the days I just guess the day because the Hunstman countdown banner. But I think you're right 10 it's the possible date.
    I just got a big 5.0.0 update!!
    Bonus star for parties!
    excuse me.. exclusive throwback events!? im very excited for this update
    Bonus star for parties!
    I need someone to freak out with, my friends in real life are not fans of KKH, i need my forum friends :(
    Bonus star for parties!