Options

Issues With Marriage

ChalamiteChalamite Registered Users 2 Posts
I understand that at about 300-500 points, your date is supposed to ask "are we serious?" Now, I don't know whether I accidentally didn't click on the bubble, but I'm pretty sure they haven't asked yet, and I'm at 3000 points.
So, I'll ask my question from this point of view;
If you accidentally tell your partner you're not serious about them, is there still a way of marrying them after?
(Marriage was also never brought up the last time I dated someone, too. Is it just me? I reached 754 with that person.)

Comments

• Options
    ChalamiteChalamite Registered Users 2 Posts
    I know that your partner's supposed to ask "Are we serious?" at around 300-500 points. Well, I've dated two different people; an AI (of which I got to 754 with before breaking it off) and a Google+ friend (who I'm at 3000 with.) As far as I can remember, neither of them ever asked that question. I'm not sure if I accidentally skipped it somehow, but I didn't even know that happened until I saw a friend achieve it.
    I don't know what's going on here, but here's my question;
    Can you still get married if you accidentally said "no", and what the heck has been going on?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I'm sure if you said no but keep dating, the relationship is just progressing as you rack up relationship points. You can find more info about this here, the FAQs say

How do I get married?
    To get married you must be at least level 6 with a relationship meter rating of at least 250 with your partner. You can check your relationship meter rating in your “Contacts” menu (smartphone icon in the lower right).
    Date your partner as much as possible to unlock a quest called “Popping the Question?”; this quest will lead you to a fabulous wedding!
    Balancing your celebrity life with your marriage will still require you to keep an eye on your relationship, so see your spouse as often as you can to keep the love alive!
    If your partner is not initiating the proposal conversation, make sure that you don’t have any other dates pending (e.g. you were about to start a date with someone but left them at the venue). Check all possible venues for dates and make sure there isn’t anyone still waiting for you to start a date! In order for your partner to start the proposal conversation, he/she must be the only person with whom you are on a date.

My personal advice has always been Just keep dating. We have a tip that this weekend is Love is in the Air which means dates all weekend. This should help you.

As far as 'maybe' saying no early on, if you want you can submit a ticket to Customer Care, but, they'll probably give you the same info I just provided. Then you'd write back, thanks for that but I think I said no about getting serious earlier on. Does this stop things from moving forward. But personally, I'd just spend the weekend dating, and see what happens before adding to the line in Customer Care. :)

Nice to meet you Chalamite. :) Welcome to the forum.
    Welcome.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary