Do I still keep my apartment in downtown LA if I don't pay the rent?

Negi KunNegi Kun Registered Users 29 Posts
I had to pay the rent but then I bought a condo in Hollywood.

I still have the apartment but will it and everything I bought for it disappear if I don't pay the rent?

Do I still get to keep the cute kitty if I lose the Downtown LA apartment?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Once you pay rent, it's yours. just like the kitty. You pay rent once, so you're actually buying it, but they call it a rent payment. You can't get rid of cars clothes or furniture once they're yours.

Welcome to the forum. You can find a wealth of information here, You can also access the FAQ right in your Game on the Options Tab, upper left. Help/ Glu Support This opens up the Hot Topic FAQs and much the same info as the link I just gave you. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I think they are trying to ask what happens if you fail to pay the rent when the timer runs out to pay rent. If I recall correctly, I believe the landlord tells you if you don't have his money in 7 days, then he will change the locks to the apartment, kicking you out of it. I never tried and not paid to see if I actually got locked out though lol.
  • Negi KunNegi Kun Registered Users 29 Posts
    Thanks, I'm glad that I get to keep the kitty as well.
    By the way, did Kim Kardashian really help make this game?
    My thanks to her because I really like this game.
    If not, my thanks to whoever made it.
  • KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    I think they are trying to ask what happens if you fail to pay the rent when the timer runs out to pay rent. If I recall correctly, I believe the landlord tells you if you don't have his money in 7 days, then he will change the locks to the apartment, kicking you out of it. I never tried and not paid to see if I actually got locked out though lol.

That's something I would do if I started the game over. I've wondered what happens if you just don't pay. If I could start over I would try this. The rent is a lot of money when you first start the game and have hardly made any currency yet.
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    The trick here is not enter the apartment until you get cash enough to pay the landlord, so the timer won't be activated.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!