Ver 5.0.0

Comments

• puglover_puglover_ Registered Users 15 Posts
    nivid wrote: »
    If you have the private jet, you can now buy a PUG for 30 K-Stars!!
    image.jpg1_zpsilubhul5.jpg

OMG thanks for informing us!!!! I'm definitely getting the pug the next VIP :D
  • JlrxoJlrxo Registered Users 37 Posts
    Hi, new to the forum!
    After the update I could see the pop up thing for the throwback event, however I have completed 2 professional gigs and received no event points! :( and now the event pop up is appearing/disappearing sporadically. I haven't done the comeback option yet so it can't be because of that, has anyone else had a similar issue?
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    OMG. My powder blue shoes. I'm dying. And crying. Because the chances are so low to get them :(

This!

I'm turning on my deluded mode, but maybe we'll get a proper throwback sale later.

I'm with a glitch and didn't event checked Cannes yet, so I won't talk p00p here...yet!

But yeah...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    hyerilee wrote: »
    Throwback Sale Throwback Sale Throwback Sale Throwback Sale Throwback Sale Throwback Sale
    I still remember those game files showing a TBS in the v.5.0.0

My throwback showed up and disappeared. I never even got to try for any of them. I have a thing that says 11 hours but is the huntsman ****.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    WHAT what what? throwback? Update? I haven't been in since yesterday! Let me check my game!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Anyone know the estimate of how many fans you should have to get the event?
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I'm so confused by this! How amazing, I did not expect an update or midweek event at all! I'm a little overwhelmed, it's almost my bedtime so I'll look at the event properly tomorrow. I just bought a few awesome pieces though :D everyone enjoy!! xoxo

EDIT: OMFG I just saw the pug a few posts up <3
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Got some really ugly shoes in my first box; fingers crossed for better things soon! Has anyone seen the SO GLAMM facial features yet?
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Grrrrr, I have plans and gonna miss playing tomorrow. The time for the throwback event is less than usual and no bonus points either. If only I knew earlier about this update... Oh well!

I got these shoes from a dating event

ZCmhEDU.png

Oh, and what name did you choose for the series? :D

XfRAB63.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    eeee!

up to level 6 completed for celeb perks and I'm actually contemplating that $12 USD 220 stars sale but will, at the very least buy $6 worth from the first level so why not just spend the other $6 right? XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's my first giftbox. I can't complain. I'm actually satisfied with this event since my dolls needs more throwback clothing to be precise.:D☺:)
    image.php?di=VS7YO.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    This is my first box. Could have been worse. Could have been better.

qnylPd6.png
  • Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    So happy! Khaleesi got this dress from St. Patrick's Day last year that I missed out on originally!

28wh5qr.jpg
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carolyn Ferocious got the boots. The fierce diva needs it to mix & match with her wardrobes.
    Screenshot_2016-04-26-20-38-43-1_zpsmrixgh6q.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Your screenshots are giving me hope guys,there is a lot of items that were at the previous throwbacks so maybe this mid-week events will be about getting less popular items and the coveted ones, like SG facial features will be at a paid throwback!
    Charli wrote: »
    Oh, and what name did you choose for the series? :D

I didn't started the storylines due the event and I will do those with no rush this time to don't run out of things prior the next update:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I was so excited about finally being able to do my second comeback, and started it before reading that it would make my throwback event disappear :( does anyone know how many fans or what list we have to be on to get the event back? I just got too excited haha
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I caved in and bought the $69.99 star pack and I was level 10 in the Celebrity Perks before and did not even reach level 15 after the purchase LOL!!! I am at 5,095/6,000, so I am 1,000 points away from the shirt I thought I would get. :( Does anyone know the point system for this yet or guesstimate? haha. I thought 70 bucks would get me a little further than that... xD

But I wish the throwback event was to open boxes. Just 4 boxes is meh, especially since TRUE TO MY LUCK, I got all items that were recently given LOL! I got none of the "older" items that I missed out before I started playing in November. :(
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Speaking of the star pack, has anyone only been able to purchase it once? I did, and now it disappeared.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    I love this update, I wish my game didn't crash every 10 min :(
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    I caved in and bought the $69.99 star pack and I was level 10 in the Celebrity Perks before and did not even reach level 15 after the purchase LOL!!! I am at 5,095/6,000, so I am 1,000 points away from the shirt I thought I would get. :( Does anyone know the point system for this yet or guesstimate? haha. I thought 70 bucks would get me a little further than that... xD

But I wish the throwback event was to open boxes. Just 4 boxes is meh, especially since TRUE TO MY LUCK, I got all items that were recently given LOL! I got none of the "older" items that I missed out before I started playing in November. :(

how many points did you jump from?
    hyerilee wrote: »
    how many points did you jump from?

I am actually not sure LOL! I just thought they were straight levels and noticed the points after I bought the star pack x.x
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »

I was at 1490 and I bought the same pack and I'm now at 3490. :eek:
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    My first and second box
    Screenshot_2016_04_26_18_26_27.png
    Screenshot_2016_04_26_22_28_52.png
    I'm really happy! i always wanted that white fluffy top :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. I deleted a couple of drama inspiring posts. If you have a problem with a poster, please pm me, don't help it escalate. We have some glitches, we have some disappointment, but we have a very unanticipated update, as far as Next week projections were being made, saying even May 10th or later. So, everyone breathe.

I have yet to see a Celebrity Perk in one game, 2 keep crashing, so let's not fight amongst ourselves. :) Thanks
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Personally I think this is the best update the game has ever had. And I really appreciate the four free throwback boxes cause I used all my k stars in the last couple VIP events and haven't gotten around to collecting more. The only thing is I'm tired of tapping we just came off a gig weekend plus the gig event I just finished this morning in the K&K game but I sucked it up and now I'm tapping away while frying chicken breast for dinner tonight.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    My crashing game crashed when I was in the middle of doing my show title. Now I host my own reality show called "The"
    That's it. The

I was waiting to type in a great Z title, (the game is named Z) and I'm stuck with The because the friggan game wanted to close. I was deleting The Show Name or whatever it's called, and The was fused into the dynamics of my game. One more thing for me to steam about from now to eternity. Like being forced to marry my sister because the game didn't understand I wanted to give a purple dress. SMDH. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    My crashing game crashed when I was in the middle of doing my show title. Now I host my own reality show called "The"
    That's it. The

I was waiting to type in a great Z title, (the game is named Z) and I'm stuck with The because the friggan game wanted to close. I was deleting The Show Name or whatever it's called, and The was fused into the dynamics of my game. One more thing for me to steam about from now to eternity. Like being forced to marry my sister because the game didn't understand I wanted to give a purple dress. SMDH. lol.

Aw, Koko. Maybe we'll have a chance to edit the reality show title later. I sent you a little something in the game to see if that would cheer you up at all. :o
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Ummm...first my star pack deal disappeared and now my throwback event is gone! Anyone else?? I'm on iOS.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    If3jbVK.jpg

Second box. Not to upset. I hope I win some clothes/hair in my next two boxes!! Not to upset only because I haven't seen any hair in my pallets. But overall pretty happy because I know in getting exclusive items :D
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    Just wanted to give a tip to people if you didn't already know!

Each friend you invite on a gig gets you +1 event point. If you do the new reality show gigs, you can keep talking to the guy until he gives you the option to shoot the gig in the Calabasas mansion. Somehow, each room allows you to invite a new friend, so you can invite 4 friends in the Calabasas mansion and use the friend action "create drama" to get 1 energy back, plus get +1 event point for each friend. :)