Options

Reaching Number 1

DvynanjlDvynanjl Registered Users 12 Posts
I am so frustrated atm because I feelcheated by this game. Twice now I have reached 2nd position, only to be over taken by 8 players who are not on my friends list. What is going on? I have never cheated in this game, paid for lots of things, played constantly and want to reach that next level, but how?
Thanks kindly.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Are you saying that 8 NPCs suddenly became higher than you? Do you want to do a screen shot? Actual player controlled games can not pop into your list unless you add them, so it would have to be NPCs. Its possible that the game plopped them in there to urge you to just encourage you higher and higher. I don't know if you're talking about having 50 million fans or 680 Million. More info would be helpful. I'm sorry this happened. I know it's frustrating when you're trying to climb up. Sorry this happened, we'll try and help you figure it out.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi again,

Im playing on my Samsung Tablet and dont know how to do a screenshot sorry. I am currently on level 31 with 589.5M fans. Im married to Tristan Wood and have just got our first baby.
    None of my 'Friends only' are in the top 10 and only 3 out of 50 are in the top 100. But in the 'all contacts' which I assume I picked up while playing the game when visiting places, I had 2 in the top 10 which had jumped 15 places to over take me. The time before some had jumped 52 places. I queried this with customer service and they said some rubbish about people logging in and then updating their scores after some time. I found this stupid because its taken me 3 months to move 2 places or just hold my position!
    Should I delete all the contacts so they cant over take me again?
    Thankyou so much for your help and suggestions
  • Options
    Ok, good news, if these contacts you picked up are the ones blocking you, on their contact lising on the All COntacts tab, you can delete NPCs (not willow or Crystal and Chard) you've met and added, by clicking the x on the right of their contact tab. When they're no longer in the game, they can't very well be ahead of you. Try that and check back tomorrow. And once these NPCs have been removed from you game, you will meet them again in clubs and restaurants, and while you can add them back, any relationship progress you previously made with them, is gone. You delete them you wipe the slate clean with them.

You don't want to delete real people games unless you absolutely don't want to play with them. They are removed some time after you remove them from your Game Center contacts, and you might not be able to add them back easily. But, if these are NPCs holding you back, I'd dump them. But that's just me. Hope this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well I deleted everyone of my 'All Contacts", and 24 hrs later they are still there and another stranger has jumped up 32 places to be 1 in front of me! Im so mad at this game but wont quit until I get to No.1. So I only have my husband and "Friends Only" in my lists. I removed all my friends from Facebook and never had any on Game Centre so I dont know why they are still there either. Do you have strangers in your game?
  • Options
    GREAT NEWS!!! I finally made it to No.1 and got the comeback offer which is awesome! I dont remember if it said it would remove all the conatcts I had added by meeting them in the game, but the ones who over took me are completely gone now. And I now realise maybe I should of kept 2 - 3 A-listers because I cant add them without paying alot of stars because Im an E-lister again. And you dont get many fans when completing jobs, A lister gets over 1M but E lister gets around 500. Im still doing 8 hour jobs but for a low pay.
    To get the No.1 spot I had to keep doing house parties as quickly as possible to get the last 6M before they realised I was over taking them. For some reason they didnt notice me adding fans that way, but it sure did when doing professional gigs.
    So to anyone reading this post, good luck and dont give up - it can be done!
  • Options
    Congratulations. Glad it all worked out. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    sorry, just caught your question in there. The only thing the comeback removes are your fans. The fans that you gained on your first climb. All your contacts, NPCs included and your relationships with them are left intact, as are your funds, your XP, your level number, your stars, your clothes, home...all your game assets. You only lose your fans. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sheebs329Sheebs329 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I am so frustrated atm because I feelcheated by this game. Twice now I have reached 2nd position, only to be over taken by 8 players who are not on my friends list. What is going on? I have never cheated in this game, paid for lots of things, played constantly and want to reach that next level, but how?
    Thanks kindly.

Hello. The same thing just happened to me. I was away from my game today for about an hour, come back and I went from 2nd to 7th place and I have 526.4M fans. Four "players" now have +28, +19, +22 and +30 by their names. I've dedicated a lot of my time to this game and now I feel like the developers are cheating and I want to just delete this game :(
  • Options
    Hang in there. I found once I got to second place again I did 3hr house parties to get the fans I needed to win becaue you get them instantly. Sometimes when you complete a goal you dont get the fans for a few hours and that means losing your place. Trust me it feels great to finally achieve your goal! And Im already back on the A+ list after a week! Good Luck.