Gifting Party!

Addie St.DelphiAddie St.Delphi Registered Users 31 Posts
Gfting anything for a little while! I know other people cant spend rl $ on the game like i can, so here's my gift to you! I'm on android. Just let me know your name and what thing/s you want.

Addy Monteiro (fb)
Addy3096@gmail.com (g+)
I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood, Kendall and Kylie, and Britney Spears: American Dream

Comments

• Saturn@lienSaturn@lien Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hello Addie I have sent you a pm on fb :) am new and don'the know very well how it works, but would like some gifts for am a bit broke ^_^ thank you very much for your big heart.
  • sunniesunnie Registered Users 8 Posts
    Sent you an email. Not sure how to add google plus friends with an email. Thanks for your generosity.
  • Addie St.DelphiAddie St.Delphi Registered Users 31 Posts
    sunnie wrote: »
    Sent you an email. Not sure how to add google plus friends with an email. Thanks for your generosity.

I just followed you on G+. Follow me back so I can send your items when you appear in-game.
    I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood, Kendall and Kylie, and Britney Spears: American Dream

Your google plus is set on private.
    sunnie wrote: »
    Your google plus is set on private.

I'm changing it now

• Skeeter513Skeeter513 Registered Users 26 Posts
    I could really use some gifts! I've been burned by so many people...I gift all the time but never receive. Could use some shoes and accessories!! GC name is skeeter513, name in the game is Devin. Thanks yall!! Much love!!
    Skeeter513 wrote: »
    I could really use some gifts! I've been burned by so many people...I gift all the time but never receive. Could use some shoes and accessories!! GC name is skeeter513, name in the game is Devin. Thanks yall!! Much love!!

I'm on Android, I don't think I can add you, unless FB works between I phones and Androids?

I can see you in my game now. I would like anything that your willing to gift. Thanks
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Hello! I've just added you :) Thanks for being so generous! My account name is Lucy C, but I don't know how to show you what I'd love to have.
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Mbloomq1Mbloomq1 Registered Users 6 Posts
    sent friend request on facebook (mike) looking forward to adding you!
    Lvl 53 ios player

FB: https://www.facebook.com/mbloomq1
  • nikki starnikki star Registered Users 1 Posts
    im on android, name is nikki star, on fb name is nikki mac, i was saving for a wedding dress, or any nice dress or clothes can you plz help me.
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    You cannot do Game Center to Google+ or either of them to FB. You have to be on the same platform.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    My GC username is katiealexandraa :)! I restarted my game a little while ago and would love some new friends! If you do want to send a gift just surprise me! xo
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • OsupansaOsupansa Registered Users 22 Posts
    I added u on g plus