Options

Luxe Goals want you to buy what you already own?

Agnes AberdeenAgnes Aberdeen Registered Users 42 Posts
Hello, I need some help. I got a luxury goal that required me to buy a vase at the Paris suit I have. The problem is I already bought all vases at the Paris suit, or anywhere else. What should I do? Should I just let it pass? Will it hurt my progress in the game, and make me lose any kind of a reward, as a clothing item? Thank you for your kindness & for your helping. I will appreciate any kind of help suggested. Agnes Aberdeen.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have to be honest, first impression is that there is indeed another vase available for purchase there. Have you looked in both rooms? Do you see the item they're telling to you buy already in the home? If so, could you take screenshots of what they want you to buy, and it already in your home, and we'll see what we can track down for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I have to be honest, first impression is that there is indeed another vase available for purchase there. Have you looked in both rooms? Do you see the item they're telling to you buy already in the home? If so, could you take screenshots of what they want you to buy, and it already in your home, and we'll see what we can track down for you.

There is no other vase available, I have checked & was totally shocked. It was a little it weird to have a luxury goal to something you already bought. They were telling me to go to the Paris suit garage and buy a vase, and I already bought them all, for sure. I'm telling you this since I cannot screenshot it. I just checked the Luxe Goals tab, and the goal is gone, is that a glitch? By the way, thank you, kokokokonut, for kindly taking care of my problem, bless you and your kindness. Agnes Aberdeen.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, I'm changing the title of the thread, and we'll see if others are having this happen. I haven't heard anything about it in the update or glitch threads. I wish tbh, that they'd just have the link take us right to the purchase point, so we didn't have to hunt around.

If this happens to anyone else......screenshots?

And Welcome Agnes, lovely to meet you too. I apologize in advance if you ever see the other side of the Gemini. jk ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, I'm changing the title of the thread, and we'll see if others are having this happen. I haven't heard anything about it in the update or glitch threads. I wish tbh, that they'd just have the link take us right to the purchase point, so we didn't have to hunt around.

If this happens to anyone else......screenshots?

And Welcome Agnes, lovely to meet you too. I apologize in advance if you ever see the other side of the Gemini. jk ;)

I think the Aries should apologize in advance, because no one want to see the other side of the Aries, not event the Aries. Joking as well. ;)
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Ohhh i had the same problem .. Since then I don't have luxu goals .. Whatever don't need it :d