Ver 5.0.0

Comments

• cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    MeganKatie wrote: »
    Hey guys, I'm not sure if this has already been answered but how many stars do you need to get all the throwback boxes? I'm only on 30 at the moment and I wanna get all of them.

Thanks in advance if you answer 😊

600 stars! :)
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Hrm... I don't think I saw anyone talk about those new characters Skylar and Chase or something? Did everyone not meet them yet? lol. I hope they aren't storyline specific as I am WAYYYY behind in my storyline. xD
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ^I haven't even gotten a new story line yet. Been doing a bunch of 3-8 hour gigs from Simon. I do have some PopGlam Party Night with Kim in a bit from choosing the website developer.

It's neat to see the choices everyone else has cause even though I've missed out on some things I'd beyond love, it also makes me realize how lucky I am that I do have some nice things in my closet.

Got a purse in my 2nd box. It's nice, I guess. I'm working on my 3rd box now, unsure if I'll get the 4th. Could if I grind, but will I hit a wall?

PS STAY AWAY FROM ST BARTS!!!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    Cocofabulous! Thankyou but blimey 600 I'm gonna have get a lot of tappables, I mean the event is over in like 1 day ish. Gonna be pulling an all nighter.

Can I ask which length gigs are better to help
    Me earn stars. Like the 3 or 8 hours?
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Feel better soon, Vats!
    Cocofabulous! Thankyou but blimey 600 I'm gonna have get a lot of tappables, I mean the event is over in like 1 day ish. Gonna be pulling an all nighter.

600 points is too many for such a short-lived event; I'm never going to finish. The 8hr gigs pay much better in terms of points; 3hrs and you're just wasting your time. GL MeganKatie!
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    ^I haven't even gotten a new story line yet. Been doing a bunch of 3-8 hour gigs from Simon. I do have some PopGlam Party Night with Kim in a bit from choosing the website developer.

It's neat to see the choices everyone else has cause even though I've missed out on some things I'd beyond love, it also makes me realize how lucky I am that I do have some nice things in my closet.

Got a purse in my 2nd box. It's nice, I guess. I'm working on my 3rd box now, unsure if I'll get the 4th. Could if I grind, but will I hit a wall?

PS STAY AWAY FROM ST BARTS!!!

Ha! Why?? Is it because how Brazen! saps you dry of all your energy and gives the teensiest payback in return??? Ughhhhhhh.
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts

It's a lot more difficult than regular 5-star events, too, because you're not getting any bonus stars. They had to make it challenging, I suppose!
    I'm doing So Chic London 8-hour shifts, because they're a little easier than regular 8-hour jobs. Good luck!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Ha! Why?? Is it because how Brazen! saps you dry of all your energy and gives the teensiest payback in return??? Ughhhhhhh.

I have like 43-44 energy and I only got 3 stars completed at St Barts. It has a bunch of 1-2 zaps that just drains you soooo quickly. It's like San Fran's Unity T, I see them and get PTSD lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Alright, I'm two boxes in. I managed to snag a long grey skirt and the tan overalls with a t-shirt underneath. The skirt is alright, and I can probably pair it with a number of things, but I'm not too big on the overalls... oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Better luck with the next one?
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
    I have like 43-44 energy and I only got 3 stars completed at St Barts. It has a bunch of 1-2 zaps that just drains you soooo quickly. It's like San Fran's Unity T, I see them and get PTSD lol

Omg, Unity Theater is h e l l....
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Well I got the first hair and the shoes and shirt. I also got hella stars. I'm in the middle of acquiring the hair with the baseball cap. Don't know if anybody asked yet, if they did I'm sorry but is there a timer on this event? I'd like to reach the 100 stars thing.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I play the same game on my iPhone and iPad just go back and forth depending on which i have on me or whatever. But they aren't syncing up like they usually do! Anyone else having this problem since the update?!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    GfS9X0q.jpg

UGGHH my third box and my, yes, THIRD accessory. I don't ever use the accessories I have so I don't really want new ones haha. Really debating on even trying for the fourth. I also still haven't seen any hair in my palettes booo
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Well I got the first hair and the shoes and shirt. I also got hella stars. I'm in the middle of acquiring the hair with the baseball cap. Don't know if anybody asked yet, if they did I'm sorry but is there a timer on this event? I'd like to reach the 100 stars thing.

celeb perk? Nope, it stays forever I believe.
    PM to add
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    celeb perk? Nope, it stays forever I believe.
    Yeah that one. Oh thank God lol. This celeb perk event gives me life. It really does feel nice to get free stuff.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    600 points is too many for such a short-lived event; I'm never going to finish. The 8hr gigs pay much better in terms of points; 3hrs and you're just wasting your time. GL MeganKatie!

Thankyou! I'm actually probably just gonna try and earn up to the 3rd box. Since I'm only on 51 stars/points at the moment.

It's a lot more difficult than regular 5-star events, too, because you're not getting any bonus stars. They had to make it challenging, I suppose!
    I'm doing So Chic London 8-hour shifts, because they're a little easier than regular 8-hour jobs. Good luck!

Thankyou! I might just try the So Chic London gigs. Since it seems to be easier.

It's almost midnight so I'm actually gonna see how much I can get done before I feel tired. Then try and earn more tomorrow
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Just won this hair in my third palette.
    24D10C23-7703-43E2-BDCD-437374FA3D66_zpsx4dmjzku.jpg
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Just won this hair in my third palette.
    24D10C23-7703-43E2-BDCD-437374FA3D66_zpsx4dmjzku.jpg

oh oh oh I am SO jealous! Congrats!
    maybe I will grind for that fourth box . . .
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Grats on that hair box!
    I've decided that I need to buy a jet ASAP. xD
    Saving my stars never works out because I always end up splurging so I'm gonna have to buy some starts next time I get paid.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I was hoping for hair and got it -

tumblr_o6bd0cZVCh1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

granted, it was not quite this hair I had in mind XD But I also wasn't specific and a halloween resource is a halloween resource

tumblr_o6bd0cZVCh1qfvh9po2_1280.jpg

Hopefully I keep getting hair and/or Vats & grab either the anniversary locks or the anna dello russo ones. I think I'll manage at least one more box, maybe 2 if I hustle but all 4 seems impossible.

I also bought the deal on stars my game had - 220 for $12USD - and was rewarded with a tattoo, one more max energy & 50 more stars. Not too bad at all :3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Hmm, I only need 380 stars to get the fourth box, not 600.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Throwback boxes #2 and #3 sucked for me.. There were a lot of good items in both pallets but of course I pick the ugly shoes both times!!
    image_zps4wdw0jlv.png

image_zpsn0htvuzg.png
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    24disyc.jpg

my first box included this

I've won the jumpsuit on my giftbox too.
    JZL2vXf.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Does anyone know how much event points is the last gift box? I'm probably not gonna be able to make it. I'm so worried about my other game since the throwback event disappeared after my doll chosen to do her 1st comeback.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Does anyone know how much event points is the last gift box? I'm probably not gonna be able to make it. I'm so worried about my other game since the throwback event disappeared after my doll chosen to do her 1st comeback.:(

Someone posted earlier that it's 600?
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Someone posted earlier that it's 600?

It's very definitely 600.
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    If you're doing a reality gig you're only able to invite NPCs that are actors or professional extras that's why the list to invite is so short for some us despite having at least 100 contacts on your list
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Omg the guys will finally get a (semi)shirtless option! I swear if this is only available in the giftboxes I will lose my mind.
    image_zps687qyxuu.png

You can see all the other future items on that account as well. They all look amazing!!
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    If you're doing a reality gig you're only able to invite NPCs that are actors or professional extras that's why the list to invite is so short for some us despite having at least 100 contacts on your list

I noticed that filming the episodes from your reality show, the properties that are owned are randomized. I'm not sure why when I can invite more people to the Calabasas mansion.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG