Comments

• iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    My 1st box
    image_zpsng4nwb5r.png
    2nd box
    image_zpsbvruagx8.png
    3rd box
    image_zpsc8t7tttw.png
    Same thing happened to me when i did my 3rd Comeback the throwback event suddenly disappeared.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    3rd box.

1461805117-screenshot-2016-04-28-02-57-25.png

This might be the best set I've seen! Congrats on getting the dress.
    PM to add
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Fin wrote: »
    Accidentally clicked on an NPC while scrolling to the top and who knew I was destined to click them?

SC20160428-143136.png

SC20160428-143148.png

Also, when I updated, I wasn't able to see the Throwback event so I made my comeback.

So you did the comeback event and then the throwback event appeared
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    sooo, I liked the idea of this throwback, it was nice to finally get, but in 3/4 boxes I got a purse. the last one is a huge beige one. maybe glu can let my doll have a garage sale? I soooo badly wanted that Valentine's dress :(

Anyway, done since I can't work too much on it tomorrow, but still no calls from Simon about a new story
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Here are my boxes:
    (I opened the same one every time)

xodua0.jpg
    n2e6a1.jpg
    141igcl.jpg
    315ka2s.jpg

I'm happy with all of them. The white gown from the winter gift boxes I won like 3 items from and whine about in Hookah thread, awesome silver leggins from VIP event, purple gown from dating event I've missed because I was away from home and finally black coat+dress combo which I loooove. Awesome. Hope we'll have another TB event soon.

Also as I earned the boxes I only did reality show gigs at Calabasas house and I've lost like 15 friends (and counting) because of that. That really sucks.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    My fourth and final box:

ChHom_vU8AAfFOy.jpg

Modelling new dress, bag and necklace:

ChHfQP0U0AAD2gd.jpg:large
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh wow, KatePillgrim, your boxes are awesome!!! I picked accesssoires three times in a row and am actually afraid to open my last one...
    I'm happy with all of them. The white gown from the winter gift boxes I won like 3 items from and whine about in Hookah thread, awesome silver leggins from VIP event, purple gown from dating event I've missed because I was away from home and finally black coat+dress combo which I loooove. Awesome. Hope we'll have another TB event soon.

Also as I earned the boxes I only did reality show gigs at Calabasas house and I've lost like 15 friends (and counting) because of that. That really sucks.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Here are my boxes:
    (I opened the same one every time)

I know when you complained about your Christmas gift box luck so I'm happy you got awesome luck this time. All clothing items, awesome!

I had great luck with my Christmas boxes, so this time I'm not lucky haha!
    PM to add
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Here are my 3 boxes. The 4th is still 300 points away, so I pretend it doesn't exist :D

Sqw9VqB.png

A swimsuit. Well, most likely I'm never gonna wear it, but it doesn't annoy me to have it in my wardrobe either.

sA6W7zD.png

I don't really like these shoes. They are from a VIP event and they look just wrong. Probably never gonna wear them.

0biTnD8.png

I'm pretty happy about these. I'm a shoe fanatic and I enjoy every kind of well drawn shoe in my wardrobe.

All in all it was very nice of Glu to give us the chance to earn some past event items. The 600 points mark was way over the top, but I'm fine with my 3 boxes. At least I didn't end up with some ****py St Patricks Day items :D
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Oh wow, KatePillgrim, your boxes are awesome!!! I picked accesssoires three times in a row and am actually afraid to open my last one...

Oh I hope you'll be lucky this time and get something that you really want!

Naimonster wrote: »
    I know when you complained about your Christmas gift box luck so I'm happy you got awesome luck this time. All clothing items, awesome!

I had great luck with my Christmas boxes, so this time I'm not lucky haha!

Thank you so much Nai! Maybe I've found my lucky box :D
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's my 3rd giftbox from my original game. I would continued grinding on my 1st game but I'm most definitely not in the mood. The event is gonna end in a few more hours and on my 2nd game I'm not gonna be able to complete the event since I've chosen to do the first comeback for my new doll. The throwback event disappeared. I only opened one gift box and my new doll really needed more throwback clothing.:(I'm having mixed emotions as I am feeling disappointed & saddened by the glitches.:(
    2qiv5fk.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    The 4th is still 300 points away, so I pretend it doesn't exist :D

All in all it was very nice of Glu to give us the chance to earn some past event items. The 600 points mark was way over the top, but I'm fine with my 3 boxes.

I'm at 300 points on my game too. I'm gonna just basically ignore it lol:D

I'm hoping that Glu brings back more future throwback events.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I'm at 300 points on my game too. I'm gonna just basically ignore it lol:D

I'm hoping that Glu brings back more future throwback events.:)

I ended up having exactly 300 points :D

Your purse is a good catch by the way. It's probably one of my most used purses in the game :rolleyes:
    Well just did the comeback event and still no throwback event
  • infiniteainfinitea Registered Users 14 Posts
    Ah, everyone has such great items in their boxes! Sad to say that mine are pretty lame - they're mostly just accessories that I'll never use.
  • SephoraaSephoraa Registered Users 29 Posts
    Be warned for anyone trying to do te reality show trick at Calabas you will lose friends and will have to pay Kstars to get them back. I lost a friend and had to pay 22 Kstars to not break up with them. That's kinda ****py thing to do cause of an invite to the show.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I think I will only make it to the third box, but I'm fine with that. I think these throwback events will occur more often. :)
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    So, I'm at 240 points as of now. I'll definitely make it to box #3, but #4 is waaaaay too far out of reach. No big deal though. I'm glad I even got this far!! :-)
    Then we have the inevitable weekend event tomorrow. Overall, it's been a nice couple of days for KKH.
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    oAAA8IA.png?1

Here my final box:
    UwuB01h.png?1

At least isn't one of those creep shorts that we got lately!

Ok let's move on...

So I started the Days gone by (TWD reference?) storyline and that's a lot of talk about this fan and since we're gonna have a new rival, hmm am I smelling a backstabber?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Do y'all still have the Huntsman notice thingy on where the weekend events/kstars sales notification are located.

That's the only thing I have. Nothing about the weekend event. I've been trying every ****ing thing since last night. I even bought kstars to get to the top of the top list and do the comeback event and see if it works. Nobody is helping idk what to do I feel like deleting this **** right now
  • kaeunkaeun Registered Users 1 Posts
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    Do y'all still have the Huntsman notice thingy on where the weekend events/kstars sales notification are located.

That's the only thing I have. Nothing about the weekend event. I've been trying every ****ing thing since last night. I even bought kstars to get to the top of the top list and do the comeback event and see if it works. Nobody is helping idk what to do I feel like deleting this **** right now

Mine's the exact same. The throwback notice only appears when I finish a gig and disappears again when I start a new one. It's been like that since the update. I've tried everything but it won't stay. I messaged glu but they haven't responded.
    ARTPOP wrote: »

Yeah, I still have the Huntsmen notification.

Uhh, maybe a stupid question-- your game is updated to 5.0, right? Because I spent an embarrassing amount of time trying to figure out why it wasn't showing up for me before I realized that I had turned automatic updates off. :B

If it's something on Glu's end I really hope they give those of you who didn't get the event something to make up for it. A whole bunch of k-stars, or something. We don't get throwbacks enough for them to just ignore such a huge bug.
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Fin wrote: »
    Accidentally clicked on an NPC while scrolling to the top and who knew I was destined to click them?

SC20160428-143136.png

SC20160428-143148.png

Also, when I updated, I wasn't able to see the Throwback event so I made my comeback.

What!!!! I thought Chase would be the other guy with the brown hair. :( Super bummed about this lol.

So does anyone know that other guy's name? xD
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    The new 'rivals' look so young that I feel like I'd be a bully not a rival haha
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh I'll look them on my list! Cilan I'd like to thank you for the heads up on the reality thing it helped a lot to complete the event!

Hell yeah evilhag their look so young!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I wrote above - after getting 2.9k fans.. Before doing the comeback I did a couple 8hr gigs from Mia.. and then I did the comeback and the throwback dissapeared.. I did couple of 1hr gigs and got like 600 fans - no throwback.. it was 12 AM so I went to bed furious.. I woke up at 7 this morning, got the fans from those 8hr gigs and the throwback just popped up

That's what happened to me too. I did a few 3 hour parties because I think those give out the most fans, but I just had to wait a while until the fans appeared. I don't think there's any way I'll make it to the 4th box even though I've been grinding like a mad woman :(
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
    evilhag wrote: »
    The new 'rivals' look so young that I feel like I'd be a bully not a rival haha

That's what I was thinking!! Hahah, they look like a couple of kids that are just gonna try to start drama with us just for the exposure or something.

I'm excited tho. Maybe Glu took my suggestion and will have us team up with Willow (or Dirk) to take these kids down. But... probably not, lmao.
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh I'll look them on my list! Cilan I'd like to thank you for the heads up on the reality thing it helped a lot to complete the event!

Hell yeah evilhag their look so young!

Thanks! And aww, I'm glad Vats! Did you happen to see your Brad Pit hair in any of your throwback palettes? I JUST had the TOGA OUTFIT in one of mine. Ugh lol! That spot was my next pick if they had allowed us to pay stars to open more boxes. I was so, so sad! xD Have to post a screenshot of my palettes later... I saw some cool stuff, none of which I picked of course!
    Brianne wrote: »
    Yeah, I still have the Huntsmen notification.

Uhh, maybe a stupid question-- your game is updated to 5.0, right? Because I spent an embarrassing amount of time trying to figure out why it wasn't showing up for me before I realized that I had turned automatic updates off. :B

If it's something on Glu's end I really hope they give those of you who didn't get the event something to make up for it. A whole bunch of k-stars, or something. We don't get throwbacks enough for them to just ignore such a huge bug.

First of all thank you for not ignoring my post and replying. Even though it won't fix anything this made me feel slightly better. I have posted so many posts here talking about my issue since this event started and most of them were ignored. So thank you.

Yes it is updated. I have the celebrity perk thing even had the new kstars sales which ended a few hours ago.

And this glitch is so weird because I'm the only one that's still experiencing it. Most who had issues got fixes without them even doing anything.
    And it's not like glu launched a mass ban of people like they did before. Some Regular players and chunk of the alleged hackers were banned then so it's understandable if it affected regular players like me. But If that's the case and they banned people again then we would've heard something about it for sure.

I've been so vocal about the throwback event , I've literally begged them in every throwback thread request made here and now this happens to me. I'm just so mad and frustrated at everyone at glu including here.
  • pudifishpudifish Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 9 Posts
    I just got this dress in one of my boxes, does anyone know what event it's from?

X2Cv0Ag.jpg