SPOILERS - Tips and Hints for specific tasks

NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
Edit from Koko :Since we no longer post these month long spoilers, We're repurposing this thread for Hints and tips for the game. Nothing shady, just hidden little tips to make tasks go easier. Tips start here.

Below are the original posts.
There are no confirmation if these are true

A very kind expert on instagram posted a bunch of event items from the big 5.0 update. I guess we all need this thread to discuss, speculate and drool while we wait for Friday to come each week. I know I do.

I've edited the pictures since they weren't in order, so forgive me if the doll looks wonky and cut up lol. Left is earnable, right is gift boxes and of course, they are just my speculation.

Rumors are this week's dating event.

Dating (Male)

avm1trR.jpg

Dating (Female)

hV241M1.jpg
PM to add
Prev1345

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Most probably an event related to our new reality TV series. STOP DROOLING AT THE GUY'S BODY! What a dream come true. Maybe one day they can give us just the body without any clothes on :p

Reality (Male)

PbB3jb5.jpg

Reality (Female)

DNdQxiH.jpg
    PM to add
    Party (Male)

MEPta91.jpg

Party (Female)

q2fszSI.jpg
    PM to add
    VIP (Male)

NjyVF7a.jpg

VIP (Female)

OW3zKBp.jpg
    PM to add
    Gig (Male)

pmrubo2.jpg

Gig (Female)

G0FI8yu.jpg
    PM to add
    Kim's Pick

cgMCLmy.jpg
    PM to add
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I NEED this week to be the reality star gig weekend.... Those guy items are AMAZING! I hope the Love in the Air thing is wrong, please, please, please!!! haha. I can't wait.
    Spring has definitely come for the guys, lots of shorts. Yes the reality star event is gorgeous, that body lol!
    PM to add
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Thanks for posting!! Pretty excited.

Note to self: save Kstars for that VIP hair.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh em gee!:D Glu has outdone themselves. The team most definitely stepped their game up for sure.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I don't know why when I arranged/predict, it seems like all the hair belongs in gift boxes. I hope I'm wrong!
    PM to add
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I want the party, gig, and VIP female prizes.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'm hoping the gig & party tops are switched for availability because I've been wanting a shirtless option for KKH for ages but an open shirt is a nice start and I adore tucked in shirts so I want that one too. Sad that the short shorts or blazers for dating are things I won't be able to acquire independently - since even with paid for stars I'm not going to box chase - but hopefully I get lucky.

I must say, the guy looks are really great overall tho, I'm impressed!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I'm hoping the gig & party tops are switched for availability because I've been wanting a shirtless option for KKH for ages but an open shirt is a nice start and I adore tucked in shirts so I want that one too. Sad that the short shorts or blazers for dating are things I won't be able to acquire independently - since even with paid for stars I'm not going to box chase - but hopefully I get lucky.

I must say, the guy looks are really great overall tho, I'm impressed!

Andrzej: Something really weird happened in my husband's wardrobe, trying clothes on him this morning. If you look in Apropos of Nuthin' you'll see he's shirtless. I think what happened was I accidentally tapped for a second time the shirt he was already wearing, and it just came off altogether. You might know about this kind of thing already; but what I'm wondering is...can he leave the wardrobe that way???
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I'm ready!! :rolleyes:
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Thanks for posting!! Pretty excited.

Note to self: save Kstars for that VIP hair.
    Right?? I'm obsessed. Of course it's in a gift box though. Ugh. If I don't get that hair I'll scream!

It actually looks like ALL the hair for girls are in gift boxes, no earnable hair for us. That really sucks Glu.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Right?? I'm obsessed. Of course it's in a gift box though. Ugh. If I don't get that hair I'll scream!

It actually looks like ALL the hair for girls are in gift boxes, no earnable hair for us. That really sucks Glu.

Luckily I really do like that red dress so maybe I'll just go crazy and get lucky getting the hair in a box <crosses fingers, but knowing reality I'll just get a purse>

Kinda funny how if these are true, for the next 4 wks we won't get any hair to work for. I really hope that's not a trend, though it kinda seems like it's going that way
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, I have to say something....This watermark rings a bell, and I'm not sure they aren't just edits on things we have, to give the illusion this is our stuff. Maybe I'm tired, maybe I'm confusing this one with another who wants to stretch their art so to speak. For example, I have the red skirt. So, is that a new top this person is pairing it with, or .....is it the posters creativity? Or has the Glu team stuck an existing red skirt, on a another red top, but the two reds have no business being on the same piece of clothing.

I'm not saying anything with certainty, but it's something about that watermark. I don't want people to be disappointed. I'll look around some more. Enjoy this either way, and I was so wrong about 5.0 being Junes' update, nothing would suprise me. So, carry on, have fun, and I'll gladly admit thI wish I knew where I knew that watermark from. It was a number of months ago.

Some of the hair was really good, looked like a cross over almost from K&K.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    What red skirt Koko? There are no red skirts in these previews, only dresses.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    Ok, I have to say something....This watermark rings a bell, and I'm not sure they aren't just edits on things we have, to give the illusion this is our stuff. Maybe I'm tired, maybe I'm confusing this one with another who wants to stretch their art so to speak. For example, I have the red skirt. So, is that a new top this person is pairing it with, or .....is it the posters creativity? Or has the Glu team stuck an existing red skirt, on a another red top, but the two reds have no business being on the same piece of clothing.

I'm not saying anything with certainty, but it's something about that watermark. I don't want people to be disappointed. I'll look around some more. Enjoy this either way, and I was so wrong about 5.0 being Junes' update, nothing would suprise me. So, carry on, have fun, and I'll gladly admit thI wish I knew where I knew that watermark from. It was a number of months ago.

Some of the hair was really good, looked like a cross over almost from K&K.

I, too, saw that red skirt right away. It's been made to look like the bottom half of a dress. ???
  • LizardLizard Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 27 Posts
    JoseMPC is the same person who gave us a sneak peek of the vip hairstyle so it's legit.
    Pics, pics, pics.
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Also, if you look at the pics for the app in the store you'll see the hairstyles. :)
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
    I'm pretty sure these are legit, if not I wouldn't post : )

When the update came, I posted this picture. And when the guy posted the previews, the items match.

AocohX5.png
    PM to add
    No, I'm not throwing shade at anyone here, I'm just saying a few things look off, In My Opinion. I prefaced it with 'I was wrong about the update version' so I'm not saying you're not right. THe sharp angles of the pink dress skirt bother me, this dress looks 'off' IMO. The clashing reds, with the skirt having the same 'stain' in the same spot as the skirt in our wardrobe....looks 'off'. Again, IMO. And, I remember some kind of insignificant controversy in the forums over this watermark before, but I don't recall where it went from there. I know a lot of people put renderings out there, some to see if people think it's real. So me saying "It looks off to me" is just my first impression, when I finally get a minute to see the new looks that were leaked. if t

I think my dolls will go put their red skirts on. Have a nice Thursday. :)

Edited to Add: Just mentioning, on the josempc account, it says "Only for KKH edits and KKH secrets" So....... if they themselves say edits and secrets, I'm not coming out of left field when I suggest that maybe some of these are interpretations.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Nobody thinks you're throwing shade at anyone, don't worry : ) You have your opinion, and we said ours. It's cool. Maybe I'll edit my first post to say that this isn't something that is confirmed.

We'll just find out tomorrow! I can't believe it's tomorrow already, Glu made me grind for K&K since Monday and when K&K event ended, throwback event started. Endless week of grinding lol.
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm pretty sure that guy works for Glu now:
    ZeHSiio.png

That's a shade!

Seriously if I wear something like that on RL and go to the street I'll end up dead!!!!

Anyway I liked guys earnables for the party and date weekends.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    ZeHSiio.png

That's a shade!

Seriously if I wear something like that on RL and go to the street I'll end up dead!!!!

Hahaha!!

The guys' shorts are VERY short this season. They might go as underwear aswell :D
    The dress with the pleated red skirt--the bottom and the bodice do not match up. Each is a different color and the top was added to the bottom, and poorly, when it should've been created as one whole dress. The bell sleeves are uneven. The pink shoes clash terribly with the red "dress." I think all of these individual parts were pieced together.

The hairstyle on the doll in black (right) does not match the one shown--omg, I loveeeeee those two hairstyles; purleeze let them be ours! The black shoes don't appear here. I adore this black outfit though.

Next set: the doll in the black skirt with zip and the one wearing the horizontal stripes--they both have on the same shoes as the above-mentioned doll in black. Yet they don't appear in any of these "samples" as earnable or VIP. They're not in the wardrobe either. The horizontal-striped dress "outfit" is a whole mess of mismatch.

The pink dress with bustle: man, that is sooooo poorly done; it looks awful. The earrings--those just look outright wrong. The shoes the doll is wearing are not the same ones as shown. Also, they appear on one of the other dolls, wearing a different outfit altogether.

The doll in the 2nd red "dress": that skirt is in our wardrobe, no doubt. The bodice was added, and in the wrong color of red. This doll is also wearing different shoes from what is shown.

I have to say this is a messy, slap dash job, though it must've taken a long time to piece and patch together. Maybe it came from an early mockup, though I doubt it because it looks so bad. Glu's designers and artists do way crazy better work than this.

After the Kim's Pick: the doll on the right, in black: with two fingers, enlarge the pic. You will very clearly see the picture is a cut-and-paste job: the head was added to the body. The necklace is missing as well. And btw: which K or J sister had this yech chop of bangs? *Whose* hairstyle was this??

There's no matter of anyone throwing shade here. That's just a wrong call altogether. It's an issue of possible reality (though it's a major mess and so much of it looks *so* wrong) vs. a possible hoax. Anyone has a right to find all this suspect, and call it out as such. It *is* suspect. There are many things here that just don't wash. As usual, though, the truth always ends up somewhere in the middle. So right now I'm going to hope three of those hairstyles will make their way to us; that the dress with bustle disappears forever; and that several of these pieces do actually make their way to us, and fast! Hey, we all love(d) seeing, and speculating on, this. Everybody's having fun with it--and fun is good!!! Wishing, hoping, dreaming--yasssss.
    ZeHSiio.png

That's a shade!

Omggggg! I love sarcasm and snark!
    It's all Good. A lot of people read and don't post, and some even pm me asking why their wardrobe doesn't have this or that, and it's usually something creative. So I like to give disclaimers, or basically add 'alledgedly' ;) Then when I saw the watermarker's own disclaimer, I thought I'd share.

And I'm always giving disclaimers to my forum 'tone' I swear expression is everything. It can make a stern phrase quizzical, or teasing, inviting or asking. ;)

Now the items........some I like, some I wouldn't wear to a costume party. There's something wrong with the sharp corners on that pink dress. Reminds me of something. I just can't put my finger on it. :) I like some of the tops, and the hair,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    ZeHSiio.png

That's a shade!

Aha! He may be cobbling things together, possibly in some cases especially for us, but a sense of humor like that goes a long way in making someone abso loveable!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.