Ver 5.0.0

Comments

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    I have posted so many posts here talking about my issue since this event started and most of them were ignored. So thank you.

I think nobody ignored you intentionally. People just didn't know how to help you to fix this issue. Sorry you feel bad because of this.

Hope you feel better soon.

Kim-Kardashian-Blows-Kiss.gif
  • MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    So I literally tapped through the night and got the final box! Luckily for me it was only 380 points rather than 600. So I'm
    So happy I got all 4 boxes :D
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Yeah theres no way Im getting the last one, but after getting 3 accessories in a row I dont think I mind not getting it. If anything Ive learned I need to grind super hard on weekend events so that theres less accessories for me to open on future throwback sales haha
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Does an 8 hour SCL job give event points?
    hackers can burn in hell
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Guys do you think they will patch the game in an update that will allow us to make up with the friends we've lost from the glitch? I'm running out of GC friends to invite to gigs because they have broken up with me. :(
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    Does an 8 hour SCL job give event points?

Yes! I've been doing them like crazy!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    First of all thank you for not ignoring my post and replying. Even though it won't fix anything this made me feel slightly better. I have posted so many posts here talking about my issue since this event started and most of them were ignored. So thank you.

Yes it is updated. I have the celebrity perk thing even had the new kstars sales which ended a few hours ago.

And this glitch is so weird because I'm the only one that's still experiencing it. Most who had issues got fixes without them even doing anything.
    And it's not like glu launched a mass ban of people like they did before. Some Regular players and chunk of the alleged hackers were banned then so it's understandable if it affected regular players like me. But If that's the case and they banned people again then we would've heard something about it for sure.

I've been so vocal about the throwback event , I've literally begged them in every throwback thread request made here and now this happens to me. I'm just so mad and frustrated at everyone at glu including here.

I'm so sorry :( I would be really upset if I were you too! I seriously wish I could help you!! I know I was frustrated at the glitches my game had too, but I did finally get my throwback event back up. I still don't know what they're going to do about us having to "break up" with our GC friends.. That super irritated me that I can't work with them anymore unless I pay. Hopefully they'll compensate you really, really well! I don't understand the banning thing.. Do they just erase your game, or what? It seems like they would be able to tell if someone hacked the game or not.. I don't know what a hackers game looks like, but I'd assume they would have unlimited stars and such. Idk.. It's never really crossed my mind much I guess, but it doesn't seem right that any of us who don't cheat could get banned because they can't tell who's hacked it or not =\

Anyways, I'm sorry again that this is happening to you, and I hope they make it up to you somehow!! Good luck and keep us updated <3
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Is there anyone else who didn't get the "Days gone by" storyline with the new rivals?
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I just finished my 4th box, all 600 points of it lol. All in all, my items were a bit disappointing, but I'm loving the idea of these events and I really hope we'll see them as a regular thing. I dislike the thought of a sale where boxes cost 60 kstars just because of all the hackers. If they get everything handed to them like that, why should I bother spending time and money? So yes, massive thumbs up from me, even though it was rather difficult.

Also, I lost pretty much all my gc friends due to the bug so now I have no fashionable contacts to invite anymore because I refuse to spend kstars to remediate that bug. So, if you want, please add me on my GC, I am tired of all my mismatched npcs and would much rather have your amazing dolls to invite: Amilicious13 on iOS.
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Guys do you think they will patch the game in an update that will allow us to make up with the friends we've lost from the glitch? I'm running out of GC friends to invite to gigs because they have broken up with me. :(

Ughh.. I hope so!! I'm sure they'll figure out how to make it right. I've been using npc's that I don't care about for the show gigs, and so far none have broken up with me. Unfortunately that was just my GC friends :( kinda sucks..
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
    So far every NPC I've used except one has broken up with me after a gig. xD
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Yes! I've been doing them like crazy!

Thank you, I just ran out of 8 hour storyline gigs, so I guess I'll be heading to London :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I'm so sorry :( I would be really upset if I were you too! I seriously wish I could help you!! I know I was frustrated at the glitches my game had too, but I did finally get my throwback event back up. I still don't know what they're going to do about us having to "break up" with our GC friends.. That super irritated me that I can't work with them anymore unless I pay. Hopefully they'll compensate you really, really well! I don't understand the banning thing.. Do they just erase your game, or what? It seems like they would be able to tell if someone hacked the game or not.. I don't know what a hackers game looks like, but I'd assume they would have unlimited stars and such. Idk.. It's never really crossed my mind much I guess, but it doesn't seem right that any of us who don't cheat could get banned because they can't tell who's hacked it or not =\

Anyways, I'm sorry again that this is happening to you, and I hope they make it up to you somehow!! Good luck and keep us updated <3

Thank you SO much for replying. Really appreciate your time and effort.

I have no idea how hacked games work but you're probably right. And they probably do system checkup to see any abnormality in terms of player stats and whatnot, that's what I'm assuming. The last time the mass ban happened of for some reason affected a lot of regular players too. I guess it was a mistake of their end but they did compensate regular players that were affected.

I just loaded the and still nothing. I doubt anything will change and its like 12.30 am here so I'm on my bed trying to sleep.

But again thank you so much for replying.
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    First of all thank you for not ignoring my post and replying. Even though it won't fix anything this made me feel slightly better. I have posted so many posts here talking about my issue since this event started and most of them were ignored. So thank you.

Yes it is updated. I have the celebrity perk thing even had the new kstars sales which ended a few hours ago.

And this glitch is so weird because I'm the only one that's still experiencing it. Most who had issues got fixes without them even doing anything.
    And it's not like glu launched a mass ban of people like they did before. Some Regular players and chunk of the alleged hackers were banned then so it's understandable if it affected regular players like me. But If that's the case and they banned people again then we would've heard something about it for sure.

I've been so vocal about the throwback event , I've literally begged them in every throwback thread request made here and now this happens to me. I'm just so mad and frustrated at everyone at glu including here.

I feel for you, Art. When you put so much time, effort, and (occasionally) money into a game and something like this happens? It's seriously upsetting-- and that's putting it nicely.

I really wish I could offer some sort of help, but I honestly have no clue why you could possibly be experiencing this bug or what you could do to fix it without risking your save.

I doubt anything will come of it, but I'd go ahead and contact Glu support *just in case*. You probably won't get anything out of it, but they should know about this bug and how it effected your experience as a consumer. Let them know how frustrated and cheated you feel. After all, if their customers aren't happy, they aren't making any money. Hopefully it'll encourage them to work harder to prevent such things from happening in the future.
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I can't believe how frustrated I felt since yesterday when the throwback event disappeared from my new game. My original doll has all 3 throwback items but my new doll only has 1 throwback item. That was extremely unfair of what happened to me. The throwback event never reappeared on my new game.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Sorry many lost their throwback event, I don't know how will Glu compensate, but hope it never happens again.

8 more 8h SCL gigs, can Jax make it?
    PM to add
  • empressofjapanempressofjapan Registered Users 32 Posts
    I'm literally at 452/600 for my 4th box this is so time consuming and exhausting I wish it was 500 for the 4th box. I might just give up been playing too much lol.
    Add me of GC: empressofjapan
    I'm buying a jet today!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • CooleenCooleen Registered Users 80 Posts
    Hello everyone!

I just got a pair of shiny light grey pants from a throwback box, but it doesn't have any event symbol attached to the top corner, I was wondering if anyone knows when it was introduced?
    Thank you!
    Game Centre Name: ColleenAndrew. - KKH: Cools
    Maybe they are just new items?
    I'm wondering the same thing!
    3rd box!

wPtOh2.png

Are the items with no event icon on them items that weren't part of an event?
    In short, why do some of the items not have an icon on them from an event?
    Seems like I have the same question as the person above, haha!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Cooleen wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

I just got a pair of shiny light grey pants from a throwback box, but it doesn't have any event symbol attached to the top corner, I was wondering if anyone knows when it was introduced?
    Thank you!
    Maybe they are just new items?
    I'm wondering the same thing!
    LantsPance wrote: »
    3rd box!

wPtOh2.png

Are the items with no event icon on them items that weren't part of an event?
    In short, why do some of the items not have an icon on them from an event?
    Seems like I have the same question as the person above, haha!

The earn able/gift box clothing that has no icon or symbol were from a previous V.I.P. event. I hope that answers your question.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Hello everyone!

Thank you!

These? They were an earnable item in a VIP (I think around last September/October). They go with the fluffy white jumper :)
    6FB28E81-394A-4D24-A069-B430E183AE93_zpswmsuseta.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    AmyT wrote: »
    These? They were an earnable item in a VIP (I think around last September/October). They go with the fluffy white jumper :)
    6FB28E81-394A-4D24-A069-B430E183AE93_zpswmsuseta.jpg

Oh awesome! That helps a ton! Thank you and Carol!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Ah! Thank you!
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I'm confused why everyone is doing eight hour gigs when it seems much more profitable to do the shows for more stars. If you are scrambling to get stars, 8 hrs at So Chic gives 20 points (and costs 40+ energy) if I remember correctly, but a 3 hr reality show gives 16 points (and costs 20 energy). So do two shows and get 32. I mean, unless everyone else knows something I don't, maybe?

Also haha this new rival is creating a hot mess in my game.

Ipzc8v8.jpg

Also haha this new rival is creating a hot mess in my game.

Ipzc8v8.jpg

I'm so glad that we have a new rival because the drama queen Willow Pape is so irrelevant nowadays lol:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm confused why everyone is doing eight hour gigs when it seems much more profitable to do the shows for more stars. If you are scrambling to get stars, 8 hrs at So Chic gives 20 points (and costs 40+ energy) if I remember correctly, but a 3 hr reality show gives 16 points (and costs 20 energy). So do two shows and get 32. I mean, unless everyone else knows something I don't, maybe?

I thought there was the issue of people breaking up with their friends? Is there a way around it somehow?

I was 440 1.5 hours ago doing SCL gigs, now I'm 523. I wouldn't mind having an easier time.
    PM to add
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Doneeeeee.
    My loot! (I always forget to take screenshots of my palettes.)

2m7ch9j.jpgf50mt4.jpg

23wqntw.jpg

I've been coveting those blue sunnies FOREVER; I am SO happy! And who doesn't love the black sparkle Christmas dress? I could take or leave the other items, but looooooved this event. Please, Glu, more more!!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I was doing the SCL gigs too, but then the time was up and I didn't get my weekly profit either. So I have been filming 3h episodes in my Calabasas home, so far no one called for a breakup.

4 more episodes and I'll be done :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.