⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• Nanziba IbnatNanziba Ibnat Registered Users 1 Posts
    -Change how our partner looks completely. Example: hairstyle color, eyes...

-no babysitter. Make our partner hold the other baby.

-save game data on Facebook so that game data can be transferred from android to apple.

K thanks keep up the great work!
  • annabelle.kkhannabelle.kkh Registered Users 17 Posts
    - Get rid of the nanny I want my husband to hold my adopted babies
    - Transfer data from iOS to Android and vice versa
    - More facial features
    - Body types
    - Bring back mid-week events!! We miss them!
    - Add Jerusalem
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    -Get a special clothing item/outfit for completing all 3-story weekend gigs with 5 stars
    -A c o c k pit room in the Private Jet where you can talk to the pilot and he just says generic phrases like how he's happy to fly you anywhere.
    -More doll movements and poses for guys and girls
  • FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    Here are some of my concerns:
    • Bring back mid-week events (if there were, irdk ;)) It gets kinda boring on weekdays without nothing to pursue me on grinding something
    • Hangout Weekend: you get to hangout with vips and after you use them, they will be immediately ready for a hangout
    • A way to give your own clothes to friends with or without something in return
    • Separate tabs between your clothes and clothes you don't have
    • A way to delete some friends
    • A way to chat with friends
    • And if possible, a requirement for all players to make an account so they can easily log in their accounts on another device or platform. This way, we can easily transfer game data from one device to another AND switch platforms from android to ios or vice versa

Lol :p I think I asked for too much ;)
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
    - ANROID TO IOS AND IOS TO ANDROID PLEASE GLU!!!

All I want tbh
    These hair colors please:
    z5gpslNl4OfDVDT4KBAgY8ntm6suVyaF-P-3coXliNbLx4h6qy6ZtoMAptO6A0P0MJer=w1600-h900-rw-no
    ZIdp8bnVlNj5AjeXQZWcQw64n7XjvLt0og--4bcOLLyLEH5S42zV0vfE21nsH3tE84Zo=w1600-h900-rw-no

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
    I have some new suggestions:
    • Everytime we level up, we receive a free giftbox filled with throwback items
    • Everytime we level up, we receive a reasonable amount of K-stars, 20-50 is reasonable :D

And that's all! Please Glu I need these!

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Please reduce the amount of event points necessary to complete the weekend events.
    •from 600 to 500. Thanks Glu!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • pudifishpudifish Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 9 Posts
    • Add Rio as a location (or any other South American city)
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Please reduce the amount of event points necessary to complete the weekend events.
    •from 600 to 500. Thanks Glu!

ditto. 600 is just too much.
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    ditto. 600 is just too much.

Agreed!! Especially for events like this weeks, with no bonus points.. Impossible for anyone who has things to do during the week :(
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Glu can we please have more affordable baby clothing to purchase? The clothing should cost cash and not kstars. Thanks.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I'd like to make a suggestion about the throwbacks. IMO the best way to do them is to do it the way Glu is doing it now, giving us the chance to open four free throwback boxes via earning event points, but with one small change: instead of only letting us open ONE box per palette, allow us the opportunity to open additional boxes in each palette if we wish to, ala the free daily box. Set the price at 50 or 60 k-stars, and those of us who are willing to spend k-stars to have another chance at opening a box can do it if we like, and those who don't want to spend the k-stars can just press 'done'. And if Glu doesn't want to give players the opportunity to open ALL the boxes in each palette, you can still maybe cap it to opening three per palette like what happens during weekend events.

I feel like that's the solution that makes all parties happy. There are those who want to pay IRL money for throwback sales so that they can get as many throwback items as they can, and there are those who don't want to spend k-stars and are only interested if the boxes are free and earned. This way everyone can be happy. :)
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    I have a suggestion about the throwbacks events. Why not let us earn 8 boxes per week and make the time from Monday to Friday? Then, there will always be an event and everyone won't have to grind very fast 'cause it's due on Friday and starts on Monday. So it's 4 days and 8 hours of a mid week event and 2 days 16 hours for weekend events. In this case, for all of those bored players who do nothing on weekdays get the chance to actually do something and those who are busy, can do it at their leisure time and actually finish the event. Also, if they can't, there's always next week to try again, right? :D

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Khaleesi BreedloveKhaleesi Breedlove Registered Users 2 Posts
    -make it easier to compile outfits by grouping together items owned separately from items not owned. I spend a ton of time scrolling through all the different items to choose an outfit and it would be much quicker and easier if everything you purchased, were gifted, etc. we're say at the very top followed by unpurchased items
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Can we add all the locations for our reality tv gigs? Like why would I just film in the States when I can go to Paris or Dubai?

And more cats, please. I like dogs like everyone else but really, I'm a total cat person. Seems like every new pet is a dog. I want to see more cats. Cats in our homes, a cat in a purse. Maybe you can make a beautiful full sized leopard on a golden leash with a diamond collar, a la Josephine Baker? Just throwing ideas out there. Just give me cats, PLEASE!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Can we add all the locations for our reality tv gigs? Like why would I just film in the States when I can go to Paris or Dubai?

And more cats, please. I like dogs like everyone else but really, I'm a total cat person. Seems like every new pet is a dog. I want to see more cats. Cats in our homes, a cat in a purse. Maybe you can make a beautiful full sized leopard on a golden leash with a diamond collar, a la Josephine Baker? Just throwing ideas out there. Just give me cats, PLEASE!

There's a cat-in-a-bag in the wardrobe, Zoye, I have one. For some ridic reason I named her Fifi. Buy one and name him/her something better!
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    • allow players to open additional throwback boxes if they wish to do so
    • nude nail polish color
    • more hair color options
    • more cute clothing for the babies (this way long overdue)
    • remove real life contacts from game
    • include some more major roles series and movies and maybe even be the director

Thanks for continuing to update and improve the game.
    Sophie
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I had to make some deletions. This thread is for suggestions, and not discussion about those suggestions. Sorry :) You can feel free to post and discuss politely in another thread. THanks for understanding.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ciaocassiociaocassio Registered Users 3 Posts
    • An option to "undo" a choice made in a conversation, ex. each new level refills a certain amount of undo tokens and more can be bought with k-stars

SPOILERS: I just finished the second Ryan Starr quest with the fake relationship. The co-star called to compliment my character. She is unattached so I wanted to add him as a romantic contact. The options were "You too" (in response to something like "You're the best co-star I've had") or "Anything else?" and I thought "Anything else?" was more flirtatious, like "Am I the best kisser too?" or "Am I anything else to you?". I didn't realize it was supposed to be rude. He said "Um, no" and hung up. Now I don't have him as a romantic OR professional contact. Kind of disappointing.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I was thinking... Since our dolls are models too, would be AWESOME if Glu works on an update inspirated in The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, with those beautiful outfits, wings, yk. Well, just an idea. Pretty please, Glu.
    And please, don't remove this post ou put it in the suggestion thread!

Added by Koko: Sorry, there is no compelling reason to not move your post to the thread Glu actively monitors. I only saw this because I'm looking for something and this was buried deep in the 2nd page.
  • tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
    Please do something about showing how many gold stars or hearts your purchase will give you. I purchased something for 10000 kcash and only got 10 gold hearts... being that it was my wedding dress I thought it was way too little. Another time I purchased something for 40 kstars and got 3 gold stars, just doesn't seem to give much more than 10 at a time.

So to reiterate:

*make it visible how many gold hearts or stars your purchase will give you before you buy. Maybe by placing a number inside the gold heart or star indicator on the item.
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    New NPCs in the game are drawn with more details than our dolls, more in the style of the Kylie and Kendall game. It looks weird.. Please consider upgrading everyone to this style or change up the new NPCs to better resemble the simpler drawn earlier characters.

Example (sorry for the wretched quality.. cannot take screen shots with the Kindle):
    2ijsope.jpg

Seriously, giving NPCs such great ombre hair coloring? It's bad enough we're still waiting for platinum/white/silver for our dolls.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    I'd love to have a "wishlist" section in the closet, where we can save outfits/accessories/etc. that we want to buy in the future. That would make VIP events funner, because we'd already have a "shopping list" saved.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    These are my suggestions:

-Update the characters to the Kendall & Kylie app style
    -Add all the customization features of Kendall & Kylie to KKH (choosing eyebrow shape and color, two color hair, lipgloss, ect.)
    -Let spouse be able to rise in star rank to around the same level as player
    -Take away cash and daily items from event boxes and replace them with throwback items and gold/black box gifts
    -Have the app have two or three save files so players won't have to play different games on different devices.
    -Add hairstyles that cost money
    -Be able to pause the game
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    ciaocassio wrote: »
    • An option to "undo" a choice made in a conversation, ex. each new level refills a certain amount of undo tokens and more can be bought with

I agree and every time you use the cost goes up.
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
    My doll, even though only one position away from top 100 'A' list celeb, is still earning very minimal on gigs. Unless I go out to work at SCL which is the maximum income I have (plus the other few shops I have. My point is, I'm always broke. I've tried playing those ridiculous games for extra cash but they're really hard.
    I don't seem to retain cash for long, even though I'm not a big spender. We need to have a "take a loan" option and amount needed so we can complete tasks like expensive dates in a no cash emergency. Dating is expensive.
    - Updated graphics
    - Body Types
    - More facial features (perhaps a weekend event of just facials)
    - Thigh high boots
    - Lower the points of the TB it is impossible without bonus points
    I really enjoyed this last weekends specials. I was finally able to gain enough k-stars to buy my first car. Please do more weekend specials like this where we can earn k-stars. There don't seem to be any other ways to do it and I've maxed out almost all of my achievements.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please consider
    • adding the spouse standing in the Nursery, while your doll holds one baby, and the Nanny holda the other. This would involve the least amount of trouble for Development, and it would make all the players happy. We really want our SO with the babies, but they don't have to hold them. Thanks and Love You Bigly.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary