Seeking for new lovely friends!

Charlotte AugustinCharlotte Augustin Registered Users 37 Posts
Hello peeps, I decided to finally have some friends in my game. Since I do not have a Google + account, and I'm not planning on opening one, I decided to log with my facebook account. Any of you peeps who wants to share his facebook & be my friend on the game (free gifts promised), add me on my facebook account.

here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011863570379

Comments

• Charlotte AugustinCharlotte Augustin Registered Users 37 Posts
    Hello peeps, I decided to finally have some friends in my game. Since I do not have a Google + account, and I'm not planning on opening one, I decided to log with my facebook account. Any of you peeps who wants to share his facebook & be my friend on the game (free gifts promised), add me on my facebook account. It's called Chris Martin because of a private joke of my friends & I, and I have the picture of Jude's Law daughter in a pink fur jacket. If you could not find me, comment your facebook account name, or & name. Have a lovely day you lovely dolls!

Guys, here is the link to my facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011863570379 Feel free to add me, android & iOS.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hi Charlotte!

The best way to find new friends here at the forum is at the friends section.

There isn't many Android people here that uses Facebook to connect to other people though, if you want more friends the Google account is the best way yet:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Well, I don't really know how to open this account... I'm totally awkward...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    HI. and Hang on. I have to move this to friends and gifting. Then I'll read and see how to help. There is a subforum for Support and help, one for General Discussion, and one for begging for gifts...I mean adding friend. ;) So, gotta move it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Char, you are playing on your android device? Go to the Google+ page under the Google email you used to sign up. All your info is in your device settings. Have you checked the FAQs in your game? Otherwise look here, and see if this info doesn't help. There is a whole section called: Playing with Friends

If you still need help after that, post again, and we'll take it from there. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Char, you are playing on your android device? Go to the Google+ page under the Google email you used to sign up. All your info is in your device settings. Have you checked the FAQs in your game? Otherwise look here, and see if this info doesn't help. There is a whole section called: Playing with Friends

If you still need help after that, post again, and we'll take it from there. :)

Is that a Google social network? I really don't want another one having my name in it. Sad... I guess I won't add friends...
  • sunniesunnie Registered Users 8 Posts
    Added you on FB. Same name