~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh Vats is a nameless pervert that doesn't change his clothes in your game Carol! If he dies on the street he'll be burried as an indigent...

Yeah Nai that's what happened, I also see Jax with his old ID.

Koko glad that I still show up as V Vats, cause in my game the name is not that one anymore:(.

Thanks for the info girls!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • katrinaxxxkatrinaxxx Registered Users 1 Posts
    it's a good news.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi shairnah, usually we don't put K&K adds here, but I asked you to post here, so I could help with something else. I'm going to copy your post and put in it the Friends Section as well.

But Welcome,

(Psssst....KK:H Dolls - Shairnah used to play KKH, and is thinking of starting up again. So everyone say Hi. I've been PMing with her, she has a KK prob and is taking the fun tour over here.)

Welcome.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • shairnahshairnah Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hey everyone! I'm shairnah! Okay, fine, I will start up KKH again! :) I've heard there are babies to adopt, and that seems like a fun game change. So, I'll try that.
    /shairnah

I play K&K
    Game Center ID: Shairnah
    I contribute to the Kendall and Kylie game Wikia.
    We need more contributers to this wiki! Please help!
    Two ways for a baby in KKH
    you either
    • get to 12,000 relationship points with your SO
    or
    • Go to the adoption center to the right of LAX, and adopt a child of your choice for 160Stars.

And the 2nd baby comes 'naturally' when you hit 15,000 relationship points with your SO, or you can adopt another baby immediately for 160 more starss.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    :( Having all kinds of feelings about Prince's passing today. I just happened to have a therapist appointment this afternoon. I cried like a baby then started laughing at myself. I'm sure I seemed completely insane at that moment.

He was a genius and his music was the soundtrack to various times of my life. I hadn't even listened to anything by him in a while, but now it's all I want to listen to.

It's hard to find Prince videos on the web (he had amazing control of content of himself), but here's "Pop Life" very KKH imo (sorry it's a video of an old dance TV show most of you have never heard of!).

http://www.zippcast.com/video/00577be53e74c33f9f6
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    I loved Prince. I was stunned. I called my husband and told him, and sat down and just replayed all the instances of my life with orchestration by Prince. Now TMZ is saying it's leaking that there was an overdose of percocet. I want to cry. Pain medication is such a dangerous wonderdrug. He had such tragedy in his life. He lost his infant son in 1996, and I can't begin to imagine that kind of pain. Who knows when the full story is released, but RIP Prince. Loved and adored by millions, spreading such joy with his music.

Feel free to post a fave Prince video. I try to pick one, and how do you choose?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    In 4 days we welcome May, and it freaking snowed here in Paris yesterday =_=
    You feeling the cold in your part of the world ??
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    In 4 days we welcome May, and it freaking snowed here in Paris yesterday =_=
    You feeling the cold in your part of the world ??

Yes hun! It snowed here yesterday and today. It's bright sun in the morning then all of a sudden we get light hailstones... Come on, summer! Hurry up :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    It's not snowing here, but since yesterday the weather it's getting cold around 10 ºC, that's crazy cause last week we're like 40 ºC. Since I'm allergic to these drastic changings today I'm really bad:(

My rhinitis is killing me!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    The temperatures are soaring here, two people died of the heatstroke. Over 100 degrees, and this is just the beginning...

I spend half of my day at the poolside lol!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Super hot here too so I try to stay in air-conditioned places.

Lol Bilal but you're still under the sun!

Take care Vats get well soon!
    PM to add
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    We have a special electrified fence all around the perimeter of our homes just for this reason, but somehow the hyenas got in this morning and found my poor shocked husband in his dressing room, and the result was not pretty!

image_zpss0foes2c.jpeg
    Somebody hold my hand. Z just lost Cullen. I lost a number of people, but no one I really know, you know, so...I can only hope we can get them all back when this mess is over. I want to cry. I think I'm safe with my games, maybe not. I tapped on one Android in the other Android game, and the "You're romantically involved....." so I said no, and took someone else. So, I only remember that once, at least I might not have to buy back myself. :( I'm screenshotting them all.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    We have a special electrified fence all around the perimeter of our homes just for this reason, but somehow the hyenas got in this morning and found my poor shocked husband in his dressing room, and the result was not pretty!

image_zpss0foes2c.jpeg

Ooh I wish that my doll's hubby could go shirtless too. That is literally the best glitch ever!!!☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

image_zpss0foes2c.jpeg

We've got QUITE the set of Abs! #FreeTheMaleTorso Glu
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    For anyone wondering, I'll open the Party THread tomorrow. Today has been so crazy with bugs, and I do need to do some reality show taping. :) Hope you all don't mind. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks Nai! Feeling slightly better today!
    image_zpss0foes2c.jpeg

This is too good!

I need that for Bort,like now! Always wanted my man naked when I'm coming home lol

Koko take your time! You always does great on these desperate times!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Ha, ha--he looks like he's at the gym 24/7! Virtual hotness. :p
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I just came on here because the book I'm reading said "apropos of nothing", and of course I thought of this thread :) Then coming on here and seeing Isabeau's shirtless hubby gave me a good laugh!! Hahaha that's such an awesome glitch! It's funny that they made him with abs and everything! I wonder if the girl dolls are anatomically correct? Haha I feel weird for even thinking that :P
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts

image_zpss0foes2c.jpeg
    Oh my, hotness overload! Glu, we need shirtless option for our men!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    I say we remember Isabeau's shirtless hubby when we put on the forum version of Magic Mike XXL. I much preferred the first, but hey. If you binge watch, you could do the first one, the 2nd, and then the first again. Kind of like a Hot Guy Stripper Sandwich. ;)

Oh, but I came here to mention.....apropos of nuthin'......my new binge watch show is Silicon Valley. THe Geek in my hubby wanted to see it. But....they are such a diverse group of actors, and characters. And it's really funny. Does anyone else watch?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Christos Voskrese! Voistinu Voskrese! Christ is Risen! Truly He is Risen! It's Orthodox Easter everyone!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    IMG_20160502_105635.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

While my doll was off earning money to pay for his vintage wine, the merman invited all his tank top bros over for a Wii party!
    The nanny better be taking care of the children if he's distracted o.o
    What a wild picture. First thing I'd do is get those animals off the furniture. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    First I see Koko's comment.

Then I'm holding my phone sideways in preparation of viewing "a wild picture"; I have no idea who's pic it's going to be. I see a guy slinging a bottle of JD and another one with an automatic weapon. Dead center I immediately recognize a merman. A very innocent-looking merman. Um-hmm.
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    First I see Koko's comment.

Then I'm holding my phone sideways in preparation of viewing "a wild picture"; I have no idea who's pic it's going to be. I see a guy slinging a bottle of JD and another one with an automatic weapon. Dead center I immediately recognize a merman. A very innocent-looking merman. Um-hmm.

The merman had some explaining to do. When I came home the place smelled like jack, fur, and Tank Tops!
    I was so furious, but Ol Jack Burton gave me some advice and defused the situation.

Those trash beasts also shredded the white cushions!

Maybe my hubby can strut the runway in high heels for once to pay for our nice things!
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Christos Voskrese! Voistinu Voskrese! Christ is Risen! Truly He is Risen! It's Orthodox Easter everyone!

Heeey girl, Voistinu Voskrese! Hope you had an amazing Easter! ❤️
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Keem wrote: »
    The merman had some explaining to do. When I came home the place smelled like jack, fur, and Tank Tops!
    I was so furious, but Ol Jack Burton gave me some advice and defused the situation.

Those trash beasts also shredded the white cushions!

Maybe my hubby can strut the runway in high heels for once to pay for our nice things!

Ah, land life confounds the merman. He was out on land one day and met a most enchanting doll on the beach, one so smart and beautiful that he couldn't bear to leave her. And so he stayed. And he found firewater; unlike any they had in his underwater kindom of Atlantis. Soon, they had little merbabies. And he loved them and his gorgeous, brilliant wife so much that he would never again live underwater all his waking--and sleeping--hours. He's not quite sure what to do when she's busy on catwalks, hosting major events, or filming music videos...so he hatched a plan. He needed some human friends (I do wonder that the one slugging Jack isn't a merman himself). He didn't know how to use the Party function in their homes...but that was ok because he didn't know any of his wife's friends or contacts to invite. So he invited the only friends he knew, and thought that would be a good thing; although he wasn't sure what to do when they got there. It ended up being every man for himself, together, yet still alone. But alas, I have no explanation for the rac o o n s....
    Heeey girl, Voistinu Voskrese! Hope you had an amazing Easter! ❤️

Oh Happy Easter to those who are Orthodox. :) I just saw this now, but over the weekend I saw reference to it being Easter, and meant to come and spread good wishes.

But here they are now. Happy Glorius Easter to those who celebrated.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary