Weekend Event 4/29/2016 - Love is In The Air ~ Love for v5.0 ~ and ?

Comments

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Hey Luz! Quite an ambiguous answer from Glu but it seems it will happen again and they will be earned by doing 5 star gigs.

iLvxlqK.pngx384VIR.png

Ahhhh, I like this, that would be great!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    EARNABLE MALE HAIR, YAY!
    and I LOVE the gift box sandals!
    Good luck to everyone!

The best dating method is the Oak, right? The expensive wine?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • EmilyJaneEmilyJane Registered Users 33 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    EARNABLE MALE HAIR, YAY!
    Good luck to everyone!

Yes, miraggio grande is quite good too, cheaper but requires a bit more energy.
    Now can I ask... what exactly is 'expensive?'
    Can someone put a price on that adjective? xD
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • EmilyJaneEmilyJane Registered Users 33 Posts
    Now can I ask... what exactly is 'expensive?'
    Can someone put a price on that adjective? xD

I think at the Oak the wine is $650, and at MG about $200 (I don't remember exactly).

ETA: Oops, MG is $450.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for posting it Andrzej, I like the ernables and it's good that they are giving hair althought I won't wear short hair. I'd like to get the top from the boxes, but what's the chance?

Luz thanks for asking, I'm better today, but yesterday I was like:
    5OpU825.jpg?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Well, I just bought the jet so BRING ON THE EVENT!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    When my Android can already dress like this, I don't think Kat's grinding. She'll play like a lady of leisure this weekend.
    01c36143-bbe2-43be-99f8-7324723e9b7e_zpsjgjes1xz.jpg

So, they trimmed a little length off, (the dark spot became smaller as a result) put a top on it with a contrasting shade of red that to me, appears to clash. But I have to be honest. it seems a little phoned in. But in checks and minuses, after the great event this week, when we were not expecting it, that's a bunch of checks.
    Minuses for me would be this recycled - look, altered and redistributed as 'new'. Reminds me of when my friend showed me a new Barbie in a turban, and convinced me it was the latest model. She wanted to trade her 'brand new' barbie for one of mine. (I was 5) so we made the trade, and the turban fell off.....barbie was practically bald. My 'friend' had chopped off all the hair, and disquised it to con me. At 5! So, the red dress kind of fall under the category of 'don't tinkle on my leg and tell me it's raining out' things.

But as I said, when you put them all on a scale, after this week's surprise event, they get a pass on the outfit, but for the sake of fashionistas everywhere, Rein it in for next week?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    When my Android can already dress like this, I don't think Kat's grinding. She'll play like a lady of leisure this weekend.

So, they trimmed a little length off, (the dark spot became smaller as a result) put a top on it with a contrasting shade of red that to me, appears to clash. But I have to be honest. it seems a little phoned in. But in checks and minuses, after the great event this week, when we were not expecting it, that's a bunch of checks.
    Minuses for me would be this recycled - look, altered and redistributed as 'new'. Reminds me of when my friend showed me a new Barbie in a turban, and convinced me it was the latest model. She wanted to trade her 'brand new' barbie for one of mine. (I was 5) so we made the trade, and the turban fell off.....barbie was practically bald. My 'friend' had chopped off all the hair, and disquised it to con me. At 5! So, the red dress kind of fall under the category of 'don't tinkle on my leg and tell me it's raining out' things.

But as I said, when you put them all on a scale, after this week's surprise event, they get a pass on the outfit, but for the sake of fashionistas everywhere, Rein it in for next week?

Beauty and brains, doll, beauty and brains.
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    i dont like any of the earnables enough to grind for them super hard which is good because i have a busy weekend. Not a fan of the giftbox items either. So ill get the free box then probably quit! Kind of happy haha I wore myself out grinding for the throwback boxes
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I been meaning to ask since I keep saving my kash to go crazy getting +1 star bonus with vintage wine, but it never seems to happen haha. And I don't remember that happening recently? I know for sure we had it on Valentines Day... But are there other Love is in the Air events that gives +1 star bonus for 5 star dates? Or did that only happen because there was a glitch with the VIP event that gave +1 star to everything? I totally forgot haha.
    What time does the event usually start on Fridays, friends?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    I been meaning to ask since I keep saving my kash to go crazy getting +1 star bonus with vintage wine, but it never seems to happen haha. And I don't remember that happening recently? I know for sure we had it on Valentines Day... But are there other Love is in the Air events that gives +1 star bonus for 5 star dates? Or did that only happen because there was a glitch with the VIP event that gave +1 star to everything? I totally forgot haha.

There was a one event we could earn 1 KStar for each 5 star date. The glitch was that it completes date without using energy.

In 4 hours
    PM to add

Blame Khloe

V3Hp6er.jpg
    PM to add
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    The more I look at the earnable dress the more I hate it. I hope I get something cool in my gift box though! :) Like koko said, after a big week I can't really complain this weekend. I'm happy :D
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

It depends on your time zone. It starts at 5 am Eastern standard time for me.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I really want all of the earn ables for my dolls. I didn't make an effort to grind that much from last week's event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts

It starts at 5 pm CST at my place.
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts

With all respect, I don't see how they're similar beyond both being red. And even then they're in different shades. The colour is different, the fabric is different, the length is different, the gathering is different, and the silhouette of the top is of course different. I don't have anything like this red dress in my wardrobe. To each their own though.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    EARNABLE MALE HAIR, YAY!
    Good luck to everyone!

It's $650 for vintage wine and that uses 4 energy bolts. If you have the bonus gold star at the beginning of the date, and you also get the vintage wine tappable right away, you can finish a 1hr date with just that action! It gives out a bunch of stars :) the best is when your date pays for you at OAK <3
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
    With all respect, I don't see how they're similar beyond both being red. And even then they're in different shades. The colour is different, the fabric is different, the length is different, the gathering is different, and the silhouette of the top is of course different. I don't have anything like this red dress in my wardrobe. To each their own though.

I think Koko is only talking about her skirt being shortened a little and restyled for the new dress. The top she's wearing is separate from the skirt :) if you look closely, you can see that the skirts are the same, except they shortened the new one and added a top to make it a dress. I like both, so I can't complain too much haha :)
    XoXo
    Glu made it exactly what Khloe was wearing tho. At first I thought the different shades of red was weird since I was expecting it to be a dress but when I saw Khloe's pic, it's a top and skirt.

Does anyone know who wore the pink dress?
    PM to add
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Glu made it exactly what Khloe was wearing tho. At first I thought the different shades of red was weird since I was expecting it to be a dress but when I saw Khloe's pic, it's a top and skirt.

Me at my senior prom ;)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Me at my senior prom ;)

LMAO Kayla!!
    PM to add
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts

I couldn't find the original one but maybe the top is inspired by this one?
    img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=99917720
    Me at my senior prom ;)

Oh my goodness, i just laughed out loud!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Hey Luz! Quite an ambiguous answer from Glu but it seems it will happen again and they will be earned by doing 5 star gigs.

iLvxlqK.pngx384VIR.png

Wait at different time for different players as in not everyone gets the throwback event at the same time or everyone gets it the same day but different hours? I mean the former makes more sense and would be the only acceptable excuse to answer why many players didn't get the event including me.

Can koko talk to them about this for some clarification?

They definitely are 2 totally different outfits! But the skirts on both are very similar :)
    XoXo
    Cilan wrote: »
    Sometimes I get random K Stars for finishing a 5 star date! It's always random though, and I always forget about that happening haha.
    Also, have you ever gotten a K Star from a party?! I did twice and screenshot it. I'd never had that happen before! http://D63CF5AF-8867-4F06-A0E0-12E8DC5FA2D0.png

http://B0A8C7B4-1456-4BBB-824E-DCD595FCFA21.png.jpeg

Oops.. Sorry about that weird pic haha. I'm not the best photoshopper, guys :P
    XoXo
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG I laughed out loud, Kayla!!
    Me at my senior prom ;)
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________