Weekend Event 4/29/2016 - Love is In The Air ~ Love for v5.0 ~ and ?

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I really like the items, but WHY are the hair and the pink dress in the mystery boxes!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I really like the items, but WHY are the hair and the pink dress in the mystery boxes!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll get lucky xD

I haven't really played in weeks...I guess a dating event is nice to get back into the game.
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll get lucky xD

I haven't really played in weeks...I guess a dating event is nice to get back into the game.

Yay! Welcome back, Kate! I wondered where you'd gone!

Good luck for the event, everyone! To get a head start, I'm currently on an 8 hour date at Oak which is a few hearts away from completion :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    The event is out!
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Look what I've got from my free box!!!!

2cmslk1.jpg

I love that dress, it's so unique, we've never had anything like this before!

6ymslc.jpg
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• emilyyygatoremilyyygator Registered Users 17 Posts
    I got the pink dress in my free box <3 has anyone found which real-life outfit it was based on??
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I was actually hoping to get the dress, but I got the hair.

PS, On IOS, in the Starshop, if you click the free stars and then "other offers", it's a double week. They have various videos you can watch for 2 Kstars each. Personally I wouldn't do any of the pay offers.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Congrats on winning the pink dress, KateP and Emily! it's so pretty :)

I got these :) I can't decide whether or not to try again for the dress??! I'm really happy with the hair so idk!!!
    73D13563-F5E9-491D-9449-FE6D13BE395D_zps9s1mew2s.png
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    OMG I'M SO HAPPY RN MY FREE GIFT BOX WAS THE HAIR AND MY BOUGHT ONES WERE THE SHOES AND DON'T MIND THE OTHER ONE LOL :D

2ah8o7n.jpg

EDIT: AND I FORGOT TO NOTICE THE FACT THAT ALL THE EVENT ITEMS ARE IN ONE PALETTE AND THERE WERE NO $4000 OMG :O

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    OMG congrats you guys on getting the dress and hair! I was just thinking if I could be as lucky as you guys.

And then OMG this happened! Now should I try for another box?

PFxIFr1.jpg
    PM to add
    Yay! So glad I'm not the only one who got the hair. Mine was just in the 4th box I've opened.

2z8w5qu.jpg
    Ahh I want the hair so badly! Not sure if I'm feeling lucky enough to try a third box though! My second had 50 energy (so many one hour dates!!)

Love dating events, Oak makes them so easy! Almost have the earrings already haha I'll have to pace myself this weekend :)
    Yay!!! Love to see so many people being lucky with the boxes! :D

Go for it, Nai! Open another!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    1he7no.jpg
    Here are my 2 palettes. Saw the hair lots of times in the first box left :)
    Hair and dress were exact same locations in my palette if it helps anyone!
    1he7no.jpg
    Here are my 2 palettes. Saw the hair lots of times in the first box left :)
    AmyT wrote: »
    Yay!!! Love to see so many people being lucky with the boxes! :D

Go for it, Nai! Open another!

Awww both were Kash, how annoying!! Dress wasn't in my set lol.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Awww both were Kash, how annoying!! Dress wasn't in my set lol.

Oh no! I'm sorry :( I may try again for the dress but I don't want to push my luck! Once I start chasing an item I always bankrupt myself lol
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    LMAO Kayla

Now that I can see it on me I notice that the hair isn't my style so I can relax slightly and just grind to that gorgeous jacket while crossing my fingers for the shorts.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I think Koko is only talking about her skirt being shortened a little and restyled for the new dress. The top she's wearing is separate from the skirt :) if you look closely, you can see that the skirts are the same, except they shortened the new one and added a top to make it a dress. I like both, so I can't complain too much haha :)
    I know exactly what Koko is talking about, I am well aware the top is separate and I never said otherwise, I just think she is wrong. Please look closely, it's exactly as I said: the shade of red is different, the fabric is different, the gathering is different. The skirts are not the same... At all haha. The only similarity they share is that they both belong to the red family. :)

I WON THE HAIR!!! YAY!!!! :D
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    Anyone realized the event lasts an extra day?

Yay to relaxed event.

Edit: Oh sorry! The timer I was looking at was the Huntsman trailer oops!
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I like the pink dress, earrings, & the shoes. If I win one of those for Carol Davida & Carolyn Ferocious, then my dolls will be happy.

Why is it when I'm opening my freebies every week, it feels so nerve-wracking to me⁉

I don't know. I just hate feeling pressured to open up gift boxes on this game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• amberxsapphireamberxsapphire Registered Users 22 Posts
    Got +30 event points in my first box (which I don't mind since I have a busy weekend ahead) and then bought two other boxes and got the hair and shoes!! I feel so lucky this weekend!! :)
    I don't know if I should grind for the red dress. My doll's bra is showing based on the preview. It looks so ratchet. If I grind for it, will my dolls bra still show with the red dress on⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I don't know if I should grind for the red dress. My doll's bra is showing based on the preview. It looks so ratchet. If I grind for it, will my dolls bra still show with the red dress on⁉

No it won't.

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.

I think the red bra doesn't show once you own the item, that's what happened with the white fur coat/dress last week :) so grind, Carol, grind!!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    Fin wrote: »
    No it won't.

Oh thanks. That's good to know that at least my dolls will be showing their cleavage.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

AmyT wrote: »
    I think the red bra doesn't show once you own the item, that's what happened with the white fur coat/dress last week :) so grind, Carol, grind!!

It's weird but when I was in Jax's game (android) I saw one of Koko's doll in the fur dress and her bra was showing. It doesn't for iOS games.

I agree about the bankrupt thing, happened too many times! I think I may open a few more, if you do I wish you luck!
    PM to add
    Today is not my day. My new doll is so unlucky. I really wanted either the shoes or the dress.:(
    119o66c.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Naimonster wrote: »
    It's weird but when I was in Jax's game (android) I saw one of Koko's doll in the fur dress and her bra was showing. It doesn't for iOS games.

Hmm...on second thought I guess that I've changed my mind. My dolls cleavage should be showing not their bras. That's just straight up tacky lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Good morning. What do you do when your network is down, but you're hubby's a network guy? If it's 5 am you let him sleep till he gets up at 6:30 and brings it back up. So....besides my schlutty Android showing her bra (it was Z wasn't it? She's the one who tried to hook up with Vats behinds her sister's back. She's the Queen of the Vegas Quickie......Tacky is her middle name. lol.

And, of course, by the light of the day........I'm all in for the clothes. You know, the 2 things I didn't like last night? R Not so much the Pretty Awful in Pink number, but the Battle of the Reds hooked me. So........I guess it's raining. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary