Weekend Event 4/29/2016 - Love is In The Air ~ Love for v5.0 ~ and ?

Comments

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Today is not my day. My new doll is so unlucky. I really wanted either the shoes or the dress.:(
    119o66c.png

Aww! If it makes you feel any better my own luck was bad toda

tumblr_o6e5gxZbrV1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

two tops I never wanted and will never wear again? thanks glu!

I wanted those shorts but will stop myself here before I spend out of my plane (Do I want to save those stars for a VIP weekend? nothing in that preview in the other thread seems to be something I crave. hmm) which is why I even spent $12 on stars in the first place.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Good morning. What do you do when your network is down, but you're hubby's a network guy? If it's 5 am you let him sleep till he gets up at 6:30 and brings it back up. So....besides my schlutty Android showing her bra (it was Z wasn't it? She's the one who tried to hook up with Vats behinds her sister's back. She's the Queen of the Vegas Quickie......Tacky is her middle name. lol.

And, of course, by the light of the day........I'm all in for the clothes. You know, the 2 things I didn't like last night? R Not so much the Pretty Awful in Pink number, but the Battle of the Reds hooked me. So........I guess it's raining. :)

Really?. I still don't like the pink dress...too much happening around the hips and I think it makes look Xime a little small, like shrinked. Anyways...looks like she has a little crush on someone. Yesterday I saw she had this little heart on her friendship-meter with Jax and I found it cute. He sent her several gifts and she sent one in return and love was born.
    Screenshot_2016-04-29-08-11-45-1.png

She was a little afraid of calling and asking him out because, after all, he is one of her big brother best friends but then she thought 'F it, I like the guy and he likes me back!!', plus it seems like Garrett may have a busy weekend. This picture saw the light today on his official web and the world press is going nuts.

"Hey guys...Cherry gave me the best t-shirt in the universe the other day and I wanted to share with you all. She's the best don't you think? ;)"
    Screenshot_2016-04-22-17-54-49-1.png
    "Just 2500 point to go"
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Anyways...looks like she has a little crush on someone. Yesterday I saw she had this little heart on her friendship-meter with Jax and I found it cute. He sent her several gifts and she sent one in return and love was born.
    Screenshot_2016-04-29-08-11-45-1.png

She was a little afraid of calling and asking him out because, after all, he is one of her big brother best friends but then she thought 'F it, I like the guy and he likes me back!!'

Xime is so lucky to get romantically involved with Jax. Jax froze on my game so Carolyn Ferocious can't date him. She may cheat on her romantic partners with Garrett very soon lol:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Why both of my dolls are so unlucky today?😟
    5jzfyp.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    znmeHF7.jpg

Love to see so many people get lucky! Me? Not so much again :/

When will this several month long streak end!!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please, I got cash in one free box, energy in another games free box, and then I finally got earrings on the third game.

Oh....regarding bra vs no bra on the fur. I'm sitting here looking at the ipad pic zoomed in, and the Android and neither one has a bra. Depending on skin tone it 'could' look like a nude bra for a minute, but it's all just contour and shadow. No bra on the fur/dress outfit regardless of platform. Believe me, it's shadow. They're Comando Up Top if you know what I mean. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I got hair on free box, thought my unlucky streak ended. So I opened 2 more to Kash. Turns out, no, it was just a smokescreen to rope me into spending more as usual.

Koko can you put on your fur coat on any of your dolls if you are free. I couldve sworn I saw red bra, unless Jax was being a pervy!!

Stardust ooooh Xime and Jax <3
    PM to add
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Note to self: thinking you're going to get a head start on a weekend event by starting KKH when you wake up at 5:15 am needing to use the bathroom can go quite wrong if you are still half asleep. I knew it was a dating event, but started a three hour party in the Calabasas house for some reason.

I like the earnables this weekend. The bonus dress I'm still on the fence about though. I feel like it needs really tall/big hair to balance out the skirt portion.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Have we seen that Kim's pick before? I feel like it's been offered previously. Or maybe I've just seen teasers for it somewhere
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    Finally got those shoes. Gonna have to stop here before I go bankrupt. I'll just have to finish the event gigs before I finish the event. Now, it's time to party back to the A-list.

10yj2p3.jpg
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Note to self: thinking you're going to get a head start on a weekend event by starting KKH when you wake up at 5:15 am needing to use the bathroom can go quite wrong if you are still half asleep. I knew it was a dating event, but started a three hour party in the Calabasas house for some reason.

I like the earnables this weekend. The bonus dress I'm still on the fence about though. I feel like it needs really tall/big hair to balance out the skirt portion.

Aawwww...happens to the best of us. You will get ahead soon!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    This dating event comes in a bad time. I just got divorced after 2 days marriage. Not in the mood for dating. In my giftbox was 50 energy (I hate that). And now I only get 1 hour dates! Just doesn't go for me lately....
    Android
    Regarding the skirt controversy. If you think it's different fab, style etc, more power to you. I only said it's recycled, because when I saw it, I said, oh, we have that. So whether we do or we don't if the initial perception is "recycled" that's what some of us are going to see. Here's a pic, I have put the old skirt over the new one and lowered the transparency to 50%. You can pretty much see how it lines us pretty darn close, and you see the extra length faintly from the old one.

Where the colors are deep, the two line up, where its faint....they don't. I could have been more precise, but it was a quick grab and save. If you see 2 different skirts....great. I don't. We have how many black dresses that are very very similar? so now we've got this. After grinding all week, faced with the prospect of grinding all weekend, I was disappointed to see a recycled skirt.

2skirts.jpg

And look how the shadows (that I called the stain) line up perfectly. On the longer skirt (faint) you can see the shared shaddow continues perfectly to the older skirt.

Again, if you like it great, but if it lines up like a recycle, and looks like a recycle, to me it is a recycle. Shrug.

ETA: that doesn't mean I'm not grinding for it. It's what we do. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Does anyone know how many event points we get from each date length? I have a spouse who gives me long dates and a boyfriend who gives me 1hr dates, and I wanted to know which was more effective, points-wise.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    RubyAmazed wrote: »
    Does anyone know how many event points we get from each date length? I have a spouse who gives me long dates and a boyfriend who gives me 1hr dates, and I wanted to know which was more effective, points-wise.

Based on my experience, 1hr dates give 5 and bonus points. 8hr dates give 20 and bonus points and 4hr dates give I think 12, 15 or 17 plus bonus points.
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I got super lucky with boxes too, aside from one daily item. Bought Kim's picks too, but due to a glitch, I'm waiting for support to retrieve them.

ROUdRo1.jpg
    Darn you! Seeing it on you, I guess I have to try to win this Pretty in Pink See, if the skirt had not been pleated like a lampshade, I'd love it. Imagine a slim Sheath type skirt. Or. the lines of brand new red dress' skirt.

But the top of the dress is really gorg. Oh, I bet she looks great sitting down for a date. Ok, I'm in, off to get gift cards and then see what I wind up with. I've never had more disappointing boxes as this morning.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Is it still best to do the dates at the Oak even though they only give 5 points?
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Fin wrote: »
    Based on my experience, 1hr dates give 5 and bonus points. 8hr dates give 20 and bonus points and 4hr dates give I think 12, 15 or 17 plus bonus points.

Pretty sure I got 8 for a 2 hour. Thanks Fin.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Darn. I spent $20 chasing that hair— plus, whatever k-stars I could earn from offers— nothing. Not even the dress, shoes, or earrings to show for it. :| At least I have the Kim's Picks stuff. I liked the top and the hair is nice, so there's that. And I'll most definitely finish up the event and get the red outfit, so I guess it's not all bad.
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Darn you! Seeing it on you, I guess I have to try to win this Pretty in Pink See, if the skirt had not been pleated like a lampshade, I'd love it. Imagine a slim Sheath type skirt. Or. the lines of brand new red dress' skirt.

But the top of the dress is really gorg. Oh, I bet she looks great sitting down for a date. Ok, I'm in, off to get gift cards and then see what I wind up with. I've never had more disappointing boxes as this morning.

I agree that the bottom is a bit something, but I find it so well made in general that it's totally growing on me. As for the top and f it, that's what really swayed me. Hopefully you'll have much better luck with the next boxes! Crossing fingers for you and everyone.
    evilhag wrote: »
    Have we seen that Kim's pick before? I feel like it's been offered previously. Or maybe I've just seen teasers for it somewhere

It was an unofficial teaser from the guy on insta weeks back.
    PM to add
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Madison's gone blonde! I'll probably change her back to brunette later but I love this hairstyle this colour :D

7C45397B-8CB7-493F-A010-9469CB6C2453_zps24gme6zu.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    My free box!

pkZPp2.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Madison looks gorg! It'd look way awesome if we got the white/silver hair color.
    PM to add
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Madison looks gorg! It'd look way awesome if we got the white/silver hair color.

Thanks and I agree, I love the silver hair :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    HELP!!! I only get 1 hour dates. What can I do??
    Android
    So,
    1. Is doing dates at the Oak still the best of we only get 5 event points and
    2. I just got a quest to go on 3 perfect dates with the npc to pop the question... I don't want to get married LOL.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    HELP!!! I only get 1 hour dates. What can I do??

You should just continue progressing further in the relationship, soon enough you'll get 2h, 4h and 8h dates.
    PM to add
    LantsPance wrote: »
    So,
    1. Is doing dates at the Oak still the best of we only get 5 event points and
    2. I just got a quest to go on 3 perfect dates with the npc to pop the question... I don't want to get married LOL.

I think it's the best place, and I like the 1h/2h dates but I just do whatever comes to me since I have vintage wine.

I believe you can just ignore, and when your date proposes just reject.

Congrats on the shorts too!
    PM to add