Options

Maria won't stop calling me. What do I do?

nightmannightman Registered Users 5 Posts
Whenever I change locations (cities, restaurants, etc.), Maria calls me with the following message: "Nightman, you know me, I’m not one to be sentimental, but I just wanted to take this opprotunity to say I’m so proud of everything you’ve been able to achieve." Me: "Thanks." Maria: "Now let’s never mention this again." Me: "Deal." *Note that the word 'opportunity' is actually misspelled in the game.

This is getting incredibly annoying. I have tried refreshing the app and restarting my phone, but nothing seems to work. I would appreciate it if someone would tell me how to fix this, because it's getting on my last nerve.

Thanks,

Nightman

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I've been getting her calls urging me to shop more, but nothing like what you've posted. Who else is getting these? Sounds interesting first, but annoying if it keep going on like that.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Can you post some screenshots? Has anyone else been getting these calls from Maria?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    There doesn't seem to be a way to attach pictures, but I cannot stress enough how obnoxious it is. When I go in a house, go to a new city, or come back from being in my closet, she calls with that message. It makes it difficult to look for energy around the globe.
  • Options
    Put the url of your screenshot between these codes in purple [IMG][/IMG]

or, in the forum text box, cursor over to the right starting with the grey box that says Size...........thill you get to an invisible one that says Insert Image. Click that and put your image code there.

And nightman, unless you can provide screenshots, pm me your game ID, I'll give it to Glu and have them look into your game for irregularities. :)

Sorry you're going through this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I can't figure out the URL thing, so I put the screenshots on imgur: https://imgur.com/a/XZkmR
  • Options
    Ok, thanks. I'm going to try and track this down, now that I know what I'm looking for. I'll tell you nightman, bizarre is what comes to mind. Maria has been acting very strange lately. You always have the opportunity of submitting a ticket to Customer Care, or let me try and find out more about this. I don't think I'll hear back till Monday, unless I find something online.

I'm ready to drop kick her though, she's been getting on my nerves for other reasons. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi Nightman, while we try and figure out what's going on, I grabbed your pic and made a thread in General Discussion. I think more people will see it, some may have the same thing, some will playfully explain why in the actual game universe, Maria may be calling. a) you're her pet. she has a crush on you? anyway, for a little lighter discussion about this the thread go here.

And welcome to the forum.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JamidreamJamidream Registered Users 26 Posts
    This is happening to me too!!! SO ANNOYING!!!
    Please add me for KKH.
    Game Center name:Jamidream
  • Options
    Ok, if this is happening, please put your game info here
    Platform/ OS Version/ Device/ Level

Brief description

In the other thread, I read that Jamidream submitted a ticket to customer care. Nightman, since it's not a widespread issue, I suggest you contact customer care as well.

If more people experience this, please post your info here and we'll try and help you out :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Iphone 5/ iOS 9.3.1/ Level 30/ GC username: m0n1ker. Where can I find customer care? Also, thanks for the help.
  • Options
    smokkee911smokkee911 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem too. :-(. I'm going to submit a ticket but I'm posting here in case someone figures something out before support does. Sooooo annoying!!