Weekend Event 4/29/2016 - Love is In The Air ~ Love for v5.0 ~ and ?

Comments

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    hyerilee wrote: »
    I agree with you, from all awards, the best ones are energy increases. I would be done if I get all +3 energy increases

I like the 25 kstars very much too.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Does anyone know if the Huntsman dresses will be gone when the timer runs out?
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Does anyone know if the Huntsman dresses will be gone when the timer runs out?

They'll most likely just stay in the wardrobe like all the other "limited edition" collections have done.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    VIoVaL6.png?1

Date events are always nice to finish, I love the earnables even the hair I think is cute although I won't wear it.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    They'll most likely just stay in the wardrobe like all the other "limited edition" collections have done.

Okay, cool.. That's what I was thinking too, but wanted to see if anyone else had any thoughts about it! Thanks :)
    XoXo
    http://3BCB2499-4CC5-4B2E-A9A6-50D3A542479C.png.jpeg

I've never finished this fast!! I wish I would've paid attention to how much I spent.. Just for future references haha :)

Congrats, Vats!!! :)
    XoXo
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Congrats all of you on finishing!!

Slim chance, but do any of you remember the Steeltone Infomercial gig at Mirimount? It was long ago for some of you, I'm sure. But I did it and then didn't get a call about anything else? Usually there's like a next part of the gig but there was nothing after this. Is that normal?
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I was able to watch 18 videos for double stars today!! Yaaasss!!!

I don't remember that gig at all.. Sorry :(
    XoXo
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I was able to watch 18 videos for double stars today!! Yaaasss!!!

I don't remember that gig at all.. Sorry :(

I only get 5 videos a day! How do people keep getting so many q.q
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Wow everyone is finishing so fast. I'm never that energetic to finish within 1-2 days. I always finish the events on Sundays lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

It's okay, I'm sure it wasn't an important gig!
    I never have an option to earn free stars! :(
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I ended up choosing to stick with the gig and only got 20 hearts (plus a 10 bonus) for it. Charity indeed! I remember when the payout for finishing the event storyline was, what, at least 50 or so points? maybe more?? what gives!

I also think I'll let the hair go since if given the choice between it and my remaining cash I'll choose my cash since being under 40k makes me feel broke XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Keem wrote: »
    I only get 5 videos a day! How do people keep getting so many q.q

Before the new update I got 5 a day too, but now it's like, 2 or none at all! But to watch more, I hit "other offers" and there are a bunch of options to buy things and earn stars, or watch a video for 1 star. This weekend it's double stars though! It just depends on what day you check.. Sometimes I'll have 1 or 2, and other times I'll have 20 haha :) that's how I get most of my stars. It's boring, but I'll usually do as many as I can while I'm watching tv or something
    XoXo
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Finally. I ain't won nothin in forever. So blessed this weekend. Yay!

34ynw9u.jpg

2wgrx1k.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I ended up choosing to stick with the gig and only got 20 hearts (plus a 10 bonus) for it. Charity indeed! I remember when the payout for finishing the event storyline was, what, at least 50 or so points? maybe more?? what gives!

I also think I'll let the hair go since if given the choice between it and my remaining cash I'll choose my cash since being under 40k makes me feel broke XD

I got at least 50 points from each of my events! :O
    That's including the bonuses from the event items, though. Because I got all of the gift box items.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I swear I love dating weekends as long as you have enough money you don't have to grind at all just throw that cash and get the clothes lol. Especially since I've been playing this game for so long and basically have bought everything I wanted to my cash just sits there
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    I swear I love dating weekends as long as you have enough money you don't have to grind at all just throw that cash and get the clothes lol. Especially since I've been playing this game for so long and basically have bought everything I wanted to my cash just sits there

Yeah this was the first event I've been able to complete 100%! It was exciting and got myself a new male hair!
    I'm worried about the next 5-star gig event though because I STILL do not have SCL. :(
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    I'm going to go with glitch, sadly... a glitch that causes random!

I'm not complaining about my point score haha! It totally males up for the Kim Pick points I didn't get!
    I'm 35 points off from the baseball hair...
    The best reward is the permanent energy increases!
    The permanent energy increases is amazing. It's made a huge difference in my game.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Yeah this was the first event I've been able to complete 100%! It was exciting and got myself a new male hair!
    I'm worried about the next 5-star gig event though because I STILL do not have SCL. :(

SCL helps a lot! But... I think the reality show will be the next best thing for now :)
    XoXo
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Congratz on getting the sandals LantsPance!

I'm done grinding:

2mqpzer.png
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
    SCL helps a lot! But... I think the reality show will be the next best thing for now :)

But how do we know the reality show gigs will count for professional gigs since some of the spoilers have a clapper on them, which I'm assuming means that there will be reality show gigs now. In which case.. reality show gigs may not count as a professional gig during those events. I guess we will see. Meanwhile, I'm trying to unlock SCL as fast as I can but it just isn't coming up for me. I'm about to do a cover for Femme Magazine in Paris. Anyone remember if SCL is anywhere near that?

Thank you, Laralu!! Congrats to you!!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    But how do we know the reality show gigs will count for professional gigs since some of the spoilers have a clapper on them, which I'm assuming means that there will be reality show gigs now. In which case.. reality show gigs may not count as a professional gig during those events. I guess we will see. Meanwhile, I'm trying to unlock SCL as fast as I can but it just isn't coming up for me. I'm about to do a cover for Femme Magazine in Paris. Anyone remember if SCL is anywhere near that?

Thank you, Laralu!! Congrats to you!!

Well TV reality shows definitely worked as professional gigs for the throwback event, 4 days ago ^^
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Naimonster wrote: »
    So I went on Ray Powers show and refused to pay 1 KStar. I got 30 bonus points. Kim then called to say too bad I couldn't make it but thanks for trying, gave me 1 KStar : )

J36rPfQ.jpg

I charmed Ray Powers for 1 kstar and got extra bonus points.
    nT6CvT.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Did you get 1 KStar from Kim after the event?
    PM to add
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Another dating event another wedding! Think I'm on my 5th or 6th and about to give Elizabeth Taylor a run for her money. I like this one though he's quite cute and I like the black hair and glasses. So happy to open the hair in my third box one of the best ones we've had! Still toying with the idea of buying Kim's closet as we need more skirts and nice tops that are separate. What do people think is it worth the £7.99?

B468A196-8E69-4003-81DB-481A608F1938_zpsxrnwppbr.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I was super worried when I seen the other thread that we all got different ones, I'm glad to see everyone is doing love is in the air. I like the new clothing that is going to be coming out!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    Done for Jax too. He spent 40k dating lol

f3j2VDi.png
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Did you get 1 KStar from Kim after the event?

Yep. Kim gave me 1 kstar and 1 experience point after I completed the last gig.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Yep. Kim gave me 1 kstar and 1 experience point after I completed the last gig.

I guess that's the good thing about not going to the final charity event.

Jax went to the charity event and didn't get any KStar from Kim.
    PM to add
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Got 50 points and 100 XP in the end.

I would've chosen extra cash for the gig, 30 points and a k-star if I knew before..

OT0BbFF.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.