Weekend Event 4/29/2016 - Love is In The Air ~ Love for v5.0 ~ and ?

Comments

• BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    And..... done!!

image.jpg1_zpstqtxcxip.jpg
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Ok, The dress grew on me, and Had to Have It. But that's me, my first impressions was disappointment. I think the totally not my style Pink number tainted things but I jumped into the event, and all 3 are finishing, But the reds still clash, I'm just getting used to it. But I can't see anything short of a seemstress will help me with the Pretty Bad in Pink number.
    Kat's still working. all 3 chose to stick with the charity event, no star, no ray powers show.

And I don't want to think of how much I've spent in K$, but.....it's so nice to be here posting instead of grinding as the last game leisurely finishes up. We have a reality show that helps in Professional Weekends, We have SCL for earn a star weekends, now if we had something to SuperSize the Dating and Party weekends, it would seem like Glu is sympathetically help us finish.

Next week is Mothers day, so I predict parties. I guess sometime this evening, we'll get the tip off. Ok, back to finish the last dress. :)

Happy Sunday everyone. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Can someone explain me how the perk points into the daily boxes work?
  • FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    hyerilee wrote: »
    Can someone explain me how the perk points into the daily boxes work?

They give out 5 celebrity perk points.
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
    Fin wrote: »
    They give out 5 celebrity perk points.

just for opening any box?
  • FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts

Yes. It gives out 5 points for any picked box.
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    Only daily ones. Giftboxes from events don't count towards celebrity perks.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Well, the event is winding down! I hope everyone who wanted to complete it has been able to do so! :) Cheers to a successful weekend!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Congrats to everyone who is finishing, and who has finished the event. It seems that Glu was kind to us this past week. Have a great upcoming week!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    I hope everyone got what they wanted! Have a happy start of the week :D
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Laralu529 wrote: »
    I hope everyone got what they wanted! Have a happy start of the week :D

I did! :rolleyes:

Have a great week everyone :) Hope we get another midweek event next week!
    Apparently we are gonna have another TB event this mid-week, a doll messed the time up and got the TB pop up. Moreover, she got all 4 items already.
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Apparently we are gonna have another TB event this mid-week, a doll messed the time up and got the TB pop up. Moreover, she got all 4 items already.

Cool, I can't get enough of them :)
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I have 589 points and Jack wants to start a 8 hr date with his wife. She canceled on him since she's so disappointed that he hasn't paid for none of their dates at the Oak club. He's so cheap lol

I'm done with the event on my second game. Thank goodness!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Idk if this means anything, but my doll's husband had stopped paying for dates....until... I began clicking on his pink speech bubble every time he showed up at dating spots, in all of the rooms in their homes, etc. Since then, he pays for every third date. During the event, he paid for every 4 hour date, and about half of the 8 hour dates. I think the SO just wants some attention, and maybe that's what gets them to spend their money. It's a theory.
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Idk if this means anything, but my doll's husband had stopped paying for dates....until... I began clicking on his pink speech bubble every time he showed up at dating spots, in all of the rooms in their homes, etc. Since then, he pays for every third date. During the event, he paid for every 4 hour date, and about half of the 8 hour dates. I think the SO just wants some attention, and maybe that's what gets them to spend their money. It's a theory.

Lucky you!. In my game the wife pays for some dates but not as many as what you're saying!! Plus, she never has pinck speach thingys :( maybe when she dropped the hint but that's it. Xime did have a boyfriend that spoke to her every single time, an NPC but now that she is with the lovely Jax x he does not speak much either...
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts

Wow...this makes me have the energy to actually make a lot of things tomorrow so the week get sless demanding and gives me the time to go for the items...at least 2 lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Wow...this makes me have the energy to actually make a lot of things tomorrow so the week get sless demanding and gives me the time to go for the items...at least 2 lol.

Woah, that's exciting!!! Can't wait! I wonder if gift box items are included in the event. As in items from events that were from boxes. Because there were some really great guy hairstyles that I would love to get, haha.
    I type this as I watch the season premiere of the show tonight. Are we allowed to discuss the show here on the forums? xD
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Thanks for the heads up, but when passing along a tip squired by less than allowed means, just pass the tip, without trying to make it seem like an accident. I think we can agree that anyone sitting around with items in advance, didn't just slip into it when they were booting up.

So, to paraphrase.....tip ok, any discussion of how the tip came about, or what was gained is a little too close to the edge. But, lets all celebrate in the confirmation of what my spidey sense was telling me. I was thinking back to when the update hit, and the event rolled out.....and I said Hmmmmm. could it happen again this week? That was Tuesday? so...you guys think Tuesday? Or you think Tomorrow? THey wouldn't wait till Wednesday, that would cut into next weekend's event.

Speaking of which, has that tip come in yet? I usually see it on Instagram by now. Parties? Vip? Now remember, we just want the tip.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Sure, we LOVE kuwtk.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Sure, we LOVE kuwtk.

So do I! it's been a great season premiere thus far.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Whew! I'm done with this event on both on my games.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Whew! I'm done with this event on both on my games.

Congrats Carol!

This was the easiest weekend event I EVER had. I spent yesterday working a huge birthday party for a nine year old whose mom plays KK:H! During my breaks she and I would hide in the foyer and tap tap tap lol, and both of us finished last night.

I'm very happy about the Throwback events, since I can save my Kstars, and it happens during the week, which is way less busy than weekends.
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Congrats Carol!

This was the easiest weekend event I EVER had. I spent yesterday working a huge birthday party for a nine year old whose mom plays KK:H! During my breaks she and I would hide in the foyer and tap tap tap lol, and both of us finished last night.

I'm very happy about the Throwback events, since I can save my Kstars, and it happens during the week, which is way less busy than weekends.

So no more TB sales for k stars its all just gonna be weekday events? That's actually kind of cool. But they should add an "open another box" option for people who are willing to spend k stars
    I'm back from my little spin around instagram. ANd....it didn't take long before I saw the mother of all teasers. The Giftbox and Event items for women for the next 4 weeks appear to have all been posted. In case you're wondering.....feel free to post them if you saw and copied them. If they're already out there, there's no reason why we can't see them. Anyone else see them?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    So no more TB sales for k stars its all just gonna be weekday events? That's actually kind of cool. But they should add an "open another box" option for people who are willing to spend k stars

I totally agree!
    Congrats Carol!

Thanks Serendipity!☺

Oh BTW did anyone get an KKH auto update on their devices?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

not an auto update but I checked the google play store and there IS one available. That plus the notification I got as the dating event ended - mentioning something like #RealityShowCelebrity - leads only to one place in my mind for next weekend.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Thanks Serendipity!☺

I don't have an update available in the iOS app store. Maybe tomorrow. Hopefully it fixes the break-up bug from the reality show gigs.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    not an auto update but I checked the google play store and there IS one available. That plus the notification I got as the dating event ended - mentioning something like #RealityShowCelebrity - leads only to one place in my mind for next weekend.
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I don't have an update available in the iOS app store. Maybe tomorrow. Hopefully it fixes the break-up bug from the reality show gigs.

Oh I received a notification on my devices that KKH app auto updated. I hope that the reality show event require less event points to complete it.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG