Options

What is Kylie And Kendall's home for? Nobody is ever home.

Negi KunNegi Kun Registered Users 29 Posts
This is located in Malibu.
Since no-one is ever home there, I assume it is for when my avatar is a higher level.

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hi Negi!

Basically you figure it out by yourself, if you are at a low level possibly will get their gigs later, however that house doesn't have much use in the game.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    In one quest, they had us meet them there. I remember buying Malibu as soon as it opened. then being called to their place and my mouth dropped. Still I like the jacuzzi in our little place. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    So you can creep around ;)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    So you can creep around ;)

Lol :D

Their house has no tappables.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Also you meet with Khloe there a couple of times, and with Kris once, I think. Or is that at the empty Kourtney house? It was too long ago to remember. It would def be nice if there were at least a tappable in there....
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Oh! One time I was tapping the bush/shrub thing outside Kim's home in BH and somehow fell in through the front door and she was in there! Weirdest thing!!!
  • Options
    Thanks for your help everyone.

By the way I don't know who's who except for Kim and Chloe because I never saw an episode of their show.

I love the game, it's great.
  • Options
    Just got it. I met two characters there because they co-wrote a book and my avatar is supposed to look just like the lead character. (Funny, I'm a fiction writer in real-life and I relate to that.)
    I never knew that the names on the house are also the names of real-life people associated with Kim.
    That shows just how little I know about them in real life.

I like the benefits they can give if you invite them to a project of yours, they're helpful.