Options

Starting gun amount of money and k stars

sdavis56sdavis56 Registered Users 16 Posts
When I started playing the Kim k on my droid I got about 7000 k stars to start with and a bunch of a money. Now I am playing it on my iPhone and I don't get anything to start with?
Can someone please inform me why? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I definitely did not get that when I started about a month or so ago and I am on iOS. I WISH I'd have gotten a sweet offer like that!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    7000 Stars? They started you off with over 500$ in Stars? Ok

Platforms are different. That could be it. Or depending on when you started, especially if I'm to believe they gave you 7000 stars.

If someone else has any ideas, be my guest. I'm always eager to learn. Or you can always submit a ticket to customer care. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    When I got my new phone last year and had to start over I got 400 k stars for free but 7000 sounds like a glitch to me
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    When I got my new phone last year and had to start over I got 400 k stars for free but 7000 sounds like a glitch to me

Yay....I started Xime's game like a month ago and I got 0 kstars. I guess the game is telling me I have to work for it, no lottery for me lol. So much good luck for you guys!!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I can't tell if anyone on here is joking or not LOL!!!

But anyway, the only thing I can tell that if you restart your game, the system automatically gives you back the stars you bought and earned from completing offers. Don't know if it is across all devices or not. Other than that, never heard of any free star thing.
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »

But anyway, the only thing I can tell that if you restart your game, the system automatically gives you back the stars you bought and earned from completing offers. Don't know if it is across all devices or not. Other than that, never heard of any free star thing.

It's not a joke, I started a second doll on my Android, and she started with 320 kstars
  • Options
    amberxsapphireamberxsapphire Registered Users 22 Posts
    I think I started back in 2014 with 10k stars? 7000 is a lot :o
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »

Me either. I didn't get any free stars.