Project X

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
This will be the long asked for Encyclopedia of Event Clothes. I've gone back and pulled what I believe to be the first ever event.

It was announced by SamuraiPizzaCat....our beloved Mod who kicked things off. Here is a copy of the original post. We can add things to this as we build the thread.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    It's Party Time!

This weekend there is a special event where you can host parties in your home in order to win exclusive clothing by collecting Special Stars! These stars are bigger than the ones you collect on projects and in parties. You can get these by achieving 5 Stars on all your parties and you have the chance to earn some when completing actions. The little purple stars count towards your party rating.

There are 3 stages in total that reward 1 item of clothing.
    20frfpj.png

Special Stars Required

Starlet Rewards:

15 : Earrings

20 : Ring

25 : Dress

After completing a party you can check your progress and collect your prizes by tapping the megaphone icon on the right hand side of the screen :3

How to Party?

You can start a party in any of your apartments and selecting the 1054eup.pngicon. This will give you 2 options: 3 hours and 8 hours. These are the durations of your party. Choose the one you wish to do.

You have officially started a party! But what's a party without friends? You can add them but clicking the co-star icons dotted around your apartment.

Parties work the same as projects, complete actions to collect the stars in order to fill up your rating and to earn those much needed purple stars! Plus the better the rating of your party the more fans you will earn!

The more actions you do the more chance you get Special Stars that counts towards your score! You definitely need to earn 5 stars on all your parties to get maximum rewards!

The "Small Talk" action is guaranteed to pay out 1 Special Star 99% of the time, so the more guests you can invite the better!

Note: Star Power is not included in parties, meaning no bonus star regardless of your score.

Apartment
    Time Limit
    Guest Invites
    5 Star Reward

deLuxe Apartment
    3 Hours
    +250 Cash +70 XP +5 Special Stars

deLuxe Apartment
    8 Hours
    +800 Cash +200 XP +15 Special Stars +1 K-Star

Luna Condo
    3 Hours
    +250 Cash +70 XP +5 Special Stars

Luna Condo
    8 Hours
    +800 Cash +200 XP +10 Special Stars

Miami Home
    3 Hours
    TBC

Miami Home
    8 Hours
    +800 Cash +200 XP +? Special Stars

Calabasas Mansion
    8 Hours
    TBC

This was all i was able to log sadly as during the Miami Home party I got the 25 Special Stars needed for the dress.

This event ends on the 5th of October! Now party hard players! xD

Orig Party Event Thread
    Throwing Parites for Prizes

At this time there were multiple threads for the same event
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi boys and girls. I went back and found the first ever event for clothes. Previously there had been items to buy at a discount each weekend for a couple of weeks, but this is where we're starting off. If you want to dig up and provide links, feel free. but....when it's all done, just the pictures and notes about the events will be in the thread. so this is a working thing. If you want to help, post links/and or quote the post with the clothes, and I'll go over grab the original and copy it over here. THis way it is beyond a shadow of a doubt chronological.

I made an Mod Decision, and this works. If you want to say something about the links to posts you provide, that's great, we'll get them added as well.
    To whoever is with me.....Let's build this thing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    October 18th, 2014 Kim's Birthday
    The Event Stars are what you need to collect for each prize. Earrings = 40 Event Stars, Bracelet = 50 Events Stars & the Dress = 60 Event Stars.

You can check your progress by clicking the megaphone on the right hand side of the screen, Pictured below
    Announcement.png

If you have enough for a prize, you can collect it from here too. Pictured below is the window that appears when you click the Megaphone Icon. The Megaphone icon will vanish when you have collected all the prizes and when the event ends.

24vqwq9.png

This event works exactly the same as the last Party Event but instead of the Big Purple Stars being called Special Stars, these are called Event Stars.

I have updated my previous comment with detail regarding Event Stars and Kim's Birthday :3

And this was Samurai's post letting us know about Kim's Birthday Party Event.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oooooh, I remember another member posting the name and dates of all the events. I don't know where that is, If someone could find it and post the link or better yet quote the post over here, and we can work that way too. I just think it's funny my first search brought up the first 'event' as we know it because did you read how SamuraiPC explained the event stars are larger than the ones we use for gigs. ;) Anyway that one popped up like me looking for my phone in my purse. Very organized Pursegirl. But, after that....its really hard. so the list would be good to help us, because we can find the graphic somewhere, add the Event info and nothing else, at least it's a good working placeholder till we find more for it. Like if we only find one set of clothes, we'll post it and then keep searching. asking members to check their screenshots.

Oh I'm going to be sick. Samurai's post says the dress...25 points.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hey ladies & gents!

I know it's been awhile & I'm pratically a stranger to these parts nowadays :3 I was made aware of this thread via email notification and couldn't resist not helping xD I'll cut the chit chat & get down to business haha :p I still have some of the info for the earlier events which I will dig out if you need it for this thread.

I found the post you're looking for regarding the picture Naimonster posted, you can find it here. If I remember rightly it was a bonus event for Halloween / Kim's Birthday. Hope this helps anyway ^_^
    2d9elb9.jpg

P.S Loving the thread name ;)
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    I'm really excited about this project. I started scouring through the forum archives and besides the event you guys already posted, this was the next event I could find with images. Hope it helps. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?126491-Weekend-Event-Feb-27th/page2&highlight=Event
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I just got the teaser I hope no one minds a spoiler!

pqPBrJN.jpg

Not sure about those coveralls but omgzzz those shoes!!! ❤️❤️
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?127416-Weekend-Event-3-13/page2&highlight=Event
    mindybunny wrote: »
    image.jpg1_zpsz3jkfhhd.jpg

The ring is from a 25 cent machine! The dress is cute though, and we really have nothing that colour in our closets already. I'm really indifferent to the shoes.

Hope there are good things in the boxes!
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?128987-Weekend-Event-4-10-2015-*Think-Wonderful-Happy-Thoughts-It-s-Springtime/page2&highlight=Event
    Can't wait! That is a gorgeous bag! Although I was hoping for the white Egyptian-style dress. Maybe in one of the boxes?

EA2A825C-EA79-41C1-A965-55AAEDDBA519.png_zpsz4wgbly6.jpeg
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
    Most of the pages have the guys clothing too, so I included the links. A few event threads I came across previously had pictures, but they must have been deleted because there is just a placeholder now.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Wowzer~~~for the guys, I must say this weekends' St Patty ROCKS!!!

rr4h9v.jpg

Totally saves my soul from last weekends mental breakdown...XD
    I dunno whether this is a holiday joke from Glu,,,,

ehhn7.jpg

,,,,or Glu does really support our current Tacky contest.

Found here:
    1) http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?127416-Weekend-Event-3-13/page2
    2) http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?127416-Weekend-Event-3-13/page6
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
    RubyAmazed wrote: »

Ruby, and everyone else.......Can you go back in and put the dates for the event on your posts, otherwise it will just bog things down, And we'll be grabbing bunches from the exclusive thread, but only the pictures of the available items like from the teasers.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey ladies & gents!

I know it's been awhile & I'm pratically a stranger to these parts nowadays :3 I was made aware of this thread via email notification and couldn't resist not helping xD I'll cut the chit chat & get down to business haha :p I still have some of the info for the earlier events which I will dig out if you need it for this thread.

I found the post you're looking for regarding the picture Naimonster posted, you can find it here. If I remember rightly it was a bonus event for Halloween / Kim's Birthday. Hope this helps anyway ^_^
    2d9elb9.jpg

P.S Loving the thread name ;)

Thank you so much. I knew when I copied that over you'd get a notice. lol. Welcome. We know you love us and lurk from time to time. Thanks for finding that. I never would have thought to look in the General Forum. I think I'll quote it? to bring it over. Thanks so much.

We're all hopped up right now, anxiously awaiting out next Throwback event. They put all/most of the past Event items, and we can earn them. We had the first last week and it was like an early Anniversary present. Anyway always lovely to see you, and thanks so much for your help. :) Stop chuckling and saying fools errand. If it''s a fools errand, I'm just the fool to try and orchestrate it. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Hi. these are only half of the teasers for the weekend for the women, and we really need a date. Please put the date down on any future posts. THanks so much for this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Most of the pages have the guys clothing too, so I included the links. A few event threads I came across previously had pictures, but they must have been deleted because there is just a placeholder now.

If I have to go in to find and pull and post pictures, it's not really all that much help. If you're in the threads, and see the guys clothing cards, can you quote it in this forum? THat will pull them right in and be very helpful.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh okay! I can go back tomorrow and do that. I misunderstood, I thought you guys wanted us to dig up links for where to find old events and you were going to organize the pics/info as you wanted.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I missed so many events.. and so many amazing clothes.. ugh! :/ lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Oh okay! I can go back tomorrow and do that. I misunderstood, I thought you guys wanted us to dig up links for where to find old events and you were going to organize the pics/info as you wanted.

I thought it would be easier that way, till I saw without a quick date my head was going to explode. We have a treasure trove in the Exclusive thread. It's half what we want, and half pictures of us randomly wearing special clothes.

It's a new day, a fresh attitude, and I have yet another idea that might help. What if I made a post for each week with the date. Then I can grab the stuff everyone digs up and put it in that post. Like having the skeleton (listing dates and names of events from the list AmyT provided) then going in a fleshing it out. Does that sound like it would help? I've never built anything like this, so as it's happening, clearer ways to make it happen occur to me. THanks everyone, Thank you Ruby, you're helping tremendously. I'm going to be grinding for a while.

This is still a think tank, so what do you guys think about my start with the outline - and then fill it in. Kind of like building a Cubby and then filling it up.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I thought it would be easier that way, till I saw without a quick date my head was going to explode. We have a treasure trove in the Exclusive thread. It's half what we want, and half pictures of us randomly wearing special clothes.

It's a new day, a fresh attitude, and I have yet another idea that might help. What if I made a post for each week with the date. Then I can grab the stuff everyone digs up and put it in that post. Like having the skeleton (listing dates and names of events from the list AmyT provided) then going in a fleshing it out. Does that sound like it would help? I've never built anything like this, so as it's happening, clearer ways to make it happen occur to me. THanks everyone, Thank you Ruby, you're helping tremendously. I'm going to be grinding for a while.

This is still a think tank, so what do you guys think about my start with the outline - and then fill it in. Kind of like building a Cubby and then filling it up.

I think that's a great idea. It would definitely keep things looking nice and organized imo.
    Ok, so, We'll keep this as the think tank, and pic depository for anything that is dug up, and I'll Start a THread with Dates and Names of Events. Each Week gets a post. I'll throw in some Spacer posts, for any thing that pops up. I can't go in and insert it later unless there's a space for it.

The Exclusive Thread that Hoodstar and QueenCookie (and if I've missed anyone I'm so sorry ) will be like a catalog for us to grab and quote in the thread. I have to go grind a minute (oxymoron) I'm closing in on my 2nd box for each game. and my first batch....well, It can only get better right? Although AppleP LOVES prancing around in her shorts that look like a PantyGirdle. what should we call the thread?

KK:H LookBook of Events

And I'll put a bunch of spacers at the beginning, So we can put in what we find for the Buy Me Outfits. I guess one for each week since the roll out. Ugh, that ws June ? 2014 I came in I think at the end of June. Any other suggestions for the final Thread Name?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts

Hey Koko :)

I don't think it was me that made that made that list, I posted a calendar showing worldwide holidays to help with themes for the weekend threads a while ago - is that what you meant?

But of course, if you guys need any help at all with this then pm me if you want to pass any tasks my way :) you guys seem to have it under control but you know I love these group tasks so just shout if you need anymore volunteers! :D
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    The event has now officially started! And confirm: it’s a PARTY event!!!Woohoooo*throws confetti*

25zpgdy.jpg
    ^(my guy is waving and waiting for you guys to join him there,lol:D)

20o21h.jpg

What an awesome set to add in my tacky collection, I dun even have any complaints about it, so unfab and tacky to the venge of looking funny XDDDD

Found here:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?128543-Special-Weekend-Event-Easter-Basket-Loooooooong-Weekend
    Thank you so much. As soon as my last 2 dolls earn their last Throwback box I'll make that template with all the dates, and start moving things over. Oh, and DMV Doll gave me a tip about someone on Instagram who has posted absolutely everything. I'm going to check it out, and then privately share the account info so we can grab what we need, but I think I'll write them first and tell them to make sure it's ok. Or we'll grab everything and THEN ask. lol. After all , we just want the Glu images.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Koko, I just bumped up the list I think you were referring to? AliBryant started it.

If you guys want, I can double check it, add the other event details from this year and repost it here as a skeleton for you guys to add the placards?
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I'm really excited about this project. I started scouring through the forum archives and besides the event you guys already posted, this was the next event I could find with images. Hope it helps. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?126491-Weekend-Event-Feb-27th/page2&highlight=Event

I want those shoes and overalls!! To die for!!

I LOVE this green dress!!

I wish this dress and shoes would make a come back!! Maybe in the week throwbacks!!

The boots!!!! AH!!!!
    Ok, so, We'll keep this as the think tank, and pic depository for anything that is dug up, and I'll Start a THread with Dates and Names of Events. Each Week gets a post. I'll throw in some Spacer posts, for any thing that pops up. I can't go in and insert it later unless there's a space for it.

The Exclusive Thread that Hoodstar and QueenCookie (and if I've missed anyone I'm so sorry ) will be like a catalog for us to grab and quote in the thread. I have to go grind a minute (oxymoron) I'm closing in on my 2nd box for each game. and my first batch....well, It can only get better right? Although AppleP LOVES prancing around in her shorts that look like a PantyGirdle. what should we call the thread?

KK:H LookBook of Events

And I'll put a bunch of spacers at the beginning, So we can put in what we find for the Buy Me Outfits. I guess one for each week since the roll out. Ugh, that ws June ? 2014 I came in I think at the end of June. Any other suggestions for the final Thread Name?

Wonderful idea KoKo!! I really love the idea and I love to see how the game has evolved too! But it's nice to see the fashions I missed out on :( even though with the way they've been doing throwbacks during the week, I can at least have some hope of getting some of these older items!! But a WONDERFUL idea!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!