Options

How do people get their KKH avatars to look like they do in Kendall & Kylie?

kendybarkendybar Registered Users 1 Posts
I'm talking about this: link removed by koko

That's not what the KKH graphics usually look like - how do you get them to look like that? Or is it photoshopped?

Comments

• Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    kendybar wrote: »
    I'm talking about this: Koko removed link again

That's not what the KKH graphics usually look like - how do you get them to look like that? Or is it photoshopped?

This doll has the so glam eyes and lips from what I see. The face shape is standard and I'm not sure what event that hair is from, but it's pretty!
    Looks like a true KKH doll to me
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Ok, the image you linked is a direct image from the Photobooth in KKH. Unless I'm missing something. Do you mean their Avatar - Picture on the forum is their K*K Game Doll picture?

My Avatar as you can see is a purple table with a purple laptop and roses. That's not how I look in the game. :)

Enought kidding, Is that what you're talking about? I removed your link, because I got the impression it wasn't your account, and unless that person wants to put a link to their pics here, we shouldn't have it up. Hope you understand
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    kendybar wrote: »
    I'm talking about this: link removed by koko

This is KKH. If you want your avvi to look like one from K&K, then you need to get it from there. So if you play K&K you can make your K&K doll your avatar and it will appear that way in any Glu forum you're part of. Otherwise you can just use your KKH doll or another pic you like. You know Koko is the mod here, right?
  • Options
    Ok, this is the image, but I saved it to my own account. We just don't want to expose people who don't post here.

New_zpsrfamdvzi.jpg~original

So, while I don't recognize the shoes, this doll looks like she just stepped out of any of our wardrobes. So, you can see why after the mention of K*K to see this very KKH image it konfused the kornflakes out of me. ;)

Ideas anyone?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The hair looks like the flower garland hair and mermaid hair but without the accessories taking another look at i
  • Options
    No, I don't think so. I think it's hair that was actually slightly retouched highlight wise to tone down a slightly cartooney look. hang on..............
    What confused me was the avatar ref (yes tho some think dolls as avatar) to KK. But then the Glam 2 eyes (or glam eyes?) didn't strike me as odd so it never dawned on me it could be that. I was thinkin shoes. lol shows you what I look at.. :)

We'll find out when /if they return. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I think they're asking how do you get the eyes and those glossy lips like in k&k you can give your avatar eyelashes and glossy lips
  • Options
    I'm a curious person, so I looked into it a bit more, I may still be mistaken

The hair on the unknown doll looks like the hair from a VIP event around Kylie's birthday time. The example I found used black for the hair color, so I couldn't see the hair detailing and I don't own it myself.
    The way it drapes over the chest is very similar to the mermaid and garland hair, but it's different over all
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Ok, this is the image, but I saved it to my own account. We justeveryrhitdon't want to expose people who don't post here.

New_zpsrfamdvzi.jpg~original

So, while I don't recognize the shoes, this doll looks like she just stepped out of any of our wardrobes. So, you can see why after the mention of K*K to see this very KKH image it konfused the kornflakes out of me. ;)

Ideas anyone?
    Everything about this look is KKH. I have that hair and those shoes. :)

So I don't understand what OP is asking, unless they mean the So Glamm facial features.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    KKH_Screenshot_1462480372669_zpsze65phwn.jpg

Had the hair in my closet, and the dress from the closet as well. I didn't look for the shoes. This is pure KKH
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1462480372669_zpsze65phwn.jpg

Had the hair in my closet, and the dress from the closet as well. I didn't look for the shoes. This is pure KKH

I'm guessing the eyes and lips were from some kind of event?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE