Happy May - waiting for a mini-update?

Comments

• suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    evilhag wrote: »
    Unique123 we pick the same box :)

I pick this box too :)
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Amilicious wrote: »
    Wow, I can't believe my luck, I've been craving this jumpsuit for a while, it was in my last box and I was shocked to see it:
    Y8PWlUf.jpg

Luuuuucky!!! I've wanted that since I first laid eyes on it :) your doll looks afreakingmazing!!! Yay :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
    Has anyone tried inviting a VIP to co-star the reality show? I wonder what happens.. You know they can't disappear! well.. At least I'd hope not haha :P I want to try now!
    XoXo
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I think that Glu should seriously decrease the event points to 500 because 600 is just too much.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Has anyone tried inviting a VIP to co-star the reality show? I wonder what happens.. You know they can't disappear! well.. At least I'd hope not haha :P I want to try now!

I tried and they have their regular VIP action, meaning you don't get the +1 throwback point for the "drama" action that friends give. xD
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Third and probably final box! :D I would have loved either of the trench coats but I'm satisfied.

PAUjOA.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I think that Glu should seriously decrease the event points to 500 because 600 is just too much.

Agreed!! 600 is so hard to get to without bonus points. Unless you're able to stay glued to your phone all day, which most people aren't haha
    XoXo
    Cilan wrote: »
    I tried and they have their regular VIP action, meaning you don't get the +1 throwback point for the "drama" action that friends give. xD

Haha thank you! I actually tried it out myself because I was being impatient. I should've saved my energy haha:)
    XoXo
    Here's Carol Davida last fourth box:

H9Hqbo.png

She won earrings, 2 pairs of shoes, & a dress.

I remembered that I won the so glam glossy lips and I never used it on my doll. But I've had flashbacks when I also saw how the so glam eyes looked on my doll on the preview of my game. I never desperately wanted the so glam eyes because it doesn't suit my doll at all. My doll's eyes looked squinted and she looked 20 years older with the so glam eyes.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    This is only the 2nd time I've seen this eyes in boxes, how rare it must be. I remember that event I chased the short hair til I was broke and had to give up, but I won both eyes and lips.

I got 1 gown, 2 shoes and an earring. Will post later once Jax is done, he's got 50 points to go.
    PM to add
    Here's Carolyn Ferocious last fourth box:

1z4iu6g.png

I'm so happy that I've completed the event on my two games. Yay!:)

I can't wait till next week to collect more missing items for my dolls.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Agreed!! 600 is so hard to get to without bonus points. Unless you're able to stay glued to your phone all day, which most people aren't haha

So true. I've been playing like crazy and I'm still on my way to the third box. :/
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Ugh. I finished. I grinded obsessively.

Here are my 3rd and 4th boxes. I'm ok with that. Nothing too ****py :D

4IunzbH.png

bxpvsiJ.png
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    This is my fourth box:
    image_zps4kgnoi4o.jpeg

Congrats Cherrey, Carol, Andrzej and everyone who finished. Tarabella, Kateliciously, and Nai---good luck, and I hope you all get a fabulous 4th box.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
    Thanks, Serendipity! Congrats for finishing and for winning those cute red shoes! Now you know what to wear on your next Xmas party :rolleyes: :D
  • JawnaKpinaJawnaKpina Registered Users 7 Posts

H9Hqbo.png

I remembered that I won the so glam glossy lips and I never used it on my doll. But I've had flashbacks when I also saw how the so glam eyes looked on my doll on the preview of my game. I never desperately wanted the so glam eyes because it doesn't suit my doll at all. My doll's eyes looked squinted and she looked 20 years older with the so glam eyes.
    Those eyes 😍 I hope I will be able to get them next week
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Thanks, Serendipity! Congrats for finishing and for winning those cute red shoes! Now you know what to wear on your next Xmas party :rolleyes: :D

I was wondering about those festive red shoes. They look...festive, I guess. Unless, for some reason, my doll wakes up in her Hollywood apartment at 2am, puts on those shoes, and decides to take a stroll down the boulevard, looking for a date. Otherwise, they will stay packed away until it's time for Santa.

Edit: Thanks Cherrey!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
    JawnaKpina wrote: »
    Those eyes 😍 I hope I will be able to get them next week

If I had won those eyes, I would have wished that I could trade/gift it to one of my friends who desperately wants it.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Thanks Serendipity!☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    My last box ♥
    I'm so happy, I love that dress I really wanted to get it!
    The bottom left dress is also one of my wishes, it's gorgeous

13161251_10209563949638176_1957747707_o.png?oh=64526553b834c74381f6ec6b405e47c3&oe=572D58C8

• LizardLizard Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 27 Posts
    1-
    1462284023-screenshot-2016-05-03-11-59-08.png

2-
    1462284036-screenshot-2016-05-03-15-59-14.png

3-
    1462457994-screenshot-2016-05-04-09-13-25.png

4-
    1462458010-screenshot-2016-05-05-16-16-15.png

Not bad, love the dress :D
    Pics, pics, pics.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

I think this is *such* a *must.* Glu, pleaseeeeeeee.
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Last box:

Screenshot_2016_05_05_14_08_37.png

Good luck everyone, hope you had a nice TB :D
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Can anyone tell me if the royal blue strapless jumpsuit was a Kim's pick or was it in a weekend event? I'd love to find it in a throwback box.
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if the royal blue strapless jumpsuit was a Kim's pick or was it in a weekend event? I'd love to find it in a throwback box.

It was from this event:

9liavc.jpg
    Credit for the picture goes to the lovely QueenCookie :)
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I can't do screen shots with my Kindle, so here's Charlotte with her new loot. From my first and second palette, the gray/silver/pewter shoes with the ankle band and the gray suit. Third palette had this swimsuit cover (or leotard & blouse?), and last palette had the pirate girl dress. I already had the pirate hat, so it's nice to have the dress.

20qe7lx.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Thank you, Cherrey! And also thanks to QueenCookie!
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    My boxes.. Not going to grind for the 4th.. Too tired and rl things to do... Happy with the earrings, I wanted them so bad on Christmas..

1zx4iet.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

H9Hqbo.png

Carol, what does that dress look like on a doll? I don't seem to recall it off hand.

And I have the lips, or some lips at least, and while I like them, if I don't have them on (how silly does that sound? lol) I sometimes forget I even have them cause they're in the face portion of the closet.

This was my last box

14o6bna.jpg

Pretty happy with that. It goes better with the earrings and shoes from the earlier boxes than the other dress. Though the weird spot in the middle of the dress at the bottom makes me second glance thinking my doll may have peed.

Finally, I think 600 is a lot easier to grind to if you've gotten some nice things. Last wk just getting purses it was tough, getting shoes & a dress before the last box kinda motivated me more. Such a Pavlov's dog thing lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I think that it's a Tina Turner dress. Here's how it looks like on my doll.
    LyZxWj.png
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Carol, what does that dress look like on a doll? I don't seem to recall it off hand.

And I have the lips, or some lips at least, and while I like them, if I don't have them on (how silly does that sound? lol) I sometimes forget I even have them cause they're in the face portion of the closet.

The so glam lips will be sitting on my doll's closet for a very long time. I'm never gonna use it on my doll. I seriously wished that I can gift/trade it to one of my friends who desperately wants it.

And in order to get the full glamorous look, the makeup options requires to change your doll's eye shape and lip shape and I'm not doing that because my doll looks completely different and unrecognizable.:(

I'm not really loving the make up facial features on this game. K&K game makeup options inside of our closet are always on point though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.