Reality TV show! What did you name yours?!

KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
The new reality show option is amazing when you have energy that you don't know what to do with!
I've named mine "Keeming Out"

Everyone here is so creative, I'm curious what you all chose for your lovely dolls!

(Sorry if this is already a topic! Feel free to move!)
Prev134

Comments

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    "Being Erica" is what I named my show. It's named after my doll, Erica Kane.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    'Always Andrzej', as I imagined in game the idea for marketing would be adding different phrases/actions or adjectives in front of the 'always' for both video and printed promos - the opening would be him/me on a couch listing 2 - 4 of them off alongside showing clips to match from the show before caping it off with 'Andrzej' for the last descriptor - and it sounded nice together :3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • BadgalxoBadgalxo Registered Users 52 Posts
    Life of a badgal
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Guys, I'm so embarrassed by what I named mine! I was in a bad mood and I wasn't expecting to have to do that, so I named mine... American B***h Story. I kinda cringe when I see it now. American Horror Story is one of my favorite shows, and I couldn't think of anything.. Gaaahhhh... Whyyyyy?!?! Hahaha I'm so dumb :P
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Posted my story in the update thread
    Chanrin wrote: »
    I was on a toilet break, when I saw the update XD

I had to hurry to find a name and I was freaking out 'cause I really like to take my times with that kind of things!

It was like Errrrr Rin for the Win *erase* Rin Life *erase* then I thought of the TV show Crossing Jordan and I thought "ok Crossing Chanrin sounds nice, I'll figure out the meaning later!"

Then I looked it up, and "Crossing Jordan" came from a biblical expression, meaning crossing the Jordan river, meaning passing away XD

It still has a nice ring to it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    Mine is "In a Swift" since my doll's name is Princess Twilight Swift, in short Princess Twilight. So like yeah lol. Cause it's like all of a sudden or in a swift lol okay bye :p
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    "Courage to Succeed"
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Guys, I'm so embarrassed by what I named mine! I was in a bad mood and I wasn't expecting to have to do that, so I named mine... American B***h Story. I kinda cringe when I see it now. American Horror Story is one of my favorite shows, and I couldn't think of anything.. Gaaahhhh... Whyyyyy?!?! Hahaha I'm so dumb :P

To be honest, I didn't think the game was going series, I thought it was going pilot episode, so mines not the name I would have picked "long run" Either.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I named mine "The MC Life" using my doll's initials (her name is Madison Collins after marrying NPC John Collins :)) It's probably a bit silly because I realised after it makes her sound like a rapper but oh well lol I wanted to name it something different but we were only allowed a certain number of characters in the title haha.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol Davida reality show is called Carol Living Da Vida. I had to put my thinking cap on so that my dolls reality show sounds creative.

Carolyn Ferocious reality show is called Life of a Lioness. She's a Hollywood diva & her RL is filled with so much drama so her feisty personality would be fitting for reality TV lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Ballin' with Bilal

I don't know, it should've been Ballin' like Bilal, or something? But yeah, I'm ballin! :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Carol Davida reality show is called Carol Living Da Vida. I had to put my thinking cap on so that my dolls reality show sounds creative.

Carolyn Ferocious reality show is called Life of a Lioness. She's a Hollywood diva & her RL is filled with so much drama so her feisty personality would be fitting for reality TV lol

I love how you named it Carol, so creative!

I was watching Super Shore with a friend earlier that day, so the only thing I could come up with was "Hollywood Shore". Also not loving it, I wish we had the option to change it!
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    I have named mine "Heartagram Honey". Because HIM is my favourite band...
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Livy Aha!Livy Aha! Registered Users 35 Posts
    Tappin' To The Top. I was tired at the time and almost went with "All Tapped Out"
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Mine is the worst and probably most boring: the Model Chronicles. It was all I had.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I named the show All Is On, since my doll's name is Allison (All-is-on) :p
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    nivid wrote: »
    I named the show All Is On, since my doll's name is Allison (All-is-on) :p

Lol, I love it :)
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    The name of mine is 'Surviving Sebastian'.
    As in surviving a day in the life of this wannabe celebrity who takes digs every day and has to suffer through reading Dirk's arrogant tweets. :P
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Laralu529 wrote: »
    I love how you named it Carol, so creative!

I was watching Super Shore with a friend earlier that day, so the only thing I could come up with was "Hollywood Shore". Also not loving it, I wish we had the option to change it!

Thanks Lara.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    My show is called "To The Top" . I love it!
    Android
  • NoelitaNoelita Registered Users 2 Posts
    I named mine " Road to Perdition " ( not related to the Tom Hanks movie :) ).
  • MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    The name of my show is My Life As Suzie. I couldn't think of anything better. I really wanted to name my show The Suzie Show. Oh well, what is done is done.
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
  • CooleenCooleen Registered Users 80 Posts
    I named my show "Cools a GoGo" lol!
    My doll is named Cools (My name is Colleen - Cools is what my boyfriend calls me in RL) and I have no idea where the rest came from...!! Lol
    Game Centre Name: ColleenAndrew. - KKH: Cools
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Cooleen wrote: »
    I named my show "Cools a GoGo" lol!
    My doll is named Cools (My name is Colleen - Cools is what my boyfriend calls me in RL) and I have no idea where the rest came from...!! Lol

Sound fun!! Lol.

Garrett named his The G in the Hollywood C....has no meaning at all just G for Garrett and C for Cullen and that's all lol. Xime was less creative, just because It was like 2 am when I gave it this name: Xime in Hollywood. I guess I really want them to be actors and just put them both into the Hollywood scene. Lol
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    Maidelle just had her reality show and the name is "Star in The Maidelle" OMG :rolleyes: Maidelle sounds like middle so I made it sound like "Star in The Middle". OMG I'm so corny ;)

j9lbx0.jpg
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jax TV. Rofl it sounds nice to me and I really love it. Too bad it doesn't sound nice for Xan TV so I haven't thought of a name for Xan yet.

aOVHSXv.png
    PM to add
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I love all your names! I love the puns, the play on words.... I hope ya'll are having a blast with this new feature :D
    My community manager calls his doll "Roob" - I would share his shows name, but it's a little racy =^.^= tee hee
  • tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
    "Blest is Best"
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I named mine "Life of a Lyonness" because my doll's name is Konkeo Lyon.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I named mine "Life of a Lyonness" because my doll's name is Konkeo Lyon.

Omg great minds think alike all of the time. I also named my doll's reality show Life of a Lioness. It only had to do with my doll's animalistic behavior haha and I named my doll Carolyn Ferocious.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG