Options

Weekend Event 5/6/2016 -Mother's Day Reality: Welcome Back DMV Doll!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I've seen these items so many times since the hacker posted them I don't even know if I like them any more. Right now I can say that I only want the jeans.

I'm having the same feeling! I like the be suprised every Thursday but now we basically know all the items until the next update :/
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, I can remove all the pictures if that's what you'd all like. Hmmmm, we can Spoiler them maybe. I have to remember how to do that with ....oh, never mind you can't 'spoiler' text pictures, just text. Duh.

But I have to agree. I like my Spoiler of the clothes on Thursday. SO we can drool and anticipate. Because you know, it's our finishing touches that really make the clothes and things look better. Some hairstyles make a dress look sensational, while others don't work with it so much.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    I'm having the same feeling! I like the be suprised every Thursday but now we basically know all the items until the next update :/

agree, it's not that excited anymore waiting for the event spoilers :(
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Well, I can remove all the pictures if that's what you'd all like. Hmmmm, we can Spoiler them maybe. I have to remember how to do that with ....oh, never mind you can't 'spoiler' text pictures, just text. Duh.

But I have to agree. I like my Spoiler of the clothes on Thursday. SO we can drool and anticipate. Because you know, it's our finishing touches that really make the clothes and things look better. Some hairstyles make a dress look sensational, while others don't work with it so much.

please don't! I like having the pics personally and all of those are still in that thread alone so it's easy to avoid if you don't want to see spoilers until thursday but some of us do!! :3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Look at it from the Glu viewpoint. Pictures that shouldn't have been accessed are on the internet, Not by us, and once its on social media my judgement call was "it's out there why not post it here". But if posting images hackers accessed is turning people off, then why would Glu want those images on their website? See the dilemma?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Stardust possible guys outfit is here but arrangement is not confirmed. It's so weird girls get a nice yellow gown and the guys get shorts lol

I know many of the goys playing guys looooove this clothes bug nof fhis girls playing a guy. Uuughhh I just don't get the shorts. The shirts are allright, I can work with that lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I like having the spoilers, because we still don't know what order we'll get them! I'm dying to know when I get the chance to get the bangs up curly hair!!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Found guy spoiler on Instagram.

0ZRI5Y.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »

0ZRI5Y.jpg

Edit: of course the white shirt is the last item...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRc48b0eMPG39vs-ow2sXdi4h1qa5O4AfjLQOPciYQ2sB8KVN4UHBlTqxI64Q
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options

0ZRI5Y.jpg

aww man! this was the most likely formation but I was still hoping to be surprised XD

which isn't to say I dislike a guaranteed pair of short shorts & a semi-see through shirt but an open shirt is the next best thing to no shirt and the color of the orange shorts is killer & very Florida (I just bought bright blue shorts last month myself). All I can do now is wait for the other male players here post their opening palettes in the hopes of seeing a pattern to catch both. *crosses fingers*
    Look at it from the Glu viewpoint. Pictures that shouldn't have been accessed are on the internet, Not by us, and once its on social media my judgement call was "it's out there why not post it here". But if posting images hackers accessed is turning people off, then why would Glu want those images on their website? See the dilemma?

I mean, I guess? but at the same time some users enjoy seeing early spoilers and you marked it clearly for everyone so they could avoid it if they want. Perhaps just keeping pre-weekend spoiler talk contained to threads like that alone would be the solution until the weekend event is on the horizon? it keeps the spoilers contained for those who like them and those who don't can avoid it all.

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRc48b0eMPG39vs-ow2sXdi4h1qa5O4AfjLQOPciYQ2sB8KVN4UHBlTqxI64Q

Lol Stardust at your meme hahaha :D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    That guy who posted all the event items from the 5.0.0 update just ruined the funny part about waiting for the weekend event.
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    That guy who posted all the event items from the 5.0.0 update just ruined the funny part about waiting for the weekend event.

For some maybe. I get that not everyone wants to know everything and respect that but the thread did make note of all of the clothes being possible spoilers too? If I'm alone in wanting to know everything - I missed the previews we used to get the day before in game - then I can stand in that but there can still be fun had in guessing what will go where.

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    For some maybe. I get that not everyone wants to know everything and respect that but the thread did make note of all of the clothes being spoilers too.

Actually the problem isn't the thread, the problem is the Instagram that everything is spoiled out first
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    aww man! this was the most likely formation but I was still hoping to be surprised XD

which isn't to say I dislike a guaranteed pair of short shorts & a semi-see through shirt but an open shirt is the next best thing to no shirt and the color of the orange shorts is killer & very Florida (I just bought bright blue shorts last month myself). All I can do now is wait for the other male players here post their opening palettes in the hopes of seeing a pattern to catch both. *crosses fingers*

I mean, I guess? but at the same time some users enjoy seeing early spoilers and you marked it clearly for everyone so they could avoid it if they want. Perhaps just keeping pre-weekend spoiler talk contained to threads like that alone would be the solution until the weekend event is on the horizon? it keeps the spoilers contained for those who like them and those who don't can avoid it all.

We can sit and debate it all we like, but, if Glu doesn't want the images up, they'll come down. A month's worth of spoilers when Glu wants them under wraps is really a little hard to swallow. I guess. We'll see what happens, but I'm just putting it out there, that's a possibility.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hyerilee wrote: »
    Actually the problem isn't the thread, the problem is the Instagram that everything is spoiled out first

That I'm grateful for XD

Knowing what I'm playing for potentially is extremely effective in amping up my excitement over it all but I can get that it doesn't work that way for everyone.
    We can sit and debate it all we like, but, if Glu doesn't want the images up, they'll come down. A month's worth of spoilers when Glu wants them under wraps is really a little hard to swallow. I guess. We'll see what happens, but I'm just putting it out there, that's a possibility.

oh for sure! and I totally respect that.

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »

^^^ I'm so glad that I'm not alone in this now I'm just waiting for the new update instead of the events:(
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Sure, if Glu says take it down then take it down, that's just a given. But if Glu doesn't have a problem with it, and considering the thread has been up for over a week and they haven't objected to it I'd say they don't care, I don't see what the dilemma is.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Yes we got the spoilers out!!

WMtl4Cf.jpg

Yes!!! I was hoping that dress would be earnable. I've been loving yellow things all of a sudden. :^)
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts

0ZRI5Y.jpg

Of course, the closest thing the guys will ever get to a shirtless option and it's in a giftbox. I'll actually probably chase it because I want it so badly but idk..
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I can't wait to see the gift box stuff on my doll. I've loved it since I saw the first teaser, but unsure how my girl would look. I'm hoping for the hair or shirt, though I'm sure I'll end up with the purse and kash, le sigh

Also, <wolf whistle> at the open shirt for the guys! ;)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I like the guys outfits, both of them, but I don't think I'll be chasing that open shirt, although it's really nice.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Open shirt this week, no shirt next? lol. But I agree on the wolf whistle. :)

So excited. I love the weekend events. and, that giftbox hair has my dolls names written all over it. ;) Remember when it starts to be discrete with any happy hints *wink wink.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I had a crazy busy day... sorry I'm late to the party! But I'm here now :)

Out of appreciation for the lovely thread header and the recently lost legend let's rock the color purple and party like its 1999 :)

I'm also a huge fan of monochromatic looks, so bonus points if u wear monochromatic purple!

What do u guys think?
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I had a crazy busy day... sorry I'm late to the party! But I'm here now :)

Out of appreciation for the lovely thread header and the recently lost legend let's rock the color purple and party like its 1999 :)

I'm also a huge fan of monochromatic looks, so bonus points if u wear monochromatic purple!

What do u guys think?

eprfjr.jpg

My doll dressed for Prince last week :)

And ughhhhh my black screen freezes have only gotten worse. I have contacted Glu and they said they'll look into it, but I may be in trouble this weekend :(
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I think Prince & KoKo would give this look a purple seal of approval :D

PhotoGrid_1462506070335_zpsuz6ycqnr.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

Thursday, same...and as Tici, Frances, Kate, and many others too. Kinda kills things; I stopped looking after day one. There's a little bit of "getting out of control" going on in various places, imo. At any rate...must.have.every.earnable.! Opening my before-starting-the-event boxes I'm hoping only for the hair and the bag. The top and pants just don't suit my doll's style. But hey, barring all of that, whatever gets those bonus points!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I got a mini update and a new quest from Kim about some earrings that she lost that she was supposed to give to her mom! Is this an event pertaining to the weekend event or is there a separate Mother's Day event or something?

Everyone gets the Kim/earrings quest at that level. Happy world-hopping, Lants! :p
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    LOL now I feel bad for posting those teasers here
    PM to add
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    My doll is reasy to start the party!!! She can't wait to get this purple dress she is wearing in yelloh!
    image_zpsvng9hxdb.jpeg

Loving the earnables and ofcourse the hair is in the mystery boxes...
    Happy gaming everyone!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________