Weekend Event 5/6/2016 -Mother's Day Reality: Welcome Back DMV Doll!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    OMG. Didn't take a screenshot cause I was sooooo flustered but also relieved that I clicked out of the boxes right away lol.

Free box had +50 energy, decided to open another box and got +50 energy, then opened the last one and the only item I wanted the SHIRT!!!!! xD WHEW. And the shirt was the ONLY event item in the palette... Urgh, I thought they changed it since I have been seeing 3+ event items every single time when starting other weekend events. But I am just thankful it only took 3 tries to get the shirt and I didn't have to endlessly chase it. xD

The next items I wanted were those nice sandals, but it's okay. I can wait for it to show up in a throwback event. :)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I have this timer in the closet that says 50% off but I don't see anything for sale!!
    PM to add
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I have this timer in the closet that says 50% off but I don't see anything for sale!!

It's the Lieber purses!

D843124D-3091-4E9B-AA43-8400822AF18F_zpsqr6uvofl.png
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    LOL now I feel bad for posting those teasers here

Doll, you have nothing to feel bad for. We all wanted to look lol. Now we just know better for next time. I think, we'll stash the thread in Gifting and Friends. You know, so it's a case of we have to 'know it's there and go looking' But don't for a second feel bad. We were all a bunch of thirsty thots (no offense intended, AppleP is the biggest one there is.) we'll work it out, unless we're told to not post them.

Anyway....what's 50% off? Everything looks the same price to me in the wardrobe.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh okay, I bought all of them during Black Friday sale because I loved them so much.
    PM to add
  • iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    OMG. Didn't take a screenshot cause I was sooooo flustered but also relieved that I clicked out of the boxes right away lol.

Free box had +50 energy, decided to open another box and got +50 energy, then opened the last one and the only item I wanted the SHIRT!!!!! xD WHEW. And the shirt was the ONLY event item in the palette... Urgh, I thought they changed it since I have been seeing 3+ event items every single time when starting other weekend events. But I am just thankful it only took 3 tries to get the shirt and I didn't have to endlessly chase it. xD

The next items I wanted were those nice sandals, but it's okay. I can wait for it to show up in a throwback event. :)

DITTO!! Same with me 50 energy/50 energy/Shirt!
    Oh okay, I bought all of them during Black Friday sale because I loved them so much.

I only own a few but I've just bought the 2 gold ones with the tassels :) I'm not chasing any gift box items this week so buying the purses at least I know I've gained a couple of cute items :)

P.S don't feel bad in any way whatsoever, Nai! We all wanted teasers <3
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Free box:
    image_zpsv85gukkw.jpeg
    Really??? Haha!

I really wanted that bag :( I don't know if I will chase it, because I'm not terribly obsessed with it. Who knows? Have a wonderful weekend, everyone, and I hope you all are luckier than I was lol.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    iTeddy wrote: »
    DITTO!! Same with me 50 energy/50 energy/Shirt!

Do you remember which box the shirt was in?? I'm trying to avoid chasing myself XD

I have enough stars left over after buying the plane for 4 extra boxes (thank goodness I bought it first so I avoid missing out on the entire reason I spent $10 on stars) so I'm hoping to get lucky with the shirt. I like the shorts too & the sandals but could live without.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • EmilyJaneEmilyJane Registered Users 33 Posts
    In case this helps anyone; I've opened a couple of gift boxes and the event items were always on the top row.
    Too bad the shirt wasn't in my picks :( I'm grateful of the event points in case there's possibly still glitches with the reality show gigs.

6FD8202B-4F12-436A-9E38-52FC43BBC2ED_zps4qzyvkwp.png
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Got the giftbox jeans they which makes me happy because the selection we have for bottoms is pitiful so I'll take all the bottoms I can get
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I had a crazy busy day... sorry I'm late to the party! But I'm here now :)

Out of appreciation for the lovely thread header and the recently lost legend let's rock the color purple and party like its 1999 :)

I'm also a huge fan of monochromatic looks, so bonus points if u wear monochromatic purple!

What do u guys think?

Here's my dolls purple looks. Carol Davida looks are monochromatic and Carolyn Ferocious is such a typical diva that she doesn't wanna dress up like her own BFF since she has her own individual style haha :D
    PicsArt_05-06-05.34.36_zpsk2k3q0ap.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Cilan and Teddy

WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!

I got energy on my free box, ready to be depressed.

dydZEhx.png

I decided to open my usual box again, energy again, 50% depressed lol. I came here and saw both of you getting energy-energy-shirt so I said ok I'll give it a 3rd try so I chose the box that the shirt was in previously and WOOHOO! Depression cured lmao.

8hu4gfo.png
    PM to add
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Do you remember which box the shirt was in?? I'm trying to avoid chasing myself XD

I have enough stars left over after buying the plane for 4 extra boxes (thank goodness I bought it first so I avoid missing out on the entire reason I spent $10 on stars) so I'm hoping to get lucky with the shirt. I like the shorts too & the sandals but could live without.

I'd say go for your usual box if you have one, if not maybe try the 6th box on your last try. It was in the 6th box for me 2 times and I got it! Actually what I like to do is click done on my first set and see where the item is, then try another set.
    PM to add
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Cilan and Teddy

WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!

I got energy on my free box, ready to be depressed.

I decided to open my usual box again, energy again, 50% depressed lol. I came here and saw both of you getting energy-energy-shirt so I said ok I'll give it a 3rd try so I chose the box that the shirt was in previously and WOOHOO! Depression cured lmao.

8hu4gfo.png

LOL!!!!! Yay!! 2 magical energies making one magic shirt lol. My shirt was in the top row on the left. I am usually iffy on picking corner boxes, but t worked out this time!
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Oops I forgot to screenshot all my palettes! I only did the first one:

Chw7QmRUkAASikN.jpg:large

My second palette was 2 50 energies and 40 k-stars, my third palette was 2 30 event points and 50 energy, and my fourth palette was 50 energy and the hair.

Thanks to all that extra energy + bonus points from having three gift box items, I'm already at 404/600. :eek::cool:
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I had a crazy busy day... sorry I'm late to the party! But I'm here now :)

Out of appreciation for the lovely thread header and the recently lost legend let's rock the color purple and party like its 1999 :)

I'm also a huge fan of monochromatic looks, so bonus points if u wear monochromatic purple!

What do u guys think?

B5403AF4-834D-43CC-95C1-0F326BCC29CA_zpsvumhd43k.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    AmyT wrote: »
    I only own a few but I've just bought the 2 gold ones with the tassels :) I'm not chasing any gift box items this week so buying the purses at least I know I've gained a couple of cute items :)

P.S don't feel bad in any way whatsoever, Nai! We all wanted teasers <3

Wish I could gift you JL bags, Glu! What a random 50% sale on just those bags, why not everything?
    PM to add
  • oh_ollyoh_olly Registered Users 21 Posts
    Yeah, I've got jeans in the top right box, and seen a bag in left bottom box, if it helps anybody :)
    iOS player on the 3rd comeback
    new friends are always welcome!:p
    GC: oh_olly
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I was thrilled to get the new hair in the second box I opened (especially since the first was the dreaded $4000). I like the other 3 mystery box items but am going to try to stop now.

8A6682F1-CBF2-44AA-BBDA-6F25CD73601F_zpskrrwuq3r.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I didn't expect it but I got it. Wow! I'm happy now. It's never happened to me this fast before.

35jxa21.jpg

#LuckyBish
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Looking fabulous ladies!!

I always feel so happy whenever I get the hair. I opened a lot of boxes to get it, but in the past I've opened even more and still failed every time.

Chw7QmcU4AAd4Dw.jpg:large
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    image_zpsnlih1ysa.jpeg

Not very purple, but close enough? Welcome back, DMV!!!!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I really wanted the shirt so of course I got everything but the darn shirt. The bag was in my free box and the others, well I have buyers remorse haha. However, I think the jeans are a must have for me, the color and waistline are perfect, and who could be upset with this gorgeous hair?
    C1ykx4Y.jpg
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'd say go for your usual box if you have one, if not maybe try the 6th box on your last try. It was in the 6th box for me 2 times and I got it! Actually what I like to do is click done on my first set and see where the item is, then try another set.

Sure enough!:

tumblr_o6r2wdIFsb1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6r2wdIFsb1qfvh9po2_500.jpg

WHEEEE!!

I'm tempted to go for the shorts but I can't glimpse a pattern for them just yet and I feel lucky to even have just the shirt :3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    LOL now I feel bad for posting those teasers here

You shouldn't. There's just people that give more importance to those things than others. Maybe putting on a very big SPOILER ALERT in the title might help.

Life is about excitment and we can feel excited about not knowing the items or not knowing the order in which they are going to be during the weekend. It's a matter of perpective some see the glass half empty no matter what other choose to enjoy and see it half full. You just gave us the chance of seeing, the rest is up to us. And IMO it shouldn't be such a problem but this is a democracy so, I guess we just have to think about a solution to respect the wishes of those that don't want to see the spoilers but that's all because otherways this place will become a boring place where you don't post a thing because you don't know how people is going to react...and that is simply wrong.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    My free box was hair, not the event hair tho but I'm ok with it since I really like it!
    Then I decided to open 3 more boxes because I really wanted that hair but didn't get it :)
    Got the bag instead, I don't really know how to style it but I tried ^^
    13084166_10209571047455617_220392642_n.jpg?oh=3624af05cf5e8819a822d34f4ed53846&oe=572EBC2C

13140622_10209571047175610_326801004_n.jpg?oh=a0cb25dec3a24fab1eabe1a814129e47&oe=572ECFAF

13141083_10209571040015431_1940195802_n.jpg?oh=daea63a2845f0df929cfbe8bb6dbd47c&oe=572F1250

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Got the jeans in my free gift box. I'm happy about it because I like blue and high waisted stuff and of course for the bonus points :)

I also like the top and the hair, but I need to save my stars for the upcoming VIP event so I have to pass on them :(
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Got the shirt in my free box and the jeans in my second box. Very happy about it. Contemplating buying another box but I'm not sure if I like the hair.

Nai, don't feel bad, please, my doubts about the items have nothing to do with the spoilers you posted (I was very happy to see them btw!), it's just that I looked at them too much before the event started :D
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook: