Options

What are those numbers you see before you start a task.

Negi KunNegi Kun Registered Users 29 Posts
Before I began a photoshoot, I saw the numbers 98/192. After accepting to start the photoshoot I saw it being replaced by the stars.
So what does the 98/192 mean?

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    The numerator, 98 in your case, represents the current number of gold stars you have. The denominator, 192, represents the amount of gold stars required to obtain the bonus on projects.

When you collect enough gold stars by purchasing clothes, furniture, cars and pets, the fraction will go away and a bonus star will appear in its place. You only have to fill 4 blue stars then.

Hope this helps. :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    The numerator, 98 in your case, represents the current number of gold stars you have. The denominator, 192, represents the amount of gold stars required to obtain the bonus on projects.

When you collect enough gold stars by purchasing clothes, furniture, cars and pets, the fraction will go away and a bonus star will appear in its place. You only have to fill 4 blue stars then.

Hope this helps. :)

Oh Bilal...you make my heart go BOOM BOOM with that numerator and denominator explanation...did I tell I'm an engineer and all kinds of nerd? Lol...this made my day.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Negi KunNegi Kun Registered Users 29 Posts
    Thanks, I understand now.