Special items from weekend events

NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
Is there a way for me to get the special items from the gift boxes without wasting so many K Stars. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Also if anyone has any suggestions on how to complete the weekend event faster without having a car or jet please let me know. Thank you.

Edited by Koko: You cannot discuss any forms of cheating in the forum. Cheating is against the rules you agreed to when you downloaded the game. Also....from another standpoint...do you really want to be messing around with a device you probably paid a lot of cash for. My devices are too valuable to me to invite problems.

Ordinarily I'd have deleted the whole post/thread....but you ask a valid question as far as the jet and the car.
Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
A++ Lister (Top 200)
Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE

Comments

• KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    This weekend is easy because it's a reality show event. Just do as many 3 hr tapings in the Calabasas home as you can. If you don't own that home yet, you can try Malibu.
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Thanks but I don't have any of those houses. I just started playing this week. I've gotten three of the four gifts and I have been at this all weekend and there is no way I will finish in time to get the dress, but it's fine at least I got the earrings and bracelet.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    :( I know how you feel. I've been playing since the beginning, I think. But, I never spent money on the game until later. Even then I'm very conservative. Some ppl on the msg board get every single item from every event. I don't want to think about how much money glu has made off of them!

Just do as many 3 hr events as you can. Tap, tap, tap for days. Take this as a learning experience. Now you'll know what you have to do for future events. :) And if you don't get something now, keep in mind that you might get it in a throwback box later on.:D
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I actually did manage to get the dress. I just went at it until I finally completed it.

As far as people being able to get every event item I heard people say that they use the car and the jet to travel around for free to collect energy. That's what I'm going to do as soon as I save up for them. It may be time consuming to collect energy but it's better than spending actual money.

Now what I don't understand is how people get all of the special items without wasting so many K stars opening boxes.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    As far as people being able to get every event item I heard people say that they use the car and the jet to travel around for free to collect energy. That's what I'm going to do as soon as I save up for them. It may be time consuming to collect energy but it's better than spending actual money.

Now what I don't understand is how people get all of the special items without wasting so many K stars opening boxes.

KKH Rule #1 - save and get the jet.
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Doll, I don't think cheat or something should be discussed here
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Also if anyone has any suggestions on how to complete the weekend event faster without having a car or jet please let me know. Thank you.

Hi NQueen. Ah, when you first start playing things are pretty tough, but you'll make headway, don't worry. It'll take a while, but you'll get there. :) I don't know anyone who bought stars at first, it's up to you what you feel like doing. As for the cars and jet, you can wait out the a car for a while until you're able to buy one. But yeah, traveling can eat up your kash like crazy at first. A *lot* of us have gotten stranded places in the beginning, with no kash to get somewhere else! Also, cheating is not something discussed in the forum. Thank you very much for serving our country, NQ. Good luck!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. I've done some editing here. No discussion of cheating in any form.

And, for the record I ALWAYS tell people the only way to amass any kind of wealth in the game, you MUST STOP paying a cent for travel. This means the jet, and the car. Because you don't only stop spending hundreds to fly to Milan, and throughout the LA area, you also give yourself the means to unlimited energy (up to your max at any time). Your energy is only limited by your ability to to tap. If you can tap throughout the game globe over and over, refilling your energy over and over. Doesn't that sound nice?

Now, that brings me to how I did it. I had an old device crashing with every ad at every screenchange. So, I bought the 10$ pack of stars, which eliminated adds, and with an added 110 Stars, I had enough stars to buy the jet. So, not only was my travel free (I'd already bought the cheapest car) I could scrounge for all the energy I needed, but the removal of the ads takes the enjoyment and involvment in the game is multiplied vastly. No longer pulled out of the game with an ad, gameplay is seemless and so much more engrossing. Ok, off the soapbox now.

Get rid of ads, buy the jet and the cheapest car, and you'll progress in the game by leaps and bounds.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary