Reality TV show! What did you name yours?!

Comments

• NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Omg great minds think alike all of the time. I also named my doll's reality show Life of a Lioness. It only had to do with my doll's animalistic behavior haha and I named my doll Carolyn Ferocious.:)

Wow! Really? At the time it sounded like the best choice. I also thought of "The Lyon Queen". "Pretty Kitty", and "Roaring With Koneko" I gave her the name Lyon b/c I am obsessed with the Empire TV show right now and Koneko is Japanese for kitten. I gave her a Japanese name b/c it sounded more original than "Kitten" or "Kitty".
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Wow! Really? At the time it sounded like the best choice. I also thought of "The Lyon Queen". "Pretty Kitty", and "Roaring With Koneko" I gave her the name Lyon b/c I am obsessed with the Empire TV show right now and Koneko is Japanese for kitten. I gave her a Japanese name b/c it sounded more original than "Kitten" or "Kitty".

I'm obsessed with Empire show too. That show is giving me life. I really wanted to name my doll's reality show Carolyn Ferocious Den but my doll has too many letters on her name and it didn't fit. I'm playing two games so my two dolls has different personalities and they have their own individual styles. My new doll is more risqué & edgier with her clothing choices.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    My show is named "SASSY SINCE 1988" lol
    "Sassy" because that's my doll's name and because she is sassy since birth (1988) :D
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    My show is named "SASSY SINCE 1988" lol
    "Sassy" because that's my doll's name and because she is sassy since birth (1988) :D

Hehehe Sassy, we were born in the same year! I'm 28 on June 5th! 28!!!! :( Omg, when did I become a 'proper' adult? Because I don't feel like one lol :D
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    I would name mine Fab life. I always think my life is fablous life so might as well name it that!
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Hi Blac Chyna, or can we call you Angela Kardashian? :) Welcome to the Forum. I just had to delete 3 more of these identical posts. Please post once and wait approval if your post says it needs mod attention. Thanks so much. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, and If I haven't posted here.....AppleP's show is Krazy for Kokonut, Kat's show is Kat Kapades, and Z...the little phone (ok the big phone but it's mini me to the others) who can't even get me to buy her a helicopter, was going to have the best show name. Z' s show was to be ZLicious but I was clearing the text box that automatically said "The Show name" or something The, and then the game crashed after the update and Z's show is not The. Hopefully at a future date, we might be able to change it for a price of course. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Oh, and If I haven't posted here.....AppleP's show is Krazy for Kokonut, Kat's show is Kat Kapades, and Z...the little phone (ok the big phone but it's mini me to the others) who can't even get me to buy her a helicopter, was going to have the best show name. Z' s show was to be ZLicious but I was clearing the text box that automatically said "The Show name" or something The, and then the game crashed after the update and Z's show is not The. Hopefully at a future date, we might be able to change it for a price of course. ;)

Oh wow! Great names, but how do you keep up with so many? You ma'am are a true tapping hero o.o

I'm sorry about "The" being your shows name :( maybe you could say it's symbolic of past divas who only need one name?

I too wish we could redo a "life choice" in this game

One night when I was a new starlett, I got a little drunk and felt the need to play kkh. It was then when I tapped to aquire So Chic Hamptons.
    I stupidly choose "Fans!" As my weekly perk. Now as an A lister, once a week I'm given about 35K extra followers.
    *sigh*
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Renamed my show and snatched KUWTK's time slot :rolleyes:

hQwR78N.png
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »

hQwR78N.png

Cherrey, I love that!!! So cool :D
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    I didn't know what to name my so I couldn't think anything better then 'iKara' but it's kinda growing on me now I'm not going to change it. Loving everyone's names, some clever puns.

Ps. Cherrey that is so cool, I love that! :)

hQwR78N.png
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Cherrey, I love that!!! So cool :D

Aww!! Thank you, my dear :rolleyes:
    Lenochka wrote: »
    I didn't know what to name my so I couldn't think anything better then 'iKara' but it's kinda growing on me now I'm not going to change it. Loving everyone's names, some clever puns.

Ps. Cherrey that is so cool, I love that! :)

I think iKara is a great name for your show :)

And thank you, that's kind of you to say :o
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Hi Everyone,

I'm Angeline. I started playing KKH this February.
    My reality show name was "The You Show" for a while. Because when that update came up, I was so excited. The window popped up for the name. "You" was already typed in there. Before I could change it, I accidentally closed the window and that was it, "The You Show". Thanks to the glitch recently that we could change the name without costing K stars. My show is now named, "Bling with Angeline"!

Yesterday, I decided to start my second game. Not being able to change NPC spouse's appearance bothers me. Since I've already reached #1 A+++, and maxed out the relationship points, I decided to create a doll for My husband. His show is named, "StyledToRockWith Jon" (He likes drumming and classic rock music. :-)

By the way, does anyone know would it change romantic relationship to professional relationship if inviting real life contact (in a romantic relationship) to co-star in a reality show?
    My doll is the only real life contact in my second game. It's so hard to do the weekend event for a level 9 player and I only have one day for this weekend's event. Thanks so much in advance. This forum is really helpful.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

hQwR78N.png

This is genius I love it!

Angeline welcome to the forum!

Don't know if we can invite romantic contacts to the show, but they will always be romantic contacts.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yes you can invite romantic contacts Angeline and welcome!

Cherrey so cute!
    PM to add
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thanks for welcoming me and the answers.
    I know romantic contacts can be invited to co-star. Was just afraid that a romantic contact would be changed to be a professional contact by being invited to a reality show (or a gig), since we could change professional contacts to romantic contacts by gifting, right?
    I tried it and it works. Romantic relationship stays the same, just won't get professional points.
    It's nice to be able to film the reality show with my hubby. :-)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

hQwR78N.png

I'm loving your doll's new look Cherrey. Your doll looks more more grownup and sophisticated.☺

I would buy the eyelashes but none of it doesn't suit my dolls at all. I'm loving the dark lip color though, although it kinda sucks that I can't change the color.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Since my doll is named Sophie, I went with the only logical choice (pun intended): "Sophie's Choice"
    That's a great name Steph. Can you believe me, the movie afficianado, has never seen Sophie's Choice? Always thought I'd cry. And I love the Show Promo pic Cherrey.

This is such a fun aspect. Thank you again Glu.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Thanks for welcoming me and the answers.
    I know romantic contacts can be invited to co-star. Was just afraid that a romantic contact would be changed to be a professional contact by being invited to a reality show (or a gig), since we could change professional contacts to romantic contacts by gifting, right?
    I tried it and it works. Romantic relationship stays the same, just won't get professional points.
    It's nice to be able to film the reality show with my hubby. :-)

Lol...I do this all the time. It's just a lot better than he gets to be there is her life... :P

Welcome to the forum!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • FrantasticFrantastic Registered Users 32 Posts
    Because my ingame name is Francesca I called my reality show "A frantastic life".
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Be Confident, Be Unique, and Say Yes To Your Own Style.. I called My Reality TV Show name " Say Yes To Your Style "
  • joscaaaajoscaaaa Registered Users 2 Posts
    "Make it happen" ✌🏻
    Daily KKH player
    GC: joscaaaa
    Lvl 29
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Mine isn't anything great but my husband named his S(his nickname)'s D*ck smh lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Guys, I'm so embarrassed by what I named mine! I was in a bad mood and I wasn't expecting to have to do that, so I named mine... American B***h Story. I kinda cringe when I see it now. American Horror Story is one of my favorite shows, and I couldn't think of anything.. Gaaahhhh... Whyyyyy?!?! Hahaha I'm so dumb :P

Hahaha, Tara, that's great!
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    I just changed the name of my show from La Vida Loca to La Dolce Vida. While "Loca" had that cute play on words, I certainly don't want the audience to think Vida is crazy! Bad publicity. "Dolce", while not exact word play (la dolce vita), sounds cuter! I was also inspired by Cherrey's promo and had been meaning to do it for a while.

PicsArt_07-01-08.57.20_zpssxpeqllh.jpg
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Really sweet Vida! It was a clever exchange, however I like the first one too!

I need a promo to Vats' show too, not much inspired to go ahead...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Hollywood.LovestoryHollywood.Lovestory Registered Users 10 Posts
    Had to think fast annnnd ended up with Elysium. Short, simple, awkward.. Think I'll keep it lol
    GC: Hollywood.Lovestory

"Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins!"-Paris Hilton
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I named mine "Game of Thrones" because my doll's name is Khaleesi.

I'm expecting all the dolls I invite to film an episode will start dying any time now.

Oops?

Can't wait until they introduce pet dragons.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • ElisaRoseElisaRose Registered Users 17 Posts
    "Roses in the snow", because my doll's name is Elisa Rose, and it's also the title of a song I like.
    Android player! Level 33, A++
    Gamer ID: pudifish. You can add me :)