Options

Repeating quests glitch.

Negi KunNegi Kun Registered Users 29 Posts
I bought a vehicle last night, went off-line and the next day I didn't have it. I still had the money I needed so I bought it again.
I still have it.
But I completed a quest "The Ray Powers Show." A while later I went off line again and came back to see that I have to do it again.
I never had this problem before.
What causes the glitch?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I don't know what is causing that, my best advice since this isn't widespread, is to submit a ticket to Customer Care. If you need help accessing the InGame Messaging, there's a tutorial here to help. Good luck, and so sorry this is happening. If you need more help, you can feel free to post in Support, but for this issue, I'd go right to Customer Care.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Something's definitely wrong with the game.
    I just completed a book launch party and got 5 stars.
    I logged back in after more than half-a-day and the review was 2 stars.

The game and task should be complete but after I log-off, it seems to "go back in time" to before I got the 5 stars.

I'd like to suggest a "Save progress" button so that one may continue from the point you left after completing the task.
  • Options
    NOW what's going on again!!

I just bought the home in Montana and completed one or two tasks and now that I've logged back into the game, it has reset to the point before I bought the house.

There definitely should be a "Save progress" button so that players don't have to do the same things again.

It takes the fun out of the game.
  • Options
    I suggested you submit a customer care ticket a week ago. Has there been any action on it? Customer Care is really the only avenue. And, if they can't help you, you might have to troubleshoot your device. Good luck I hope they can straighten this out for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I have and they got back to me.
    I even updated them on the other problems with the game. No reply yet.
  • Options
    I just invited a VIP for a hangout, completed it, them bought an item. I left the gamer and came back.

The hangout didn't take place.

I'll have to do it again because it's as if the game didn't automatically save my progress.

This is seriously taking the fun out of the game. (Even if I wasn't a paying customer that's enough to make me lose faith in the game.)
  • Options
    You really have to give more info when posting. I have no idea what your platform is, if you posted it in another thread, it doesn't help. Customer Care is the last line of action. Here in the forum we can offer suggestions, and sympathy, but ultimately it is Customer Care that have to address your problem. When items purchased are disappearing in your game, that is beyond the scope of community help. I'm going to see if you have different threads running about this, and I'll combine them if you do. Maybe there is platform info on the other thread, if there is one.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary