Weekend Event 5/20/2016 ~YOGA Nah LOVE the ZenEvent

Comments

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Can't wait for male spoiler!

it was just posted - https://www.instagram.com/p/BFmnGaFDNYG/?taken-by=dashjennergamer

more hair to earn, sweet!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    it was just posted - https://www.instagram.com/p/BFmnGaFDNYG/?taken-by=dashjennergamer

more hair to earn, sweet!

How great, earnable hair!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Unfortunately and sadly I don't care for the earnables at all; although the shoulder bag is pretty fuzzy in the pic and I can't see the details. So I'm hoping when I see it on my own screen I'll like at least that. Love bags.:DThe gift box items tho, I'm hoping to get the top, hairstyle, and shoes for sure, but I don't know about the skirt so I'll need to see it on my screen/doll also. I hope I love it. And more black shoes, dolls!

Good luck everybody, I hope you all get the things you want most and then some.:)
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Wow. Good going Glu! I really wanted that minty shirt to be earnable and it is. And hair! Thanks so much. Now I DEFINITELY don't have to open any boxes haha. Yay! K-Stars saved. I was going to chase the hair and the mint shirt. Whew!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    Wow. Good going Glu! I really wanted that minty shirt to be earnable and it is. And hair! Thanks so much. Now I DEFINITELY don't have to open any boxes haha. Yay! K-Stars saved. I was going to chase the hair and the mint shirt. Whew!

Woo! Same! Was planning on chasing the hair if it was gift box but I'm so glad it isn't! Now I don't have to spend any extra stars! :D
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • EmilyJaneEmilyJane Registered Users 33 Posts
    According to Instagram people there's going to be a sale on the Spring clothes.
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Thank you so much Linda. Party Party Party Party.....

Hey, has everyone figured out the trick title? Yoga Nah (you're gonna.....You're Gonna Love the ZenEvent) I thought that clever. Now I need props. I'm so freakig insecure. lol. Party party party weekend.

Well I did propouse a yoga class for the forum in the threat where everybody was having a bad time with the middle week event so I am ready!! Lol. Also, for those of us yoga lovers party plus yoga is just normal!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Please, help a talented young lady win a scholarship for a fabulous photography course!

Just a "like" on this pic on Facebook would mean the world to her :D

Thanks koko for letting me post this :D
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    The earnables are meh.

The black gift box skirt is life changing. NEED IT.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Laralu529 wrote: »
    Please, help a talented young lady win a scholarship for a fabulous photography course!

I liked it! Good luck!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I liked it to. Hope your friend wins ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Omg Koko, LOL! I just saw this, I went out for a "couple" of drinks after work and just got home :) thanks, this made me giggle :D

I totally agree with Nai about yoga! I've been to just a few classes, and while I've never laughed during, I do feel odd doing some of the positions in front of people! Awkward or what? Lol. I started gymnastics at around 5 years old (my mum knew I was too short for ballet!) and it was great! Some of my best memories. I still love keeping fit, but I definitely used to be more flexible! I discovered makeup and boys in high school and my love for gymnastics went out the window :) For me, yoga does the exact opposite of what it's supposed to, I much prefer a good aerobics class and the gym, I'm not happy until I've sweated my HD Brows off and got rid of my stress with some cardio and dumbbells!!

Love Thursday evenings so much! Can't wait for the event <3<3

Good luck my lovelies!! X
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    Cherrey wrote: »
    The earnables are meh.

The black gift box skirt is life changing. NEED IT.

Yes! I just saw it! I need it too :)

Love when Glu makes the items so detailed and real looking :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    Just to check; if I start a second comeback I'll still get the event, right?
    Yes you should. Your comeback doesn't lower your level, and Weekend events are only limited if you aren't at a high enough level. What happened with the 5.0 rollout, there was a glitch, that was worked around by completing a task and gaining some fans, and then the event was supposed to be available. But you shouldn't be bothered by that this time. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes you should. Your comeback doesn't lower your level, and Weekend events are only limited if you aren't at a high enough level. What happened with the 5.0 rollout, there was a glitch, that was worked around by completing a task and gaining some fans, and then the event was supposed to be available. But you shouldn't be bothered by that this time. :)
    Thank you! I remembered that there was some sort of recent glitch so I just wanted to be sure before I did anything.
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I liked it! Good luck!
    I liked it to. Hope your friend wins ;)

Thanks a lot to both of you! My friend and I really appreciate it :D
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'm so glad that it's a party event but I think that the dress looks too similar like the purchaseable striped dress inside of our wardrobes. But I'll grind for it anyways.

And I'm so glad that the ombré ponytail is inside of the giftbox. I'm not loving it since my dolls will never be able to pull off blonde highlights. Here's to hoping that I don't win it inside of my freebies giftbox for my dolls *fingers crossed*

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought of that dress.

And while I also don't know about the ponytail, after this week's event I'll take anything cept kash in the giftbox! lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    hyerilee wrote: »
    actually on parties we can invite 7 guests
    You are right!! I have been filming the reality shows there and then you can only invite 4 friends!
    Linda

#KKH4Life

Liked it, good luck!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts

Liked it, good luck :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Good morning. Hoping for a fun event, who's ready to party? I haven't been here early in a while. Must be winter is finally over. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I'm ready to blow up all my Kstars to get that skirt! Stay tuned and watch my meltdown. Live. In 41 minutes in this thread.
    I'm soooo ready! My energy is full, my pets are ready to be tapped and I started an 8 hour party in my Calabassas house, ready to finish as soon as the event starts. Woohoo!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Hope that works. I guess I should start to wander down to Calabasas with my dolls. :) 25 minutes to go dolls.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Well I got the hair -WOOHOO- but I had to open a few boxes...

image_zpsplgypdaf.jpeg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    It's not my day :( 9 pallets, 17 boxes open, the skirt was in every pallet and I missed it :( *big fat crying face*

A9CB85D5-68EF-492F-AC31-145F6778389C_zpsirsvrdux.jpg

2BB7D91D-612C-4F92-91E7-47EDCBEC7EF2_zps11ev4v7r.jpg

2297E800-4FCC-4190-ACC9-4CFAD6A60100_zpsq3riwpha.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • PeanutellaPeanutella Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hi everyone! I'm new here - I used to lurk for a long time but finally decided to join in the fun - I NEED THAT HAIR! :o

Any good tips for party events from the pros here? I find them pretty hard compared to the others - I've never completed a party event!I'm wondering if it is better to finish the party straight away by doing the other actions after finishing small talk with all 7 guests in the Calabasas mansion? It takes my entire 41 energy to do so :( Or is it better to wait til the small talk action reappears sometime later? Flying around the world tapping for energy after just one party makes it feel impossible to complete the event at all!!
    AmyT wrote: »
    It's not my day :( 9 pallets, 17 boxes open, the skirt was in every pallet and I missed it :( *big fat crying face*

Oh no, Amy, that's horrible!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Oh no, Amy, that's horrible!!

I know! Rubbish! Who rigged my boxes?! lol

The worst thing is, the Kstars that opened these boxes weren't saved up, I bought them! Note to self; don't buy Kstars to chase a gift box item when I have a hangover. I think I'm still drunk from last night. I'll regret this later on!!! Silly me.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai