• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I TOOK THE SKIRT DOWN.

9XsGMVF.png

GwBfXPO.png

vPIxMWy.png

7SjNzvi.png

Amy, please don't be sad! I know that silly feeling very well :(
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I opened only three boxes, got the shoes in my free box, hair in my second and skirt in my third. Kinda lucky today wow
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Thanks Cherrey <3 It's ok, I can't complain, I was super lucky last week. Pleased you, Linda, Katinkae and anyone else had better luck :) I guess it just wasn't my week. Enjoy that gorgeous skirt! (I'm trying not to type that while gritting my teeth lol jk :D)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Thanks Cherrey <3 It's ok, I can't complain, I was super lucky last week. Pleased you, Linda, Katinkae and anyone else had better luck :) I guess it just wasn't my week. Enjoy that gorgeous skirt! (I'm trying not to type that while gritting my teeth lol jk :D)

I really wish I could make you feel better. I promise that you will have better luck sooner than you expect, my dear. You are a lovely person and lovely people get the luck they deserve :o
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    It's not my day :( 9 pallets, 17 boxes open, the skirt was in every pallet and I missed it :( *big fat crying face*'

Ah that's an awful feeling Amy! :( I've been there! Sending you extra luck if you decide to open anymore. This happened to me and the next day decided to just open one more box and my coveted item was finally there!

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
    Katinkae wrote: »
    I opened only three boxes, got the shoes in my free box, hair in my second and skirt in my third. Kinda lucky today wow

So lucky! Congrats :) I ended up opening 11 boxes to get what you got!

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Amy that totally sux!! It's happened to me countless times and I'm sorry you have to deal with this krap luck.

Cherrey Congrats on skirt!! But it scares me that the hair didn't appear at all.

I'm very very happy with my boxes today, luck has finally come. I stuck with my usual 1st box and got the top, then I always open the last box for my 2nd daily gift box so I did the same and got the skirt! I am hoping to get a 3-hit combo (rofl :rolleyes:) and get the hair, so help me guys, which box? I'm thinking 2nd, or 7th, or.... 4th? See, I don't know, help me! I won't blame anyone lol, I just don't want to hate myself.

J4XMS3P.jpg
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aww Amy. That really chews. I've been there. I had to say stop today. One Android got the hair, the other android got everything but, and appleP is still spending stars, but she got the hair and the shoes. They're lacy. I love the shoes. Grind grind grind everybody. Happy Friday. :) Except big hugs for Amy and anyone feeling the cold hard slap of the boxes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Thanks for the sympathy, everyone! You're all so sweet. Last week I was so lucky and plus I got my dream hair (which hasn't been changed on Madison since lol) so I'm just pleased my bad luck was this week and not last :)

I've cheered myself up anyway by booking a discount mini break to Rome for my bday in June with my besties :) (another hungover impulse buy lol) and I've also done some clothes shopping for my holiday in August, I'm going to stay at my cousin's holiday home in Bulgaria and most importantly, I get to meet up with the one and only... our lovely Sassy in Sofia!!! I can't wait :D

That's my shopping over for today, the internet is dangerous place for my bank account when I'm in this mood! I can still enjoy the event, I'm almost at the earnable scarf due to all the energy I won :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Amy that totally sux!! It's happened to me countless times and I'm sorry you have to deal with this krap luck.

Cherrey Congrats on skirt!! But it scares me that the hair didn't appear at all.

I'm very very happy with my boxes today, luck has finally come. I stuck with my usual 1st box and got the top, then I always open the last box for my 2nd daily gift box so I did the same and got the skirt! I am hoping to get a 3-hit combo (rofl :rolleyes:) and get the hair, so help me guys, which box? I'm thinking 2nd, or 7th, or.... 4th? See, I don't know, help me! I won't blame anyone lol, I just don't want to hate myself.

I finally got the hair top row second box. Sending you luck Nai! :)

And yes koko the shoes are beautiful! I'm so glad I got them, at first I didn't notice all the detail until they were in my closet but wow I have nothing like them <3

• JawnaKpinaJawnaKpina Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have no luck recently:( Opened 5 boxes and no hair in anyone :'( I only got cash and event points. The same was during VIP event last week when I opened 12 boxes and got only cash and 2 dresses from boxes that are in wardrobe. I feel like these boxes are not worth that much k-stars. I'm giving up and hope to get the hair on comeback
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Liked it, good luck!
    Liked it, good luck :)

Thanks so much girls!!
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Got 40 kstars in my free giftbox. I was tempted to open my normal box as well and I would've gotten the blazer thing.

But I'd much rather just have the 40 kstars lol i don't like any of the items this weekend.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • oh_ollyoh_olly Registered Users 21 Posts
    I wanted only that hair so badly and what I've gotten? Skirt, of course :(afraid of chasing the hair, I'm 100% sure I'll get some **** :/
    iOS player on the 3rd comeback
    new friends are always welcome!:p
    GC: oh_olly
  • TrinityLiTrinityLi Registered Users 20 Posts
    I wanted the hair, too.... I blew through all of my KStars that I saved up chasing it, but only got the top. The hair wasn't in any of my pallets! Why do they do that? They should offer all the gift box items in the pallets.... So frustrating sometimes..... :(
    ~*Daily KKH player!*~
    Trinity is working on her 3rd comeback!
    Level 33 - A+++
    Mommy to baby Mia and Dominic <3

Smile, be kind, and dance like no one is watching!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Guys, what's the best way to finish a 3 hour party? They take me all of my energy to complete. I'm using Calabasas and inviting all the friends I can.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • empressofjapanempressofjapan Registered Users 32 Posts
    I'm so disappointed to get two 4K boxes and one with 50 energy. My free box had the hair too darn!
    Add me of GC: empressofjapan
  • Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box! I'm excited after unsuccessfully trying to get the pink shoes last weekend.

64nlas.png
    Yay to everyone who's doing well. Kat is great, got the hair and something else, Z got everything BUT the hair, and AppleP got the hair in her free box. :) Last week I kept getting 4000$. Good luck if you're chasing hair....but if you get the shoes, take a good look at them. They have what looks to be lace on the sides, and as Unique 123 agreed, they are unlike any other shoes we have.

The top is very much like the top we got in Perks. I have to admit, I love the skirt. Ok, back to grind with parties. I did the food shopping for the weekend....omg, they expect me to cook! lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
    Can anyone tell me if there is a bigger benefit in having an 8 hour party opposed to a 3 hour one?
    3 hour party has a base payout of 12 Event Points (I'm only talking about Calabasas now) and if you invite 7 guests, Until you have one Event item, you will only get one star per guests. for a total of 19. Once you have at least one item, you'll get the 12 Points, plus 2 for each guest for 14 + 12 for a total of 26 points + bonus points.

8 Hour party is 20 Event points, 14 Stars for guests, 14 Stars for a 2nd round of Small talk = 48 + bonus points.

Someone else can probably run this down better. The number of bonus points, I'm unsure. I think 3 items is 8 Points?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    gkDUXh1.jpg

Be still my beating heart. My free box was fantastic
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    Aww, congratulations Evilhag. That hair is awesome. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks for the sympathy, everyone! You're all so sweet. Last week I was so lucky and plus I got my dream hair (which hasn't been changed on Madison since lol) so I'm just pleased my bad luck was this week and not last :)

I've cheered myself up anyway by booking a discount mini break to Rome for my bday in June with my besties :) (another hungover impulse buy lol) and I've also done some clothes shopping for my holiday in August, I'm going to stay at my cousin's holiday home in Bulgaria and most importantly, I get to meet up with the one and only... our lovely Sassy in Sofia!!! I can't wait :D

That's my shopping over for today, the internet is dangerous place for my bank account when I'm in this mood! I can still enjoy the event, I'm almost at the earnable scarf due to all the energy I won :)

Omg that's so cool that you're gonna meet Sassy in person.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey guys!

I'm satisfied that it's a party event, because there is so much going on now.

I love the earnables, I was wanting pants on that color and the shirt is also very beautiful, the hair isn't my style, but I always support when they are among the earnables at the hope that in the future they give me a long style.

I also like the items of the boxes, my favorite are the shoes, however I got the blazer which is also wonderful, I'm definitely in a week of luck, perhaps because of Britney she was always my luck charm!
    hln9mYo.png?1

Talking about her I barely touched on her game, my sister is having a hard time with the first part of her college thesis and came to me crying for help, we now have few days to develop months of work ...

It's funny that when you finally get something you want, life seems to push you away!

Amy, sorry for the frustrated chasing! It's not easy I know, but try to focus on the travel and other good things. I bet the weather will be wonderful this time of year there, here it's cold and cloudy for few weeks and today is raining and my rhinitis returned.

You and Sassy could print a Vats totem on real size and take him to touring with you and take pics with him lol. He has been a bit abandoned, has been weeks he reached the max level and no more story lines left and he's missing the friends who froze or disappeared after the Google's issue.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I got the gift box sunglasses from my free box. :D
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Don't you just hate when you have that natural instinct when you should have chosen that box but then again you've just changed your mind? Ugh it usually happens to me most of the time. I had a gut feeling that the shoes were inside of the sixth box.:(
    wjvxe.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I'm so mad, I got the shoes :/ I was going to pick the box above the one I chose but decided against it. Can you guess where the hair was? Right above the box I chose. After that I spent 40K Stars for another box hoping to get the hair again but got energy. I don't know if I should try to keep going. I only have about 20K Stars.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
    On a bright note, my second doll won the shoes.☺
    2jy3bq.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    My free box
    image_zps6dnmc19z.png
    And I open again...
    image_zpsflf4pvbc.png
    Gotcha :)