Weekend Event 5/20/2016 ~YOGA Nah LOVE the ZenEvent

Comments

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    50 Energy in my free giftbox (which lasts about 1 or 2 minutes) Ffff.
    If there was an achievement "Wrong giftbox" I would have maxed that out.
    Android
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    My free box! I also bought some spring items, loved the 50% off...

25rgv0m.png

My friend is winning the contest! Thanks to everyone that has helped! Let's keep it going :D
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Is the sale only for females? I do not see any male items for sale in my closet.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Anyone else's game blacking out every few minutes? It's very frustrating
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Also, squad goals lol yEnDFOE.jpg
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    First off, my game was frozen like forever all this week. Then by the miracle of the Glu Gods it unfroze and I got the event. Ok yay! So I started buying stars and started opening boxes. Finally got the entire giftbox outfit and I'm thrilled! I don't like the shoes though. No, I didn't take a screenshot because I'm impatient. I like to wear my sh*t right straight away lol. But I did manage to take the earnable screenshot. I got the scarf and the purse. I'm not feeling the dress too much so I'll take my time earning that one.

14n1ny9.jpg

My my daughter and I celebrated in Paris and left the no job, no aspirations, deadbeat babydaddy back home.

21m6jhh.jpg

In between parties, I ran into Kokes wearing my earnable purse and my Victoria Beckham dress. I was green with envy at KoKo's Bridget Bardot weave and pristinely gorgeous outfit that I wanted to put Xanax in her drink and jack her sh*t up. But nah, I ain't a hatah, I'm just a playa.

2wcra5z.jpg

While still feelin my new vixen sew in weave and my entire existence, I decided to throw a party @ the Jet en route to Cannes for my movie premiere, "Twelve Years a Heaux". I saw this one bish @ my party who stole my look. After this picture was taken I had her promptly thrown out of the plane over the Atlantic Ocean where I'm hoping hungry, ravenous sharks are feeding on her. Serves her right for tryna steal mah thunder.

#BBHMM

1zmh0te.jpg

Alas, I went to visit my adoring fans in Armenia plus some much needed rest and recuperation. Here I am with my lovely hair with my new earnable scarf and other gift box winnings.

2yotumh.jpg

with love,
    Zoë
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Three things I am loving:

-The new Luxe Goals
    -Random 50% off sales
    -When the two combine!

image_zps8u8yxwzv.png

image_zpsm3ekbhza.png

Basically just got this dress for 5 Kstars! I probably wouldn't have bought it otherwise, but with a deal like that how could I not!
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Emcat wrote: »
    Three things I am loving:

-The new Luxe Goals
    -Random 50% off sales
    -When the two combine!

image_zps8u8yxwzv.png

image_zpsm3ekbhza.png

Basically just got this dress for 5 Kstars! I probably wouldn't have bought it otherwise, but with a deal like that how could I not!

Wowwwwww that's so nice.
    No idea how some of you are working on your 4th item, I don't even have my second one. These parties take all of my energy and take very long..

Also, males do not have the sale. Which stinks.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    No idea how some of you are working on your 4th item, I don't even have my second one. These parties take all of my energy and take very long..

I agree. I think that Glu made the party events more challenging. I just wished that they would decrease the event points back to 500 when...that's how it's supposed to be. Sheesh!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts

Also, males do not have the sale. Which stinks.

Basically, I think a lot of us win a TON of energy when we're chasing giftbox items. I chased the hair for a while before I got it, so I ended up with all of the giftbox items (which give bonus points) and lots and lots of energy.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Also, squad goals lol yEnDFOE.jpg

That's my doll, cool! We are slaying it!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SephoraaSephoraa Registered Users 29 Posts
    evilhag wrote: »
    gkDUXh1.jpg

Be still my beating heart. My free box was fantastic

I picked the same box and got the hair. This has totally made my whole night. My dream hair in a free box!!!!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    This was the first time ever when I managed to get the hair from the first box that I bought!!! That feels amazing. I also got the skirt from my free box and I'm extremely happy. Hope everyone will get what they want the most!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

This was the first time ever when I managed to get the hair from the first box that I bought!!! That feels amazing. I also got the skirt from my free box and I'm extremely happy. Hope everyone will get what they want the most!
    Congrats, Kate! Yeah it's really a cool hairstyle. So glad you got it. :)

I finally finished. Now I can take it easy this weekend.

24n44nr.jpg

ehj41g.jpg
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Do I tell kris the truth or stick to the plan? I want to tell the truth, that's just me....but in the game bad things happen when you cross Kim. What to do.....what to do. Any suggestions?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    That's my doll, cool! We are slaying it!!

Screenshot love--thank you so much, Linda, I've been dying to see the top on a real doll of ours, trying to decide if I want to open another box or two. And I was right. Must.Have.This.Top.!
    Do I tell kris the truth or stick to the plan? I want to tell the truth, that's just me....but in the game bad things happen when you cross Kim. What to do.....what to do. Any suggestions?

Kim, Kim, Kim, Koko!
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    With only 41 K stars, I decided to buy one final box. The hair was too good not to chase. After analyzing where people got their hair the most I decided to open up the 6th box. Lucky for me the hair was there :D

image.jpg1_zpsjd2oyv9t.jpg

You can see I have 1K Star now... Worth it!
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    First off, my game was frozen like forever all this week. Then by the miracle of the Glu Gods it unfroze and I got the event. Ok yay! So I started buying stars and started opening boxes. Finally got the entire giftbox outfit and I'm thrilled! I don't like the shoes though. No, I didn't take a screenshot because I'm impatient. I like to wear my sh*t right straight away lol. But I did manage to take the earnable screenshot. I got the scarf and the purse. I'm not feeling the dress too much so I'll take my time earning that one.

14n1ny9.jpg

My my daughter and I celebrated in Paris and left the no job, no aspirations, deadbeat babydaddy back home.

21m6jhh.jpg

In between parties, I ran into Kokes wearing my earnable purse and my Victoria Beckham dress. I was green with envy at KoKo's Bridget Bardot weave and pristinely gorgeous outfit that I wanted to put Xanax in her drink and jack her sh*t up. But nah, I ain't a hatah, I'm just a playa.

2wcra5z.jpg

While still feelin my new vixen sew in weave and my entire existence, I decided to throw a party @ the Jet en route to Cannes for my movie premiere, "Twelve Years a Heaux". I saw this one bish @ my party who stole my look. After this picture was taken I had her promptly thrown out of the plane over the Atlantic Ocean where I'm hoping hungry, ravenous sharks are feeding on her. Serves her right for tryna steal mah thunder.

#BBHMM

1zmh0te.jpg

Alas, I went to visit my adoring fans in Armenia plus some much needed rest and recuperation. Here I am with my lovely hair with my new earnable scarf and other gift box winnings.

2yotumh.jpg

with love,
    Zoë

Zoye, you always-always make me laugh my head off!!!
    Just got the second item today, haha. I am fearful that I won't make it to the hair, which is what I want most.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Just got the second item today, haha. I am fearful that I won't make it to the hair, which is what I want most.

Go go! I just reached the 2nd item on my male game too, will be grinding hard tonight!

Amy *throws confetti* I'm so excited for you and Sassy to meet! When I read til the part you said you were going to Bulgaria, I thought of Sassy immediately and I didn't need to suggest it. Hope you both have fun with each other!!
    PM to add
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

That's been my problem for some time. I opened a ticket with Glu within the game but they keep trying to close it without fixing the problem. It is so frustrating cause I swear it's worse on party weekends.

Edit: I got energy in my box which was fine since I wasn't big on any of the events this weekend. Save up my kstars, though I did buy a dress from the Spring sale.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Xime won the skirt!! We're exited and so behind is not even funny anymore. We'll do our best to finish. Garrett won the pants which are not bad but not great either lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Yeah totally. I submitted a ticket only since yesterday because my game was actually blacked out for several days. I made a thread on it on the FAQs section.

Oh and thanks for inviting me to your party. It was amazeballz lol.
    isabeau wrote: »
    Zoye, you always-always make me laugh my head off!!!
    I crack the eff up when I read some of your stuff, and snarky replies too lol. You are queen of the double entendres!
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Go go! I just reached the 2nd item on my male game too, will be grinding hard tonight!

Amy *throws confetti* I'm so excited for you and Sassy to meet! When I read til the part you said you were going to Bulgaria, I thought of Sassy immediately and I didn't need to suggest it. Hope you both have fun with each other!!

I know, so exciting! I can't wait :D we can definitely use Vatsy's idea - I'll print off little pics of your dolls and we can take you all with us for some photos when Sassy is showing me the sights hahaha

I've just got home from wedding shopping with my sister, finally the bridesmaids have agreed on a dress! We had to order them though since the didn't have the correct colour in stock but I'm so pleased we've made a decision, it was stressing my sister out lol. I can't wait to wear my dress! I accidentally keep calling it my 'wedding dress' until my sister reminds me I'm not the bride but just a bridesmaid haha :) well either way I'm wearing a tiara lol

I decided to try the gift boxes one last time when I got home and (drum roll.......) yayyyyyy!!!!!!!
    58AF9898-CACA-412A-8A51-B7D1B7A27BB9_zpsgsbac1gr.png

I haven't played the game today, I don't think I'll make it to the earnable dress :( I feel like we already have a similar one in the wardrobe?
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    AmyT wrote: »
    I know, so exciting! I can't wait :D we can definitely use Vatsy's idea - I'll print off little pics of your dolls and we can take you all with us for some photos when Sassy is showing me the sights hahaha

I've just got home from wedding shopping with my sister, finally the bridesmaids have agreed on a dress! We had to order them though since the didn't have the correct colour in stock but I'm so pleased we've made a decision, it was stressing my sister out lol. I can't wait to wear my dress! I accidentally keep calling it my 'wedding dress' until my sister reminds me I'm not the bride but just a bridesmaid haha :) well either way I'm wearing a tiara lol

I decided to try the gift boxes one last time when I got home and (drum roll.......) yayyyyyy!!!!!!!
    58AF9898-CACA-412A-8A51-B7D1B7A27BB9_zpsgsbac1gr.png

I haven't played the game today, I don't think I'll make it to the earnable dress :( I feel like we already have a similar one in the wardrobe?
    omg Amy, congrats! That's the same spot everybody says to click on, too! Yeah mine was just so random. It took endless tries and there were actually several palettes where the hair wasn't even there.

Oh and how cool is that, that you totally get to hang out with Sassy! I envy you players from Europe. It's like the rest of the continent is actually your backyard. I'd have to get visas and a sh*tload of paperwork just to even set foot out of the United States. Hope you girls have a blast!
    omg Amy, congrats! That's the same spot everybody says to click on, too! Yeah mine was just so random. It took endless tries and there were actually several palettes where the hair wasn't even there.

Oh and how cool is that, that you totally get to hang out with Sassy! I envy you players from Europe. It's like the rest of the continent is actually your backyard. I'd have to get visas and a sh*tload of paperwork just to even set foot out of the United States. Hope you girls have a blast!

Thanks hun :) wish the whole lot of us could meet up, lol imagine??! But don't worry, we'll take your dolls sightseeing and clubbing, it'll be like you're actually there hahaha!

Yeah that seems to be the lucky box this week! I was so shocked when I saw the hair, it was the last box I opened in that pallet. I really wanted the skirt but now that my doll is wearing that hairstyle, I love it more than the skirt :) apart from Kylie's blue hair from the Krossover event, this is the 1st ombré hair I have in the game.

Hope you're all having a nice weekend and are enjoying the event xo
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    Lizard wrote: »
    And:

1463867717-screenshot-2016-05-21-23-50-10.png

Awww no, that sucks! I'm sorry :(

I opened around about the same amount of boxes chasing the skirt yesterday, so I feel your pain :( I put the game down and tried one last time today and I won the hair! You could try that?

Or I wish we could just trade your skirt for my hair! Good luck if you choose to open more.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    Yeah totally. I submitted a ticket only since yesterday because my game was actually blacked out for several days. I made a thread on it on the FAQs section.

Oh and thanks for inviting me to your party. It was amazeballz lol.

I crack the eff up when I read some of your stuff, and snarky replies too lol. You are queen of the double entendres!

Ohmigod, hahahahaha. Then absolutely you are very queen of the same. C'mon, doll, I *know* you've got that crown in your wardrobe!👑👑👑