⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I was so disappointed leveling up last week from 37 to 38 that there were only two items available that unlocked--a gray top/sweatshirt (and so unattractive [sorry] that I didn't buy it), and a pair of gold hoop earrings (at such a great price), which I did buy. So:

• Can you please add more items that will unlock when we level up? Right now there's at least one item each, though only through level 44, in the clothing kloset with tops and dresses. The accessories and jewelry kloset has further items that will unlock, but only at levels 42 and 50. Also, it would be great if the above-mentioned klothing wardrobe had more than one item to unlock each time we level up (it's happened before and, we wanna buy stuff! :p); and unlockables (more than one at a time if you can) in accessories and jewelry filled in between levels 39 through 42 and then 43 through 50.

• A pet in the Punta Mita home

• Some more (a lot more?!) updated klothes and more shoes in the wardrobe; and as I know I always ask--maybe a little more jewelry? (n.b.: What you've added most recently, both in the kloset and as event earnables, are just spectacular, thank you so much! I've bought it all and made sure I earned every piece during events!)

• Wardrobe items buyable with kash: Since last winter or so the prices have gotten more and more exorbitant. For example, the green front-slit with waist buttons skirt that was added a few months ago--$35,000 kash?? No, I'm not paying that, it's so out of whack. I want it, but no. The wardrobe isn't Barneys (sic), etc., after all, you know? I still have some homes--and homes to come (yay!)--to buy, and I like to keep a good kash stash as well. I would appreciate if you could consider items priced at more appropriate costs for the future.

• The Look Book. I love it. But suddenly 30 K-stars instead of 10 K-stars is required to save an outfit. Thirty stars is too much. So I've been making sure to take screenshots of outfits I want to duplicate later. And this costs me nothing. But I'd much rather save them in my closet. One tap and a great outfit is on my doll. So I'd love to use this feature again, and fairly often. But I can't in good conscience pay such a price for an outfit spot. Can you please think about this? I would happily spend ten stars per. As the saying goes, "A fool and his [her] money are soon parted."

• Special weekend purchases as often as possible. (Hee!) Whether they're Kim's Picks, Shop My Closet, special sets--all of which also include K-stars of course!--that would be sublime.

• Some presents from Glu for Koko, and a Glu gift of Brad Pitt hair to Vats.

•There's been a huge 360 with the event earnables; how they've finally changed! So a huge dose of appreciation and thank you. :)
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Glu, please take some math lessons before the next update.

If I have 107.8k (=107800 $) and I earn 20 $ by using a friend action on a gig, that doesn't mean I have 107.10k! That's not how math works. In this instance, the problem is not that I felt cheated for 720 $. It's that I didn't have 107.8k to begin with - I had 107080 $ (or 107.08k as it should be written in the game). So 107080 + 20 = 107.10k. The result is correct but the calculation is wrong.

I think the problem is the assumption that .8k = 80 $ and .80k = 800 $. But the punctuation between the thousands and the hundreds means that the k is redundant, and 107.8k and 107.80k is the same.

I'm sorry if this is too minor of on issue to correct, but it has been annoying me for some time :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    Glu, please take some math lessons before the next update.

If I have 107.8k (=107800 $) and I earn 20 $ by using a friend action on a gig, that doesn't mean I have 107.10k! That's not how math works. In this instance, the problem is not that I felt cheated for 720 $. It's that I didn't have 107.8k to begin with - I had 107080 $ (or 107.08k as it should be written in the game). So 107080 + 20 = 107.10k. The result is correct but the calculation is wrong.

I think the problem is the assumption that .8k = 80 $ and .80k = 800 $. But the punctuation between the thousands and the hundreds means that the k is redundant, and 107.8k and 107.80k is the same.

I'm sorry if this is too minor of on issue to correct, but it has been annoying me for some time :)

It's ok.

In Downtown LA the building is labeled "aparments"

Drives me insane. I hear you, buddy!
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    It's ok.

In Downtown LA the building is labeled "aparments"

Drives me insane. I hear you, buddy!

Thank GOD I'm not the only one who notices these minor errors :D
    Regarding the way the kash is displayed, I also find it annoying that the k is needed at all. 107.80k could have just as easily been displayed as 107.080. The k doesn't save any space!

Oh and at our houses, we have the option to choose between "living room" and "Garage". Give them both a capital first letter! It can't be that hard :P
    hackers can burn in hell
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    I noticed in the Britney game that jackets can be layered over looks, it would be great if we can do that as well! I hate it when I come across a cute outfit/top but it's attached to all these other things. I would love to wear certain coats or jackets with other looks and judging by the Britney game, I know there's coding in the program for that to be a reality.

Speaking of clothes, is there a way to further separate just tops from dresses? That one "Top" category in the closet is just jam packed full and can probably be further categorized by tops and dresses.

Oh and lastly, why no full socks/stocking? Tights are great, but when you wanna do a full fishnet, it looks super awkward when it stops at the ankle... and super awkward when dudes always show ankle, even in tuxes! Socks and stockings please!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Glu can you pretty please add facial hair, hats, and hairstyles inside of our husband's closets? I would be forever grateful when I can finally see my doll's husband hair.☺

What's a point of a makeover if I can't change his overall apperance?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I would love to see:

• More shirts like the red help one. That type of fit.
    • More clothes for the babies. Perhaps some that are Kash not all excessively high K Stars!!
    • Please allow our spouse to hold the babies in the nursery. Not the nanny always.
    • Let us take family photos. Our spouse is in the home, so why not allow a photo with each holding a baby for a family photo!
    • Add a tapable to Kendall & Kylie's home, like Kourtney's home.
    • Add a number to the level bar so we know when we are to the next level.
    • Give the girls sandals
    • Give the girls athletic shoes
    • More layering items (let us add a coat, scarves, vests, etc)
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Negi KunNegi Kun Registered Users 29 Posts
    -A "save progress" button. That way one can use it as a preventative measure to lose your progress once you log into the game again.

-Make in-game dates "less needy" because if you don't log into the game due to real-life commitments they break-up with your character too quickly.

-Allow our avatars to be able to flirt with the airport staff at LAX and JFK.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    • Please bring back the Pilot. He looks like Tom Selleck and we only see him till we buy the plane. Please put him on the Tarmac in LAX. Perfect place for him, and he looks better than our spouses.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Livy Aha!Livy Aha! Registered Users 35 Posts
    .Please do something to organize the closet. Scrolling through that mess makes it less fun to style and shop than they used to be
  • Negi KunNegi Kun Registered Users 29 Posts
    Yeah, a scroll bar at the side of the list and at the bottom for the closet and list of place names we travel to.
  • Luke_mccarthy2001Luke_mccarthy2001 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hi Guys, Is Anyone Else Feeling Left Out For Not Having Glam Lips Or Glam Eyes Because I Am. This Is A Thread For All The People Who Would Like Another Try At The So Glam Event And Who Want The So Glam Event!

Note from Koko: Your post has been moved here to suggestions. Welcome to the forum
  • annabelle.kkhannabelle.kkh Registered Users 17 Posts
    Since you promised infinite TB events and last week even though if wasn't boxes it was still TB here is my suggestion

- midweek TB event of So Glam is it highly requested Glu so please!!!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I know it sucks to not get what your heart's been aching for, that's how I feel about the Kylie side part bob. I chased it until I absolutely went bankrupt. Same with the Halloween Queen of Hearts hair, and the Marilyn Monroe eyes.

But now the Glu Gods decided to throw all that, including the much coveted So Glam eyes and lips into the gift boxes. We just have to hope and pray that they will all show up again on a midweek TB.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I really wish there were more eyes and lip options. I used to have them on my old game from an event or something and I miss them so so much. And I'm sure there's been tons more since then (I had the very first new eyes/lips they introduced). I never even got to see the newer ones so I'd love to be able to at least see them and get them. And not even just in TB boxes. Add some more to the closet to buy.

And can we finally get more hair colors? Will we ever get the white blonde hair? I think I even saw a doll the other day with light purple hair.

Gonna +1 the person who mentioned closet organization. Simply separating Tops and Dresses would make such a huge difference.
  • tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
    Would still like to see random kstars/ gold hearts/ gold stars occasionally given from a tappable item.

Purchasing clothes should have a number showing how many gold stars/ hearts you will receive from your purchase.

Change our boyfriends/ fiancé's/ husband's hair color/ remove the hat/ cap.

A separate closet for items already purchased to those still unpurchased.

We used to see paparazzi/ random admirers in the streets or in stores, now all we see are npc's that just say hey. I've never bothered to charm anyone but, I'd like to see more people out and about that you can have a better conversation with than just "hey".

Would like to have a VIP PARTY that I can level up my relationships with more than just one at a time in a hangout.

Would like to have a pool party at the homes I own that have pools.

Would like to have a party that I can invite a special guest (ie. VIP) to.

Would like to have VIP'S that are dateable. I'm nearly in the top 10, once I am doesn't that make me a VIP too?

Would like to have an option to invite VIP's to meet up in restaurants, more than one at a time
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Please give us the opportunity to buy two throwback boxes each time we win a free one. Then max us out at 3 per palette like you do with weekend event gift boxes.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    Please make the gold strap boots that are in the throwback boxes available for purchase. I keep missing that particular box and is the only one I really want.
    6 hour events suck just as much energy as 8 hour events. This seems grossly unfair. Please adjust or get rid of 6 hour events. I try to avoid them but not always possible.
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Can the creators add in the game a way that when you're doing a project with a certain VIP ei; Kim is already going to be at the event that it adds a bit to your VIP friendship? I know you can just hang out but there should be like a bonus too if they're part of the goal!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Oh dear, it took me forever to find my game friends' names when I wanted to take photos with them :rolleyes: It sure would be helpful if game friends were at the top of the list rather than below all the NPCs in the photo booth!
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    -more hair color options
    (after seeing britneys selection, I can't take it no more!!!)

- make our spouses tap spot 4h recharge like pets.
    (We spend a fortune on them, they can give back a little more?)

-Moar baby stuff with cash buys?
    (maybe event rewards?! Or a new type of event itself?)

- Fix the "aparments" in downtown LA

- fix the caps on "living room" for our homes
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Hi!!!
    - Better organisation with cloths/wardrobe (splitting the purchased items from the unperchased)
    - More hair colour, including ombré options
    - New nail colours (blue, nude)
    - Eyeshadow colours and maybe a gradient effect like smokey eyes. Plus maybe some glitter options. Plus eyelashes
    - New lipstick colours (Inspired by Kylie lip kits, that would be so cool, both matte and gloss options)
    - Have an option to change eyebrow colour (eg. Have blonde hair with brown brows)
    - Not have to date your husband so much in fear that he will leave you. After you get married you stay married unless you go on dates with others or something/cheating
    - Body type options (at least 3 veriations)
    - More face customizations
    - Gifting KStars to friends (maybe have a cap on it like not more then 10 a day?)
    - Dressing the manikins in SoChic, with collections for your stores
    - Options to delete any contact (friends and NPCs)
    - Recive a gift from your husband every week ether KStars, Money, Makeup or Assesorie if you go on 10 dates with him or something like that
    - Can post in the in game Twitter feed (Reply to Willows remarks)
    - NO 6hr PROJECTS (unless they require less energy to complete, it's unfair they take same amount of time as the 8hr ones)
    - Have exclusive spontaneous 1hr sales here and there where we can buy past event items.
    - Birthday for the Dolls! Get special rewards for our Birthdays and party options
    - Clutch Bags
    - Timberland boots for the girls
    I probably could go on and on all day, but I will stop here. Sorry if it's too long. :)))
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Everything posted in the recent posts above mine plus can we get more wedding locations and decor options? Florence is great and all, but it's a great big world out there and Charlotte's two for two failed marriages that began in Florence. Maybe a quickie location in Las Vegas and several indoor and outdoor options that make use of some of the well drawn cities in this game would be great. I think we're ready for a few more wedding dresses too. Thanks!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Maybe Napa Valley would be a good wedding location since the only thing you can do there right now is go on a date :rolleyes:
    Everything posted in the recent posts above mine plus can we get more wedding locations and decor options? Florence is great and all, but it's a great big world out there and Charlotte's two for two failed marriages that began in Florence. Maybe a quickie location in Las Vegas and several indoor and outdoor options that make use of some of the well drawn cities in this game would be great. I think we're ready for a few more wedding dresses too. Thanks!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Give the guys some hot new facial features too man
    PM to add
  • Livy Aha!Livy Aha! Registered Users 35 Posts
    Hi Glu The idea of having to furnish So Chic San Diego in order to get more gig rewards is an interesting one. How about extending it? For example... There are at least two homes I can think of now that have expensive furniture but do not offer any gold hearts or stars for buying the decor. There is basically no incentive to purchase any furnishings in these places. But what if after furnishing them completely we got much higher Party Event points by throwing a party there than in some of the more popular homes people use now. It would take a long time and lots of resources to complete, but I think if the rewards were really worth it people would do it. And it could be instigated for dating events also. Create more venues like Napa and Big Sur....only bigger with more decorations available.....and then bump up the hearts given out on dating weekends when the last picture goes on the wall? I don't know...but it's something to think about...hope that you will thanks
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    This is more of a wish then a suggestion!
    It would be so cool if for the 2 Anniversary the gift from glu to us would be to choose one clothing item, one hair item, one accessory and one pair of shoes from all the past event, after completing four specific gigs or 4 story lines. So that if anyone is coveting items or had not been lucky enough to get something, this will be their chance to finally get those things.
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    Lenochka wrote: »
    This is more of a wish then a suggestion!
    It would be so cool if for the 2 Anniversary the gift from glu to us would be to choose one clothing item, one hair item, one accessory and one pair of shoes from all the past event, after completing four specific gigs or 4 story lines. So that if anyone is coveting items or had not been lucky enough to get something, this will be their chance to finally get those things.

That's a really cool idea! I dig it, but I'm sure it wouldn't be easy programming wise, but who knows! fingers crossed! by the way does any one remember what the 1st anniversary gift was?
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    ofortuna wrote: »
    That's a really cool idea! I dig it, but I'm sure it wouldn't be easy programming wise, but who knows! fingers crossed! by the way does any one remember what the 1st anniversary gift was?

Ah, but I'm sure everything's already set in place, so not likely to happen. And as ofortuna says, I, too, think programing that would be a huge enough endeavor. But so far as wishes go, Lenochka, it's a total dream. And a great one, I love it.:)