So Chic Hampton

NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
Not sure if there is a thread for this or not, but I just bought the So Chic store in the Hamptons and wanted to know which person is the best one to hire.
Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
A++ Lister (Top 200)
Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Each offers a different reward.....so I would choose wisely. Someone just posted that they were sorry they picked the one that gave fans per week. I chose cold hard cash.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Each offers a different reward.....so I would choose wisely. Someone just posted that they were sorry they picked the one that gave fans per week. I chose cold hard cash.

I can confirm picking the one for fans is a mistake! I'm #1star, completed all three comebacks.
    Due to my selection, once a week I have to accept my gift of 31K-37K fans. Yes, that is 31,000. Not even 100k.
    It makes me angry everytime.
    Go for the kash!
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Thanks guys for your opinion. I chose Miranda and she will bring in $1000 a week. Now I have to choose someone for the ad. It's between Garrett, Marcel, and Paul. Does it matter which one I choose?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Thanks guys for your opinion. I chose Miranda and she will bring in $1000 a week. Now I have to choose someone for the ad. It's between Garrett, Marcel, and Paul. Does it matter which one I choose?

(I chose Marcel ultimately) I don't think it matters which one you choose, they are all professional photographers.
    Either one you pick, kim will tell you he does a good job o/
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    I can confirm picking the one for fans is a mistake! I'm #1star, completed all three comebacks.
    Due to my selection, once a week I have to accept my gift of 31K-37K fans. Yes, that is 31,000. Not even 100k.
    It makes me angry everytime.
    Go for the kash!
    Ugh, me too! Seriously what's the point of an extra 30,000 fans? It doesn't even make a dent in my fan count! Every week when she calls, I wish I had picked a different option.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I also picked Miranda, and I am so happy I did! I am maxed out on fans so an extra 1.000 Kash every week is very welcome!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________