Options

I can't submit a screenshot of my technical problem.

Negi KunNegi Kun Registered Users 29 Posts
I asked to submit a screenshot, I made one only to find that there's no way to upload one from my computer.
Meanwhile the technical staff has nothing to go on in order to fix my problem because of that.
Please add a way so that one may upload pictures from the computer itself (ad not from a URL)

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    ok, first off, did Customer Care ask for a screenshot in a ticket, or did I ask for one here to better understand your issue? Please provide your Platform info along with what your issue is, so I can try and talk you through a screenshot. If it's on your Customer Care ticket, there is an icon to click to attach a file, in this case your screenshot. But give me more details and I'll try and help.

Did you have a thread about this? Coming in on a new thread with basically no info just makes it that much longer for an answer, and I want to try and help you. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Not knowing what platform you are, and each device is a little different so I can't guarantee this is what you need, But, if it was Customer Care who asked for a screenshot, when you answer them there should be the icon of a camera somewhere in your respose section. Click the camera and it lets you select a pic from your computer/device. Your platform/device might be slightly different, but there is something in the response area that will let you select the picture.

Here's what my ipad looks like. the Red arrow points to the icon. It could be a different icon, could be words, but there should be something on that conversation page with Customer Care to let you submit the screenshot. If that doesn't work, your only alternative is to host the screenshot (I used postimage.org) and supply the screenshot that way.

Cameraicon_Help.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Negi KunNegi Kun Registered Users 29 Posts
    Ok, I contacted customer support. (No icon at all for screenshots, but hopefully I'll be able to send them through regular E-Mail.
    I use my PC (nothing fancy like a phone app of iPad) IO play the game via Facebook.

That's also why I said in the suggestion thread that there should be a "Save progress" button in the game.

This will eliminate the problem of the game resetting at random points. This will also save your technical staff many hours trying to find out the cause of the problem (because they won't need to with the addition of a save progress button.)
  • Options
    I'm glad you were able to contact them. Good luck. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary