Praising the GluGods ~ Thank you Glu

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
We have a vent thread, where we complain about all that is wrong, but lately I've seen more and more snippets of Thank You Glu from various members. So.... I hereby annoint this thread as the Thank You Glu Thread.

I'll start with one of the most wonderful new aspects of the game..... the ThrowBack Event. Thank you so much, And, we sere spending just as much if not more on GBs during the Weekend Events. So thank ou for this wonderful, delicious, toe curling mid week event............the ThrowBack Event. I speak for quite a few when I say

We_Love_Throwback.gif
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345678

Comments

• JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Great idea! I would also like to thank Glu for the Throwback event. I also love being able to watch a video for another daily box, something that was not available to me before the last update. Celebrity Perks are awesome, too. I am also very thankful that this forum exists because I played KKH for a year before ever coming here, and I have learned so much that has made my game playing experience better! The posters here are great, the moderator is a gem, and it's such a huge resource. So BIG THANKS TO GLU!
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I agree with both you guys, love the throwbacks (or any midweek event). I also have to second Julesmo, I'm so thankful for the forum, KKH totally would not be the same without you all :)

i also love that Glu seem to be taking more and more of our suggestions on board lately (e.g. SOs paying for dates) and I've loved the amount of new hairstyles of late too. I also of course love that there are more cats available for us to now purchase.

Thank you, Glu (and Koko <3) for all your work :)

EDIT: Ah! I forgot one of my favourite features from the last update - players who are #1 +++ don't stop other real players from beginning comebacks if they're friends. I had to remove my GC name from my signature because of this, but now it's the more the merrier :) thanks, Glu gods!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    This is for Glu Praise. I'm just thrilled to be part of it all here with you. Oh yeah, the Reality show gigs. Another really great innovation. So much fun, easy tasks, and it's just really cool. Thank you for this too Glu. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    This is such a good idea! I thank Glu here and there, inside out and upside down, as often as possible...but it all ends up kind of randomly all over the place. I've been wanting to start a "Thank You, Glu" thread. I'm so glad Koko did this.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I want to thank Glu for the TB events, although they are on weekdays and I can't grind a lot, but still 2-3 FREE TB items are better than none :)
    And if the SG lips appear - please Glu let them be in my box or I'll die lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I want to thank Glu for the TB events, although they are on weekdays and I can't grind a lot, but still 2-3 FREE TB items are better than none :)
    And if the SG lips appear - please Glu let them be in my box or I'll die lol

Oh those lips are heaven... <3<3

Thank you for listening to us Glu. I know sometime we complain a lot but you do listen to our suggestions and implement things that are not universally loved but are aimed to give a fair experience for everybody playing. Lucky glitches on votting events are very much appreciared too (sorry, but no sorry ;))
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Here's something I've been wanting to thank Glu for: When Celebrity Perks was rolled out, they gave us not only a "starter pack," but an *amazing* starter pack full of many delights any doll couldn't help but fall in love with. Thank you, Glu!
    Yes, it's me again. I can't help it, I have plenty of appreciation. Prolly as much as I have dismay (see below). But anywayyyyy...

I wanted to thank you for another weekend "gift set" with stars to purchase (I love these, I love these, I love these!), and at a great, Great, GREAT price. I'm really sorry I have these items already or would have scooped up the set immediately after my first sip of coffee and a drag on my cigarette this morning. But a little while later I happened to notice the number of K-stars included has been reduced from--was it 60 a few times in the past, I don't remember--but from the up-till-now 50 K-Stars way down to 30. That's probably a deal breaker for me right there. Please don't take advantage. It only takes a good thing and ruins it for everyone all around. This is a very good definition of the word "killjoy." And you know what else? We *all* lose.
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    First, thank you to Isabeau for pointing me in the right direction. I had no idea the surprise I was in for.
    You asked, will I spend the stars for the outfit? *&$#ING right I will.

KKH_Screenshot_1464724708897_zpswb8edwxr.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clipKKH_Screenshot_1464724612884_zpsidsxaqcr.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Thank you, glu... not only is it a new outfit for my children, but it is a mertail... omg it's my merbabies!!!!! I seriously sqweeeeeeeed when I saw this, I startled my jack Russell terrier. Now he won't sit with me.

But I have my merchildren. This is the week. Mommy is getting the merdress.

IMG_20160531_130500_zpsfwwaxuzb.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
    Keem wrote: »
    First, thank you to Isabeau for pointing me in the right direction. I had no idea the surprise I was in for.
    You asked, will I spend the stars for the outfit? *&$#ING right I will.

KKH_Screenshot_1464724708897_zpswb8edwxr.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clipKKH_Screenshot_1464724612884_zpsidsxaqcr.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Thank you, glu... not only is it a new outfit for my children, but it is a mertail... omg it's my merbabies!!!!! I seriously sqweeeeeeeed when I saw this, I startled my jack Russell terrier. Now he won't sit with me.

But I have my merchildren. This is the week. Mommy is getting the merdress.

IMG_20160531_130500_zpsfwwaxuzb.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Merbabies! Ohmigod, real merbabies!!!
  • Starbeans BaristaStarbeans Barista Registered Users 31 Posts
    I absolutely love the return of our beloved pilot Rick Averlyson!! Thank you for hearing us Glu!
    On top of that definitely thrilled about all the new locations and game dynamics that have been recently added, top it every time!
    Especially the reality run-ins!
    True love begins when nothing is looked for in return :o
    Thank you for allowing the contacts I invited to my reality show tapings to start earning industry points! This was not happening before.
  • emilyyygatoremilyyygator Registered Users 17 Posts
    Thank you for fixing the iCloud issue! Between the 5.0 and this update I couldn't access my game through iCloud, only the iPad I started on but now I can play the game on my iPhone as well!! Makes playing so much easier when I can access it outside of wifi areas! So happy!
    Glu Love:

• My doll's victory dance! (And *not* calling it the pedestrian "happy dance.")

• TV crew on the street, and all the "people" who make an appearance! Maria's mother! Priceless!

• Dog-walking

• Some, though much too brief, storylines

• Just enough care to *not* ram Skylar Hale down my throat

• Celeb Perk Points

• Half-price sales

• Sets created for special sales

• Another Achievement or two--three?--added.

Ok for now. There's more to add, I think, but I've been up since 5 am and my brain's too foggy to think right now.

Lots o' lurve!
    I just won my first Muse and Glamm magazine covers from the partnerships. I was pleased to see that now I can earn them again and receive 5 Kstars. Thank you, Glu, for giving us so many different prizes from the partnerships!
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I feel like I'm repeating a lot of what everyone else has already said, but thank you Glu for:

1) Throwback events! This gives those of us who didn't start playing until recently, those of us who had to take a break for awhile, or those of us who had to restart our games for various reasons the opportunity to get those limited edition items! I think the Throwback events are pretty fair, yes it does take a lot of effort to get to that 4th box, but it should, otherwise there would be no challenge to the game!

2) The variety in weekend events! I really love this because for certain weekends it gives me opportunity to complete tasks that I otherwise might not, like parties or dates! Getting those extra few items is a nice incentive! (speaking of which, I'm hoping a party event comes up soon to help me with my comeback...)

3) Partnerships! I think this was a really great addition to the daily gift boxes. It came with an interesting story line, and an ongoing challenge.

There is probably more, so I'll post again once I remember...

xo

EDIT: Thought of a couple more:

4) Real run-ins! This makes clicking around for energy a lot more interesting. Also, it adds a sense of realness to the reality show storyline as you are not always filming in your house. You also get to see some of the "real" people more often in the game, like Kim, Khloe, etc.

5) Achievements! I reeeaaaallly love the achievements aspect, and hope that they continue to add higher levels!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Dear Glu,

I want to say thank you. Thank you for these shoes:

GWk9wlU.png

I love shoes and these ones are the best you released so far. The shape is on point, I love the colors, and they fit perfectly. I spent a lot of Kstars to chase them and I'm really happy I succeeded. My life wouldn't be complete if I'd had missed these stunning pumps. I hope the designer of them reads these lines because you did a great job and I'm really looking forward to more gorgeous creations made by you.

Thank you, dear Mr or Mrs Unknown who created my favorite item so far. I love you and you made me really happy <3
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I actually don't know where to post this, but I'm guessing this is the best place.

I haven't been able to watch videos for KStars forever (just because I purchased KStars, the option vanished for more than a year) but recently I risked re-installing to get that option back. There's a limited time offer on now for both my games, not sure if it's a global thing, but I earned 24 KStars for Xan! What a record breaker!

EIh8c69.jpg
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    That's amazing Nai!

I think you were rewarded by Xan's on point style!

I got two offers and that became 4 K-stars... I'm moving to your country!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    Thank you Glu for working so hard on everyone's support tickets! I fully understand how busy you guys are accross the board with all the games and appreciate how well I have been taken care of but the reps when the get to my ticket :)

A few others:

~ The extra daily gift box for watching a video
    ~ Getting my game save back so I didn't have to start over (yikes!) lol
    ~ The New destinations
    ~ Free K-Stars (for watching videos)

And the forums where I have met new people to play your games with and for running into Twisted Rose (she is awesome!) here of all places! Lol...
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    *ahem* no snippy remarks from me, just a straight up

THANK YOU GLU!!!!

Fixing the dates with our SOs has made me a happy merwife! Xavier has paid for his own wine 3 times now, and everytime it makes me smile!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Any insult ridden backhanded compliment post will be deleted. Feel free to post again in the complaint thread. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Omg! I completely forgot to thank Glu for the polar bear! I love it so much, even more than any of my KKH cats. And that's saying something! <3

I love the NARS makeup and I also appreciate that so many new hairstyles are being added.

Also loving the new features that come with new locations such as the ice club, and I love earning prizes from the partnerships. It's great that the game keeps evolving! When I started playing in 2014, I never thought I'd still be playing almost 2 years later! Thank you!!!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    I haven't even gotten the new update yet, and I am already thrilled with it. I love how the game keeps expanding! Thank you, Glu!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thank you Glu, for allowing us to film our reality shows internationally and the ability to earn more achievements! Awesome :)
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    LOVE the camera man's new menu for the reality shows. It's so much easier to choose the location. Thanks for listening!!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Hihihi, good morning, Glu!

Omgggggg, I think I'm going to faint.

I woke up at 5:00 am and had the Throwback event! That's one. I was compensated for the 24hr loss, very grateful, thank you to the nth power. That's two. I also now have all the new Balmain, plus extras--I shopped my brains out--Balmain and other cute new stuff. That's three. I also bought my doll's husband the new shirt with jacket. Four--yay, *finally* something new in my doll's husband's wardrobe. I need to buy a crazy amount of stars, ending my two-month no-stars protest. Have to wait till my bf wakes up tho--eggsandbananas had told me to make sure I'm closest to my wifi source/router whatever so I wouldn't have the problems I had a couple of times in the past, with paying Apple but my stars not being released--and my desk is right across from his side of the bed!....Soooo, my short list is: wait till his 7:00 am alarm goes off. Start the tb event in the meantime. Buy a ton of stars. Do MORE shopping!!! Again, I was compensated; all of this on four hours sleep is *such* an overload--I'm both elated and freaking out. You kick a$$! And I was just knocked on *my* a$$!

Some things I forgot to thank you for up till now:

• The baby blue shoes. I asked for bby blue shoes a couple of times because I knew I'd never get them in a tb event, and the ones you created are so beautiful my doll wears them often. Ok, *very* often!
    • All of the event jewelry! And the event handbags!
    • The bundle purchases!

There's more, I know, but but I'm going a little wacky right now, so yes, I'll have to return, but listen--GIGANTIC THANK YOU, GLU!

My morning has gone from foggy-headed and bleary-eyed to *I'm about to jump out of my seat and do a major happy dance!!!*

Now I'm off to go jumpstart the event!
    I don't know if Glu did this or not, but as it was a complaint, I'll post thanks here. The level up issue, which was the level bar appearing full for too long before leveling up, seems to be fixed! This morning, I saw that I was close to full and started trying to watch my energy so I wouldn't level up with lots of energy. Then, after three shows (which used all 45 of my energy), I hit the end of the level up bar and poof! Up a level I moved. So thank you, Glu!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    I don't know if Glu did this or not, but as it was a complaint, I'll post thanks here. The level up issue, which was the level bar appearing full for too long before leveling up, seems to be fixed! This morning, I saw that I was close to full and started trying to watch my energy so I wouldn't level up with lots of energy. Then, after three shows (which used all 45 of my energy), I hit the end of the level up bar and poof! Up a level I moved. So thank you, Glu!

Last month (early July) I tested level up from 38 to 39. It took about Five 3hr shows. Today, my lower level doll leveled up from 28 to 29. It took about Three 3hr shows. I assume your level is much higher than level 29. It used to be lower levels take less time to level up than higher level. I wonder if Glu changed it to be the same?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    He's no Chad, Cassio, Max, Tom or Taylor and may look different for others but my doll got lucky. Thank you for not screwing up Jack's appearance and character.

8gy2euG.png