Comments

• Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    My last box
    image_zpsrq2aqjjv.png
    image_zpszsfcp2ap.jpeg
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    So Garrett won the pirate hair... at least it served to make the achivement of hair (whatever the name is) level up. Pirate hair without pirate clothes is not fun.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Yeah I stopped doing that, period. In fact, I was so afraid of losing my GC friends that I stopped inviting them to regular gigs. I really don't mind using NPCs for gigs now. They don't get maxed out as quickly and I really like the industry bonuses. I got three Kstars the last reality show I did just by only using NPCs.

Same here Zoë!:(

After that glitch, I only invite NPCs to regular gigs and reality show gigs too.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Here's Carol Davida third box:

SjHl7a.png
    a0dVEq.jpg

Yay! She won the same dress just like her BFF. Now they can taking twinning selfies together lol
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Here's Carolyn Ferocious third box:
    Screenshot_2016-05-25-19-07-56-1_zpsyodybasz.png~original

KKH_Screenshot_1464218010469_zpsztxaucli.jpg~original

The diva won a set of earrings.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    So the work shifts at SCL aren't actually at the store? They're at other locations?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Same here Zoë!:(

After that glitch, I only invite NPCs to regular gigs and reality show gigs too.
    I can't believe Glu hasn't fixed it yet. I just simply refuse to shell out Kstars just to buy a friendship back. Especially when I did nothing to cause the breakup. It's just wrong. SMH.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Third box:

ofkIUc.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    So the work shifts at SCL aren't actually at the store? They're at other locations?

The 8-hr gig is there, the 1-hr is in Beverly Hills, and the 3-hr is in Paris.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, AppleP won 2 pair of shoes, a dress and a pink pair of earrings, that apparently went with an ALT GB dress I don't have. :) Well, Maybe I can class up the pink prom dress we got a few weeks back. But seriously, as long as the events keep coming, I'll get to the good stuff one day. Note to self, if you keep saying it's all good...it's all good. :) I still have 2 more dolls to finish.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Ok, AppleP won 2 pair of shoes, a dress and a pink pair of earrings, that apparently went with an ALT GB dress I don't have. :) Well, Maybe I can class up the pink prom dress we got a few weeks back. But seriously, as long as the events keep coming, I'll get to the good stuff one day. Note to self, if you keep saying it's all good...it's all good. :) I still have 2 more dolls to finish.

I admire your hustle I can't even make the 4th box on one game, let alone 3! good luck!!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Megannita wrote: »
    The 8-hr gig is there, the 1-hr is in Beverly Hills, and the 3-hr is in Paris.

Thanks!
    So, last question. 8-hour is best for event gigs? 1 hour is best for extra star weekends/events, and is the 3 hour good for anything?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I will either make the 4th box or die trying. Wish my husband would quit calling, Momma's trying to work!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Thanks!
    So, last question. 8-hour is best for event gigs? 1 hour is best for extra star weekends/events, and is the 3 hour good for anything?
    Lance... with all due respect, didn't Keem answer your questions several pages ago?

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?205835-Forget-the-song-We-LOVE-Mondays&p=453599&viewfull=1#post453599

but yeah, the 3 hour events are good when you only have less than 10% left of your goal to be finished. Then you can use that to just do it to earn the pay out.
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    First box - NYE gown

2q35hz5.jpg

Second box - the red VIP gown, I'm in love!

2cdvdoj.jpg

I'm gonna try for the third box today, I took my iPad with me at work lol I'm 9 shows away lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    First box - NYE gown

2q35hz5.jpg

Second box - the red VIP gown, I'm in love!

2cdvdoj.jpg

I'm gonna try for the third box today, I took my iPad with me at work lol I'm 9 shows away lol

Nice picks Sassy!!!☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    My fourth box was the most hideous pair of aviator sunglasses I've ever seen. I grinded all day for that? No hair, no dress, no purse on my last palette. Whatever.
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I feel ya Zoyechka. The first throwback I was determined to get that last box and grinded right up to 4 minutes before the event expired and I got the green boa �� needless to say I was NOT too happy
    My fourth box was the most hideous pair of aviator sunglasses I've ever seen. I grinded all day for that? No hair, no dress, no purse on my last palette. Whatever.
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    I feel ya Zoyechka. The first throwback I was determined to get that last box and grinded right up to 4 minutes before the event expired and I got the green boa �� needless to say I was NOT too happy

Good thing is now you got the horrible things out of the way !!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options

DOLL, you sound like me. I have almost all my screenshots, and it was like trick or treating all day, and walking away with raisins. Another pair of pink earrings, when the wardrobe is seriously lacking in pink stuff to wear them with. BUT....whatever junk I get this week....is junk I won't get next time. You'd think with 3 dolls, I'd get a lot of good things. Um, no. Junk. I'll go gather my screen shots. I only forgot 2 out of the 12 I think. Here's the Phone's game Z in reverse order:

Screenshot_2016-05-26-00-02-14-1_zpspyujaehx.png~original

Screenshot_2016-05-25-06-37-50-1_zpsiyldwggi.png~original

Screenshot_2016-05-24-14-16-43-2_zpsjdbc22qq.png~original

eecaf47c-7bd4-40b5-9ddc-6cf9410473e8_zpshjti2lgl.png~original

I think Z did the best out of the bunch. THose 4 don't look bad, but when you see the rest of my stuff....oy vey.

It's like I got all the usual stuff I get in the giftbox, when I don't get the good stuff......but, it won't be showing up in future boxes. So....for that, and bottom line....for free stuff in a midweek I'm happy. :) And, each doll did get one dress I think,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Yes Zoyechka that is an awful feeling when you're working hard and excited for that last box to just get something not exciting. But so happy we keep having these throwbacks so we will get more chances! I was super happy with my palettes this week!!

Can never go wrong with chunky gold jewelry.
    Screenshot_20160524-090026_edit_1464265509780.jpeg

This was my favorite :)
    Screenshot_20160524-124633_edit_1464265660840.jpeg
    Screenshot_20160524-210141_edit_1464265920115.jpeg
    Screenshot_20160525-222504_edit_1464265762057.jpeg

I normally get accessories so getting three dresses was all too perfect this week!
    koko with all of your accessories your dress week has to be coming!

Also have any of you gotten this from glu?! I couldn't believe it. Very random too.
    Screenshot_20160524-101906_edit_1464266072948.jpeg

It's been a good week for me in KKH land! hope you all are ready for the weekend!!

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    EmilyJaneEmilyJane Registered Users 33 Posts
    I forgot to screenshot the boxes, but box 2 was these Halloween shoes;
    15s5t9k.jpg

And boxes 3 and 4 were the purse and boots
    bhde29.jpg
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    unique123 wrote: »
    Also have any of you gotten this from glu?! I couldn't believe it. Very random too.

It's been a good week for me in KKH land! hope you all are ready for the weekend!!

How odd! Never happened to me before haha.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    Lance... with all due respect, didn't Keem answer your questions several pages ago?

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?205835-Forget-the-song-We-LOVE-Mondays&p=453599&viewfull=1#post453599

but yeah, the 3 hour events are good when you only have less than 10% left of your goal to be finished. Then you can use that to just do it to earn the pay out.

guess so. Sorry to bother.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Don't feel bad Lance. I do that all the time too. :) I have to get throwback tasks out of my head and think about tomorrows event. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I got the mini update. Better start thinking of a thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Don't feel bad Lance. I do that all the time too. :) I have to get throwback tasks out of my head and think about tomorrows event. :)

I guess maybe I just missed that post that answered all of my questions. Sometimes it's easy to get lost with all the posts here. I wouldn't have asked again if I'd seen it, but still wanted to apologize if my questions bother anyone. Still learning the quirks of the game. Yes, I just got the mini update too!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I looooove these TB events, keep them coming Glu ! ♥

First box
    68547013241516102097252821913891007403051o.jpg

Second box - I screamed, I love this dress so much but I didn't have enough stars at that time
    45364713288669102097252820313851387360195o.jpg

Third box - It looks nice, silver jewelry is always nice !
    33158113282687102097252819913842052634147o.jpg

Last box - OMG this is so cute, I love cats so much ♥
    63006013288201102097273535231711224087267o.jpg

• Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    evilhag wrote: »
    How odd! Never happened to me before haha.

Was this maybe the last Celebrity Perk award? I know it is 100 K stars.
  • Options
    unique123 wrote: »

Nope that never happened to me before but congrats on receiving 100 kstars as a gift!!!☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG