Next update...*the one after 5.0 :)

FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
Anyone else is thinking about the next/new update? I was thinking that maybe is released after the 5-star event but knowing Glu can be this week too. I hope they add more "beach things" since we are really close to summer.
Prev13456710

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    My thoughts, it might be the beginning of June, if they're celebrating the 2nd Anniversary. That's how it was last year, if I recall. But the title has to be more specific... so I'm sorry, but I'm amending it slightly. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Don't worry KoKo my bad that I didn't specific I know some people freak out when they see new update threads ��
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Anyone else is thinking about the next/new update? I was thinking that maybe is released after the 5-star event but knowing Glu can be this week too. I hope they add more "beach things" since we are really close to summer.

I have to say I've been wondering on and off myself. I'm good if anyone has any spoilers.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Oh btw there's a throwback event tomorrow!

What? Yay. DId you post in the Monday thread? I'm doing a hap hap happy dance. In those awesome purple shoes Hyerilee made.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm really hoping the update will come tomorrow!
    I mean, it must come before Friday, right? As our instagram spoiler lady did not have any other new outfits...!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I'm hoping the update comes out today. I have about 100K cash saved up for a 70,000 home but I'm hesitant to spend it knowing an update will come soon. If a new location is released with a new home it's very likely that the home will be VERY expensive, so I'm debating on spending my cash now or waiting & seeing what the new update holds.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    New update please come with new hair!

Are we getting throwback event btw?
    PM to add
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    I totally agree!! Holding thumbs....😃
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I'm hoping for tomorrow!
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I don't know why, but my gut is feeling a dating weekend event this week....
    I'm probably wrong.

Hold on to your kash, ladies and gents. Either way, let's hope for good things to buy with new update!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

Really? I'm exhausted!

Then again, I'm letting go of this weekend's box pants - because we ran through the previews and who knows what might come for the weekend and if I might want to chase that? - so maybe they could pop up in there? please GLU!
    Keem wrote: »
    I don't know why, but my gut is feeling a dating weekend event this week....
    I'm probably wrong.

Hold on to your kash, ladies and gents. Either way, let's hope for good things to buy with new update!

Considering I've been abandoning my usual week-dates with my husband due to the throwback boxes he deserves the focus so fingers crossed!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Andrzej Franc's comment was for the previous throwback
    PM to add
  • Agnes AberdeenAgnes Aberdeen Registered Users 42 Posts
    I am hoping we will have a throwback sale, and not a throwback event. I think some mistaken opinions in here made Glu change the subject and the path, and some made no benefits out of people jealousy. I think hackers has no way to do anything with the throwbacks. I got only shoes or weird other stuff like head bands out of this events, and I didn't even got nice shoes. You can't open as many boxes as you want and reach something good, and because of nothing. I see so many people happy with those throwback events and I am happy as well, but when I finish these events I just feel, bad. I am out of any story line, any comebacks, (by the way, they said there is a new comeback when the last update released and there is nothing?) and anything else. This events keep me busy. Well, I hope you will understand my struggle, because it's real.
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I am hoping we will have a throwback sale, and not a throwback event. I think some mistaken opinions in here made Glu change the subject and the path, and some made no benefits out of people jealousy. I think hackers has no way to do anything with the throwbacks. I got only shoes or weird other stuff like head bands out of this events, and I didn't even got nice shoes. You can't open as many boxes as you want and reach something good, and because of nothing. I see so many people happy with those throwback events and I am happy as well, but when I finish these events I just feel, bad. I am out of any story line, any comebacks, (by the way, they said there is a new comeback when the last update released and there is nothing?) and anything else. This events keep me busy. Well, I hope you will understand my struggle, because it's real.

I wished we could buy boxes too (mainly because I'm desprete for the merdress), but after some time I'm happy it's a maximum of 4 items per week!
    There is only X amount of possible items in the throwback boxes, depending how many event items you already own.
    If you buy all the boxes, collect all the throwback items, then this event becomes moot.

Keeping it capped allows an even playing field, hackers or no, even if this is no even a factor to glu.

All of us dolls have gotten one, two, three, 10 items they didn't want from these throwback, but who knows? Maybe next week will be the one!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    I'm hoping for tomorrow!

Yes please!

The boredom is real!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

How's that crack working out for you?
    I wished we could buy boxes too (mainly because I'm desprete for the merdress), but after some time I'm happy it's a maximum of 4 items per week!
    There is only X amount of possible items in the throwback boxes, depending how many event items you already own.
    If you buy all the boxes, collect all the throwback items, then this event becomes moot.

Keeping it capped allows an even playing field, hackers or no, even if this is no even a factor to glu.

All of us dolls have gotten one, two, three, 10 items they didn't want from these throwback, but who knows? Maybe next week will be the one!

This is right on so many levels, and I don't want to rip apart Agnes post asking a number of questions, I'll ask for one clarification. Agnes, what are the mistaken opinions that you feel made Glu amend the Throwbacks?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey, this thread took a turn and I didn't notice. If you're talking about hoping tomorrow is a Throwback, there's a Tuesday thread. Let's keep this to our upcoming update. The one after the big v5.0.......and the 2nd Anniversary Update!...let's politely discuss throwback or noback in the Tuesday Thread.

In the update area.....I look for more clothes. More BABY clothes, remedies to Google's royal poo-ing on all of us Android players, a new location.....new storylines........And a Partridge in a pear tree.:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts

You can keep it capped and still allow people to buy an extra box or two per palette. I've said it before, Glu should do the throwback palettes the same way they do the normal weekend event palettes. Give us the freebie with the option of using k-stars to open up to two more boxes.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    This is right on so many levels, and I don't want to rip apart Agnes post asking a number of questions, I'll ask for one clarification. Agnes, what are the mistaken opinions that you feel made Glu amend the Throwbacks?

I can't actually answer, I just read some threads about all the things they do, when they just hack. Like, I always read that people think the sales are wrong, because of them, but never read an actual opinion. Like, what does they benefit from that? Doesn't they play like all of us? If you could explain, that would be great.

I know there is a limited amount of those, and I own only the ugly weekend event items. The ones who has been going on for the last months of 2o15. The only great itens I own are the last fibe weekend events, that it. 4 is a little, considered to the fact the palettes are full with ugly stuff! Seriously, evebt if I clicked other boxes, I would still get ugky stuff!
    I can't actually answer, I just read some threads about all the things they do, when they just hack. Like, I always read that people think the sales are wrong, because of them, but never read an actual opinion. Like, what does they benefit from that? Doesn't they play like all of us? If you could explain, that would be great.

hmm, I usually shut down any talk about hacks, although oftentimes members would comment that the Throwback Sales were made for hackers, or as I like to call them...enhanced games? If you mean a lot of people said the 0nly ones enjoying the throwback sales were those with unlimited stars (hacked games), then I'll agree, those are 'mistaken opinions'. A Lot of players allow themselves a liberal amount of KStars for Giftboxes .....but more of them struggle. Maybe Glu read that some of our friends were living on Ramen Noodles for a month because they went overboard on throwbacks, and can relate to those lean mean days of College or just life. but whatever the reason, Glu gave us the gift of being able to work for 4 boxes, with a current value of 240Stars under the old Sale. Maybe they'll have more sales, but we're all players who love the game. Maybe I can afford to drop more $$ than some in the game, but not as much as others. That's one aspect of why I love the 'limited to 4 but costing only gameplay' throwback event. And if the players who want an unlimited throwback sale, when they have acquired every single item....there will be no more Throwback for them. If they are this vocal about only getting 4 per event, what will their cries become when they have everything.....and they sit out the rest of the Throwback Sales/Events? if they're bored after earning and collecting 4 so quickly, how bored will they be when there is nothing left for them in the throwbacks?

You can't please everyone, but I think we're a caring community for the most part. And this new method of giving us Throwbacks is much more inclusive than the sales. A large portion of players were left out of the throwbacks, and Glu fixed that. Now EVERYONE can participate. And when everyone can come to the party, I think it's a good thing.

and maybe (but who knows) Glu might have run the figures and determined that the increase in Star purchases did not rise proportionately to the number of boxes sold, and they might have determined that the Throwback sales were for the most part benefitting players with illegal games. If my number crunchers told me that, I'd figure out a way to take it out of the hands of the cheaters. If this scenario has a ring of truth....Glu has effectively done just that.

If I misunderstood your post, then never mind, Good Morning. I'm just up trying to find out if we have a midweek event. Lol. What time us it? ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    There's rumors on instagram saying that the update will bring us new facial feature colors.
    PM to add
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    There's rumors on instagram saying that the update will bring us new facial feature colors.

Yayy, sounds exiting, hopefully that's the case and the rumours are true!
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
    I, for one, have gotten some things I wanted so much--a Lagerfeld gift box skirt--and I'm hoping for the green leather that goes with it, I *have* seen it in a few palettes; earrings I wanted so, so much, and a gorge navy blue jumpsuit I wasn't around for; lots of jewelry--as usual, I LOVE jewelry!--a silk top with a little jacket I wanted every time I saw it; a white wraparound summer top I really love; a summery white and gold dress; four pairs of earrings!; a black handbag with a gold chain shoulder strap and gold metal treatment; a few other things, only two of which I don't care for so much, but that's going to happen whether you earn throwbacks or pay for them. A risk is a risk. I haven't gotten any plastic jewelry, but if I had paid for it...? I'd be rather angry, I think. I've only ever managed to earn three boxes each event, except for one time, which was the last tb event. Omg, there were so many times I was thisclose to just quitting, it was horrible. Really, dolls, "my struggle [was] real." Hey, did anyone know there's a song by Tom Petty called a$$hole?? But I persevered, hating that the last day of the event I still needed more than two hundred points, but I doggedly kept going and going until a few hours before the event's end--and that. That was when I got my beloved and coveted skirt. My "reward" was a jackpot for me. And I waited till just after I styled my doll with her new handbag, skirt, earrings, and a top I already owned (the handbag and earrings from previous tb events) before I let myself collapse in utter exhaustion and relief, and I was sooo happy. There was a lot more appreciation in grinding than just buying, and I'm gonna say again, and in some different words: I will *not* pay 60 K-stars or any another amount to take a risk on receiving b o o b y prizes. I would not, in no uncertain words, buy throwback boxes.

~The End~
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

Facial feature colors?? I don't get it XP

I'd love for us to have the platinum white hair color personally. Put a reasonable price on it glu & I WILL pay for it.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Facial feature colors?? I don't get it XP

I'd love for us to have the platinum white hair color personally. Put a reasonable price on it glu & I WILL pay for it.

Right?....no one should pay 120 kstars to dye their hair, no person real or virtual :P.

If rumors are true and we still have a say Glu...please, please go around your office space and ask the women around (that like make up) how much they love having to be able to do a cat eye or maybe a smoky eye or light tones that enhance their beauty. Tell them if they like to have the chance of putting on blush or maybe some lightning. After that maybe, just maybe think about putting some more make up options on our dolls. Thank you!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Well, as someone who paid 60Stars in the Sale and got the red plastic ring, and in the later earned the Green one for tapping along in the Event, I was bitter when I spent 60. When I got the other one I chuckled and said "at least I didn't buy it!". I do feel for the honest players who want to buy the boxes, but tbh, there are lots of things to spend money on in the game. work a little for the throwbacks.

now lets get back to the uproar discussion. And if I find a good thread I might move the throwback talk. ;)

Anyone in the mood to start an update chant? That helps sometimes. Let me get to my laptop.

updateupdateuodateupdate
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I am still not used to all the great stuff from the previous update, for there to be another big one coming is awesome. I see that lots of people want new hair colors and makeup colors and facial features; wouldn't it be something if those were part of it. I don't have a specific wish just yet.