Options

2nd Anniversary Update Surprise Throwback Event

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
bday.gif

Kim Kardashian: Hollywood Game!!!

First came official word mid-ish morning. Today's the day. Did I nail it when I called it
Terrific Tuesday Midweek Event or what. But Wow. Just Wow.

It's the Update Throwback Event, and I'm so dizzy I can't think straight.

AppleP grabbed that knockout purple dress, and we came over here.
Did I say Dizzy? I'll have so much more here throughout the Throwback event....
But I gotta go Play Know.

Update Birthday Party's On.

Bring the music, bring the pictures....and we love Giphy.

Happy Birthday Game that we Love.
Sigh, I swear I'm getting warm in here, and the AirConditionin's On..

Naimonster wrote: »
Wow Kim's outfit

k4iipwC.png

Thank you Nai.

Good Luck on your Throwbacks. :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134567

Comments

• Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Update out for Android in Google Play!!!
  • Options
    FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    cilan wrote: »
    update out for android in google play!!!

YAASSSS :D Thank you!
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Did anyone wait and not give the guy the 25 K Stars for So Chic San Deigo?? Curious if the price goes down. This game and the darn K-Stars!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Updating right now!! I'm so excited
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    evilhag wrote: »
    Updating right now!! I'm so excited

Same here! Ooohh!!!! It just finished! Yieeeee!!!! Opening game nowww!!!!! :D:D

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    First TB box!

jZe6e2.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    My throwback disappeared. Wah. Anyone else? I'm futzing now
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    My car disappeared. :confused:

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Did anyone wait and not give the guy the 25 K Stars for So Chic San Deigo?? Curious if the price goes down. This game and the darn K-Stars!

Haven't even had an offer to purchase SC San Diego ... Hmm how did that trigger in you game BobbieM?

And ps ... You can no longer continuously do 8 hr gig at SCL ... Once you have done the 8 hr that option disappears and you only have the choice of 1 and 3 hr gigs :(

Glu can't just give us an anniversary update ... They have to take something away as well

Not fair Glu ... Not fair! :(
    GC: TTemb
  • Options
    Fin wrote: »
    My car disappeared. :confused:

You had a pet with you. I tried it and when you take a pet your vehicle disappears but the pet back in your apartment your vehicle is back nobody's there I'm still trying to get the event back on one of my devices. ;(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    You had a pet with you. I tried it and when you take a pet your vehicle disappears but the pet back in your apartment your vehicle is back nobody's there I'm still trying to get the event back on one of my devices. ;(

I'm still trying to get my throwback event :p

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Here's my first TB box:

http://30F90D1F-6F1C-40E5-8FFE-967303419537.jpeg

My TB event is still there (for now), but here's a kinda funny glitch with my pet!! It does this with all of the other pets I've tested so far, except my sheepdog haha. I haven't tested all of the pets yet though

http://C3FF94D4-4CE2-4C8D-8E1B-209F9AEE78D5.jpeg

Edit: okay, for some reason my pics aren't uploading right. Grrr. I'm working on it.

Edit #2: That was weird.. I did everything I normally do and it wouldn't work. Looks like I got it this time though :)

I'm also curious how to get SCSD!! :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I brought my Miami dog, Barkley, to London, then went and got Winston Churchill to see if I could walk both of them at the same time, hoping to eventually and ultimately walk a whole bunch of my pets all around me. Didn't work. Winston and I were immediately on our own. I hope Barkley got back to the States ok. Now I'm wondering if I can walk Abe Vigoda, also known as Fish. Can we walk our fish?

Reality show fun: suddenly walked into Kris and two of my reality show crew on the street. It was both funny and a real surprise.

I'm disgusted by the price of the San Diego home--oh, I'm sorry, *living room*--and furnishings. I love it but won't go for the out-of-control greed. St. Barts, Mykonos, and Vienna were each a special no-brainer for me. But now this? I have it but I'm not going to spend it. How do you think people with money *keep* their money?? Virtual life and real life go hand-in-hand in this game. I was all set to purchase a bunch of stars today, but ended up not. The the K&K hair. More out-of-control greed. Btw--you picked the wrong hairstyle. Just one single new item in the babies' closet--another costume, I feel it's especially for Keem.:)If she throws 100 stars (yet more out-of-control greed) at it, I'll be really happy she has a merbaby for real.:) (Keem, I'm dying to see that little merbaby!) A pair of K&K pants. Consolation prize? Maybe I'll buy the pants for the h e l l of it. Then again, maybe I won't. Oh. And you should've given us the pink and purple ones. A few meh-so-I-don't-care shoes. And those red boots? I just threw up in my throat a little. Some new gift box stuff and locked-for-level items, which all do look really nice and I look forward to them. But as usual form, prolly won't get any of 'em till at least 6 or more months from now. The weekday Throwback Event--loving that; thank you, Glu. What else? Some things will pop up, I'm sure; I even have a cute, new guy NPC in my game. And there's things in the update blurb that I'm very much looking forward to. But I feel disappointed now, and I don't want to.:( I guess I'd better go see what became of Barkley and grind toward my first throwback box--yay, throwback boxes!!!!

EDIT: Sorry, my error: the K&K two-doorknobs-on-your-head style is a gift box item.
  • Options
    Here's my first TB box:

http://30F90D1F-6F1C-40E5-8FFE-967303419537.jpeg

My TB event is still there (for now), but here's a kinda funny glitch with my pet!! It does this with all of the other pets I've tested so far, except my sheepdog haha. I haven't tested all of the pets yet though

Edit: okay, for some reason my pics aren't uploading right. Grrr. I'm working on it.

Edit #2: That was weird.. I did everything I normally do and it wouldn't work. Looks like I got it this time though :)

Jeez, Tara, I thought your poor pug had been beheaded!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Am I the only one who not got the reality thing?
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Am I the only one who not got the reality thing?

I don't have it either, I'm an android user
  • Options
    The run-ins thing. What's it?
    And only 2 gigs? Seriously?
  • Options
    Hahahaha! Film crew outside my fashion show gig...with Crystal Fletcher...and I threw shadeeeeeee!

Loving this new feature, Glu! It's a lot of fun and a surprise each time!

#virtual reality reality tv done right!!!
  • Options
    I didn't have this feature. I'm android.
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I brought my Miami dog, Barkley, to London, then went and got Winston Churchill to see if I could walk both of them at the same time, hoping to eventually and ultimately walk a whole bunch of my pets all around me. Didn't work. Winston and I were immediately on our own. I hope Barkley got back to the States ok. Now I'm wondering if I can walk Abe Vigoda, also known as Fish. Can we walk our fish?

Reality show fun: suddenly walked into Kris and two of my reality show crew on the street. It was both funny and a real surprise.

I'm disgusted by the price of the San Diego home--oh, I'm sorry, *living room*--and furnishings. I love it but won't go for the out-of-control greed. St. Barts, Mykonos, and Vienna were each a special no-brainer for me. But now this? I have it but I'm not going to spend it. How do you think people with money *keep* their money?? Virtual life and real life go hand-in-hand in this game. I was all set to purchase a bunch of stars today, but ended up not. The the K&K hair. More out-of-control greed. Btw--you picked the wrong hairstyle. Just one single new item in the babies' closet--another costume, I feel it's especially for Keem.:)If she throws 100 stars (yet more out-of-control greed) at it, I'll be really happy she has a merbaby for real.:) (Keem, I'm dying to see that little merbaby!) A pair of K&K pants. Consolation prize? Maybe I'll buy the pants for the h e l l of it. Then again, maybe I won't. Oh. And you should've given us the pink and purple ones. A few meh-so-I-don't-care shoes. And those red boots? I just threw up in my throat a little. Some new gift box stuff and locked-for-level items, which all do look really nice and I look forward to them. But as usual form, prolly won't get any of 'em till at least 6 or more months from now. The weekday Throwback Event--loving that; thank you, Glu. What else? Some things will pop up, I'm sure; I even have a cute, new guy NPC in my game. And there's things in the update blurb that I'm very much looking forward to. But I feel disappointed now, and I don't want to.:( I guess I'd better go see what became of Barkley and grind toward my first throwback box--yay, throwback boxes!!!!

I have to reply to this in the thank you thread... Q.Q
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Do reality show gigs count as professional gigs for the Throwback? I'm not sure right now :D
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Do reality show gigs count as professional gigs for the Throwback? I'm not sure right now :D

Still does :)

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Still does :)

Thank you! :D
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    From the looks of it, we can probably eventually change who we have our partnerships with since there are rewards for each one.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Mccok033Mccok033 Registered Users 3 Posts
    still don't have any update 😢
  • Options
    I'm still trying to get my throwback event :p

Fin, did you get it? This is bizarre, apparently I hadn't picked Glamm, I saw a task I thought I had done, but I met (again?) with the guy in Soho, then the girl again on the street, and then when Simon called, I picked Muse. I thought maybe it was a do over, but still no event. ANd I'm sure I had it, and even took screenshots. Have you gotten your throwback?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Fin, did you get it? This is bizarre, apparently I hadn't picked Glamm, I saw a task I thought I had done, but I met (again?) with the guy in Soho, then the girl again on the street, and then when Simon called, I picked Muse. I thought maybe it was a do over, but still no event. ANd I'm sure I had it, and even took screenshots. Have you gotten your throwback?

I actually just did 15 minutes ago. So sorry you lost your event :(

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    Keem wrote: »
    I have to reply to this in the thank you thread... Q.Q

:p:p:p:p:p
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts

Lol the poor little doggy! What a weird glitch :D
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Did anybody get the new NARS makeup eyes and lips? What do you guys think of them?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE