Anniv Update Glitches list Game Details

ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
So now my reality show is called " ". Basically I lost the name and now my show is nameless. I saw it costs 40 Kstars to change the name. Did this happen to anyone else?
Prev1

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yes me too. I'm starting a glitch thread in a few minutes,m in the men time list any problems here. Don't forget to invlude

Platform/OS version/device/level in game/gender in game

And a brief description. Brb
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    No reality run-ins for me.
    Good to know.

To everyone:

/Please post any issues here.

'I've asked Glu about the Event disappearing if you chose glam, so we'll post any info as soon as it becomes available.

All 3 of my show names are gone, and there is no reference on the bottom left that used to say Krazy for Kokonut. Now it says Kats home. Or as home I'll dig up my info and post it shortly (not on my laptop right now)

Thanks for you help in this. Let's keep this clean and about glitches or bugs in your game. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    Yes me too. I'm starting a glitch thread in a few minutes,m in the men time list any problems here. Don't forget to invlude

thanks...Im level 47 female playing on an ipad version 9.3.2
    oops I had a blonde moment. I need to get to my laptop. Thanks for the additional info.

Eta: 4:30.....My throwback event is back, I just lost points, but I'll make them back. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    My reality show name went away as well! The run in thing I'm not sure about becuase I don't know how that works yet
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    No reality show name

pyPSN85.jpg
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok the name of my show disappeared too.

My game crashed few times and that's not normal...

Also the messages are out of the bubble speechs and came with a lot of '!!!!!!!!!!!!' weird!

I'm sure there is more, but I can't remember right now!

Android 4.4.2
    Galaxy S4mini
    Level 53
    Male game
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    The name of my show also disappeared & I never did get the new rivals storyline either but those seems to be my only issues so far.

Hydrolife
    Android 4.3
    Level 33
    Male
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I just lost my reality tv show name, much like everyone else (10 minutes ago)

What triggered this was selecting to film at my Calabasas home, and when being "transfered" to my home, black screen crash.
    Loading up the game again, my shows name was gone and I was alone in mirimont pictures.

Galaxy tab 4
    Android 5.1.1
    Level 36
    Female
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Android 4.1.1
    QMobile A50
    Level 45
    Male

Reality show name is missing.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Yeah, I've told Glu about the Show titles, and I'll let you guys know what I find out. :) Continue to list any issues, Thanks
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Keem wrote: »
    I just lost my reality tv show name, much like everyone else (10 minutes ago)

What triggered this was selecting to film at my Calabasas home, and when being "transfered" to my home, black screen crash.
    Loading up the game again, my shows name was gone and I was alone in mirimont pictures.

Galaxy tab 4
    Android 5.1.1
    Level 36
    Female

Hi, if you're alone in Miramount, then your crew is already at a location waiting to shoot. I would look around for them at the various homes you can shoot in. And, you're not alone with the Show name. :( Go see if you can find the crew, and besides the show name, are there any lasting issues from the crash?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Hi, if you're alone in Miramount, then your crew is already at a location waiting to shoot. I would look around for them at the various homes you can shoot in. And, you're not alone with the Show name. :( Go see if you can find the crew, and besides the show name, are there any lasting issues from the crash?

They were waiting for me in Calabasas, thank you glu gods!

The extra info was just so the glu peeps knew "how" the glitch happened. It was fine until that one event o/

Thx for being on top of this , koko!
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    Not sure if any one else had this issue, but if I was doing multiple reality shows under a full energy bar, some of the people I used for the first gig would disappear and I'd be forced to use other, but now it seems that is cleared up.
  • tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts

Please can someone tell me what is meant by "platform"? All I know is that I'm using Android v5 on my Samsung galaxy s5.
    Ok, Samsung is Android. Platforms for the game are iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod - Apple) Android - smartphones and Tablets that are NOT Apple, Kindle - Amazon fired readers etc, and Facebook.

If you look in your settings under Device, you'll see About. Click that it gives you your opersation system info ie: for Android it could be 5.0 or something .

I wasn't trying to be rude, but info like Dolls name, some people add their Hollywood ID #, so we try and steer it to just the key things that can be helpful in identifying patterns and things. But they know about the Reality show glitch. Glad you found us here, if I hear anything, I'll let you all know.
    :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    My "partnerships" tab in the goals box is telling me that I have to reach level 11 to get partnerships, but I am level 47...no partnerships in my gift box this morning either. I'm on iOS on an iPad, version 9.3.2.
    I'm behind, and just checked and one of mine says the same thing. Is it possible you need to reach Level 11 in Partnership gigs /tasks before it kicks in?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, 3 devices 2 haven't done the 1st partnership photoshoot, it's an open task. Those game have the "must be level 11"

third game (an Android) HAS done the first Partnership task waiting to do the 2nd, and that one has the partnership tab activated. See if this helps. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    That would make sense! Thanks!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I lost my reality show name, too! It just loaded up with no name.

iPad 2

iOS 9.3.2

female

level 39

Oh my, I hope I did this right.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Lost reality show name, accidentally hit the "rename" button at the bottom of the list and now it is gone. Not paying for it to come back, sorry. I am level 39, play on Android version 6.0
    Hi. first, about Facebook, The Facebook update is not out yet but it will come soon.

Next TV Show Glu is working on a 2-stage solution to the Reality Show name bug. until it's fixed, please be patient and DO NOT to pay for name changes it will be a waste of K Stars.

Lastly, they're looking into the Android Freeze, or as they're calling it the Top Star List issue. In addition to the freeze in appearance, none of my android friends are rising in rank or fans now that the max fans has been raised.
    So, hang in there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Good to read that!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    ofortuna wrote: »
    So now my reality show is called " ". Basically I lost the name and now my show is nameless. I saw it costs 40 Kstars to change the name. Did this happen to anyone else?

Yes - happened to me too. I went to change name thinking I could change the location through there when I saw them asking 40kstars to change the name I clicked never mind but now my show is labelled with nothing and I'm not willing to spend the 40kstars to fix it but would like my shows name back. I'm being led around in circles being told to report it on the glitches in the FAQ but I can't find that thread so hopefully it can be resolved here.

Please clarify what you mean by platform kokokokonut
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Once again: no reality run-ins for me! I need a fix for this.

Android
    Galaxy Tab
    Level 38
    Female
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Have you all nameless show people tried just saying change name and putting on the name again?. I pushed the buttom for whatever reason and then Xime's show appeared as " " so I went back, talked with the guy and put a name in, problem solved. Just thought it can help some of you out there.

Edit: he didn't ask me to pay a thing.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Okay so the NARS items have disappeared from my doll's wardrobe and the name of the reality TV show has disappeared. I have already sent a ticket in but probably won't hear anything back when it is two weeks later.

Platform: android
    Gender in game: female
    Level: 34
    Device: htc 610 desire
    version: 4.4.2