2nd Anniversary Update Surprise Throwback Event

Comments

• MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Did anybody get the new NARS makeup eyes and lips? What do you guys think of them?

Sooo expensive.....
    You remind me of the babe...
  • FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    Megannita wrote: »
    Sooo expensive.....

I so feel you!
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I'm just wondering if they are worth buying. I'm really liking the 80 K star eyes and the 120 K star lips, but I don't want to spend that much for them.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I love them! But you can't change your makeup with them. And if you switch it up your doll will
    Be having a new face constantly haha! The dark eyebrows are amazing tho! Hmmmmm I might have to just have the same eyeshadow all the time I guess haha
  • tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
    Help. How do I add other players? None of my friends play but I really want these rewards. I don't know how to add anyone in Google play either. I'm on android though.
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    I love them! But you can't change your makeup with them. And if you switch it up your doll will
    Be having a new face constantly haha! The dark eyebrows are amazing tho! Hmmmmm I might have to just have the same eyeshadow all the time I guess haha

So you can't change the makeup? That sucks. Then I guess I won't buy them then.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I'm really tempted to drag Cherrey under the knife. Those new eyes are stunning :rolleyes:
  • FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    I SO LOVE the 100 K star eyes <3 Amma buy them next VIP event :rolleyes:
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • CooleenCooleen Registered Users 80 Posts
    Oh my! What house has the pug as a pet????

I have a real pug, and I really need that little guy in my KKH life!
    Game Centre Name: ColleenAndrew. - KKH: Cools
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    So you can't change the makeup? That sucks. Then I guess I won't buy them then.

Nope :( unless it's a glitch on my end! I wish they added he facial features separate from the makeup! What's the fun in have the same makeup all the time! And I don't want my doll to look addicted to plastic surgery haha her faces constantly changing!
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I'm really tempted to drag Cherrey under the knife. Those new eyes are stunning :rolleyes:

Lol! Madison is the same, she's very open and totally not ashamed of her love for plastic surgery :D

I love the 3rd eye makeup option but I prefer the lips I usually use on my doll. But it would definitely be fun to switch it up sometimes with these new looks!

5349429C-DA63-48D1-9AE8-12A723DB7ADF_zps4lyrnjbg.png
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Cooleen wrote: »
    Oh my! What house has the pug as a pet????

I have a real pug, and I really need that little guy in my KKH life!

He lives on the private jet! The cutest little thing, I love pugs <3
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • CooleenCooleen Registered Users 80 Posts
    I've had the private jet for soooo long now, I guess I have never noticed!

Thank you!
    Game Centre Name: ColleenAndrew. - KKH: Cools
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    Nope :( unless it's a glitch on my end! I wish they added he facial features separate from the makeup! What's the fun in have the same makeup all the time! And I don't want my doll to look addicted to plastic surgery haha her faces constantly changing!

Before that I tried to change the makeup for the eyes and lips and when I couldn't I figured it was b/c I haven't purchased them. You're right there is no point in having the same makeup all the time. If it's just one look then I really don't think they should be as high as they are. 120 K Stars for one lip color is too much.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I'm just wondering if they are worth buying. I'm really liking the 80 K star eyes and the 120 K star lips, but I don't want to spend that much for them.

Those are *exactly* my choices.

Oh man, and I had firmly decided to unmake up my mind to buy stars earlier today when I first looked through the update. But...there are so many hidden surprises and goodies! So now I have to un-unmakeup my mind to get the first set of eyes and the purple lips.
  • tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
    So this just happened...

I went to film an episode of my reality series and one of the new options to change the name came up. I only clicked on it thinking I could change location (stupid idea) and then I clicked never mind but now my reality show has no name at all. It's just appearing blank in all references to it. Help!
    Ewwwww, the janitor from Stardom!!! I could NOT believe it. Ewwwwwwwwwww!!! Ok fine, the owner. Let's just say slum lord and call it a day. Ugh, ugh, ugh! Excuse me, I have to go take ten showers now.

My husband is in SCSD! Now how about a little play area for the babies...?
    Before that I tried to change the makeup for the eyes and lips and when I couldn't I figured it was b/c I haven't purchased them. You're right there is no point in having the same makeup all the time. If it's just one look then I really don't think they should be as high as they are. 120 K Stars for one lip color is too much.

I don't mind that issue at all. The eyes and lips I picked are not everyday looks, not all-day or every affair appropriate, etc. I still like my original look a lot, and I can change those makeup and lip colors all I like. I'm really happy with my new "glam" eyes and lips, I love them. I agree the prices are too high, but there's nothing in the wardrobe to buy with this update other than a couple of clothes and a few shoes, so...it's eyes and lips for me, and I'm good with that! I do hope, though, that there's an event or two where we can earn and/or gift box more NARS looks, that would be so great!
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    I have to say I'm kind of disappointed by the NARS make up... I hope that this isn't what they were referring too when they said there would be new facial feature options. I think it's weird you can't change the color, especially on the lips. I don't understand why they would do it this way, it doesn't seem like it would be especially hard for the game coders and graphic designers or whatever to make these small tweaks? If the NARS makeup are just a one off special think, I am ok with that, but I was hoping they would add more customizable features and more makeup colors.
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I feel like I'm in the minority but I actually like the NARS makeup options a lot. I tend to keep my doll's makeup the same most of the time anyway so not being able to change the makeup colors isn't too big of a deal for me but I can see why it is bothersome to some people.
    krystal wrote: »
    I feel like I'm in the minority but I actually like the NARS makeup options a lot. I tend to keep my doll's makeup the same most of the time anyway so not being able to change the makeup colors isn't too big of a deal for me but I can see why it is bothersome to some people.

^^^^^^^^^^
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    qp2ddk.jpg

finally got this dress in my first box
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Sooooo cute Kayla ;)
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    qp2ddk.jpg

finally got this dress in my first box
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    krystal wrote: »

IKR! I really love them all.

A NARS-KKH deal is pricey.
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Omg...This had to happen of course during the day I've been most busy in forever...updating now, catch all later ;).
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    IKR! I really love them all.

I just need the 120kstars lips I can live with them lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I just need the 120kstars lips I can live with them lol.

Is there any new male facial feature?
    There's something really wrong with NARS eyes two and three. And I mean legit wrong.
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    There's something really wrong with NARS eyes two and three. And I mean legit wrong.

why are those wrong?