Options

2nd Anniversary Update Surprise Throwback Event

Comments

• Options
    MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    So I was grinding for the past few hours non stop! I managed to get all 4 boxes and I'm pretty happy with what I got in them

1zousmg.png

112hmc4.png

o6jxxs.png

2cxddmo.png

These were the items in my pallets
  • Options
    Then here's my doll wearing them... I apologise for how she's wearing them. I was struggling on how to
    Match them up with other items and hairstyles I had

1jayrl.jpg

x1let1.jpg

6rjccz.jpg

261z381.jpg
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    MeganKatie wrote: »
    So I was grinding for the past few hours non stop! I managed to get all 4 boxes and I'm pretty happy with what I got in them

1zousmg.png

112hmc4.png

o6jxxs.png

2cxddmo.png

These were the items in my pallets

Nice! How on earth did you finish the entire TB event in one day?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Here are my 2 throwback boxes I've gotten so far. They're okay.
    image_zpszintsnjk.jpeg

image_zpsggvvbrwk.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I think you did a great job styling! I want this dress sooooooo bad *drooling*
    Then here's my doll wearing them... I apologise for how she's wearing them. I was struggling on how to
    Match them up with other items and hairstyles I had

x1let1.jpg
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    hyerilee wrote: »
    Is there any new male facial feature?

Nope, unfortunately not :(
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Nice! How on earth did you finish the entire TB event in one day?

I did reality show gigs. With about 42 energy you can get 2 3hour shows done. That and when you invite NPCs you get 4 stars as well as 12 for finishing. So that's 32 for 40ish energy, that and my NPCs don't disappear anymore after reality show gigs which helped to complete so I just did reality shows. That and tappables, just constant tappables.
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: »
    I think you did a great job styling! I want this dress sooooooo bad *drooling*

Aww Thankyou! I hope you get it in one of your throwback boxes!
  • Options
    WOW, you're a trooper!! :) I just finished my 2nd box. Usually I can get 3 done the first day but I got caught up in the excitement of the update :p:p lol
    I did reality show gigs. With about 42 energy you can get 2 3hour shows done. That and when you invite NPCs you get 4 stars as well as 12 for finishing. So that's 32 for 40ish energy, that and my NPCs don't disappear anymore after reality show gigs which helped to complete so I just did reality shows. That and tappables, just constant tappables.
  • Options
    WOW, you're a trooper!! :) I just finished my 2nd box. Usually I can get 3 done the first day but I got caught up in the excitement of the update :p:p lol

Aha Thankyou, it's hard work like it's almost 4am and I think I only finished like half an hour ago? Like my phone overheated at one point I was afraid I'd break it. Aha good luck with your other 2 boxes! I'm hoping you and everyone else gets all 4 :)
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    So the contacts breaking up with you after reality shows is fixed now? Anyone know if they reset our relationships with our friends so that we don't have to pay stars?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Thanks doll, and sleep well :)
    Aha Thankyou, it's hard work like it's almost 4am and I think I only finished like half an hour ago? Like my phone overheated at one point I was afraid I'd break it. Aha good luck with your other 2 boxes! I'm hoping you and everyone else gets all 4 :)
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    So the contacts breaking up with you after reality shows is fixed now? Anyone know if they reset our relationships with our friends so that we don't have to pay stars?

I've no idea about the friends, I used mine before the update and they didn't break up with me or cost me any stars. But the one friend who I had 0 on a relationship thing with broke up with me after a reality show. So I'm thinking as long as you have an established relationship of some kind they shouldn't break up with you or cost you any stars. As for them resetting it I have no idea about that. :)

Thanks doll, and sleep well :)

You're welcome and goodnight :)
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    why are those wrong?

The under eye area is all wrong. The makeup would have either been applied in a hideous and extremely unflattering manner, or they're the eyes of aliens.
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I like the second NARS eye option but the part under eyes doesn't look good with the lightest skin color. :|
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Jeez, Tara, I thought your poor pug had been beheaded!

I know!! It looks like Dexter Morgan paid my pets a visit :( haha it's fixed now and they're all just fine and whole again :D
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    why are those wrong?

I get a slight "uncanny valley" feeling from them, myself.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Christmas jammies, Christmas jammies!! I FINALLY HAVE CHRISTMAS JAMMIES!! And some 4th of July earrings.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Does anyone know if they fixed the "Fin glitch" (you know, the one that crammed the weekend thread) in this update? If not, I have to go see a Kardashian about a reality show...
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Ok, i was so happy when i saw the update, especially when i saw something about new customization. I love the new items, also the new things in the game like the run-ins and partnership thingy, San Diego location and that beautiful hair who i hope it will be earneable. But, NARS eyes and lips are not that pretty but preeeettty expensive(eyes 1: cute but too much make up on them, eyes 2: cute but weird and too dark eyebrows, eyes 3: just weird + weird cheeks; lips 1: awsome colour gloss but weird grumpy lips, lips 2: mneahhh :/ , lips 3: nice but not worth it 120 kstars) and of course the fact that are not changeable colours sucks.
    Also, walking pets is kind of pointless.
    Aaaand the big one: So Chic San Diego -> 25kstars!!! I payed them, thinking Hey i am sure it has something great or i will do another 3 jobs with 1,3 and 8 hours for 3 kstars once in 3 days. But No! 1 kstar per week after an 8 hour gig... Seriously???
    Anyway, i am happy about the Throwback event, i appreciate everything Glu does for us, all the work, but i think is important to point here what is not so great also.
    Thank you Glu! Let's hope for great events in the future, great customization options and more surprises!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Omg, omg, omg! LIPS AND EYES!!! I'm dying! I haven't opened the game since Sunday and I won't be able today too arrrrghhhh
    Can anyone model all the eyes and lips for me? Please, I'm dying to see how those pink lips look on our doll.. I think those are the closest to SG lips :) *still slowly dying for those too*
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Box 1:

AZWBwR2.png

Box 2:

Geh2xKX.png

Box 3:

26pq897.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Congrats Bilal! U said you wanted that green scarf right?
    PM to add
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    Does anyone know if they fixed the "Fin glitch" (you know, the one that crammed the weekend thread) in this update? If not, I have to go see a Kardashian about a reality show...

Unfortunately, they fixed that glitch... so sad...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Oops. Thanks to being in an Australian time zone, I wasn't able to update the game until after work, aka a bit over two hours ago. As a result I've missed out on hours and hours of potential grinding, so I don't think I'll be able to reach Box #4 now. I'm still gonna try though!

Box #1: OMG! I almost got the beautiful red dress I've wanted for so long! I'm still really stoked about my choice though. This was a good palette, I would have been happy with almost everything (except the bag).

Cj1ap8OUkAAD7d4.jpg:large

Box #2: ugh. Fail. I want the necklace in the top right corner!!!

Cj2uMB9VAAABpf_.jpg:large

I like most of the NARS looks. Some of them only look good with a certain hair/eyebrow colour though. Can't wait to splurge next VIP weekend! :)
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Can anyone model all the eyes and lips for me? Please, I'm dying to see how those pink lips look on our doll..

Sure thing, hun:

image_zpsdg6v142i.jpeg

image_zpsutywczjr.jpeg

image_zpsirkggack.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts

I'm disgusted by the price of the San Diego home--oh, I'm sorry, *living room*--and furnishings. I love it but won't go for the out-of-control greed. St. Barts, Mykonos, and Vienna were each a special no-brainer for me. But now this? I have it but I'm not going to spend it. How do you think people with money *keep* their money?? Virtual life and real life go hand-in-hand in this game. I was all set to purchase a bunch of stars today, but ended up not. The the K&K hair. More out-of-control greed. Btw--you picked the wrong hairstyle. Just one single new item in the babies' closet--another costume, I feel it's especially for Keem.:)If she throws 100 stars (yet more out-of-control greed) at it, I'll be really happy she has a merbaby for real.:) (Keem, I'm dying to see that little merbaby!) A pair of K&K pants. Consolation prize? Maybe I'll buy the pants for the h e l l of it. Then again, maybe I won't. Oh. And you should've given us the pink and purple ones. A few meh-so-I-don't-care shoes. And those red boots? I just threw up in my throat a little. Some new gift box stuff and locked-for-level items, which all do look really nice and I look forward to them. But as usual form, prolly won't get any of 'em till at least 6 or more months from now. The weekday Throwback Event--loving that; thank you, Glu. What else? Some things will pop up, I'm sure; I even have a cute, new guy NPC in my game. And there's things in the update blurb that I'm very much looking forward to. But I feel disappointed now, and I don't want to.:( I guess I'd better go see what became of Barkley and grind toward my first throwback box--yay, throwback boxes!!!!

EDIT: Sorry, my error: the K&K two-doorknobs-on-your-head style is a gift box item.

I completly agree with your opinion on the pricing. 100k? I barely saved up enough money to buy the Cannes apartment which I didn't think was too spectaular either!!

Spot on about the new clothing :P
  • Options
    ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    Oops. Thanks to being in an Australian time zone, I wasn't able to update the game until after work, aka a bit over two hours ago. As a result I've missed out on hours and hours of potential grinding, so I don't think I'll be able to reach Box #4 now. I'm still gonna try though!

QUOTE]

I feel you about never finishing! I wish they gave bonus points for reaching each milestone, similar to the professional gig weekends!
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I brought my Miami dog, Barkley, to London, then went and got Winston Churchill to see if I could walk both of them at the same time, hoping to eventually and ultimately walk a whole bunch of my pets all around me. Didn't work. Winston and I were immediately on our own. I hope Barkley got back to the States ok. Now I'm wondering if I can walk Abe Vigoda, also known as Fish. Can we walk our fish?

Reality show fun: suddenly walked into Kris and two of my reality show crew on the street. It was both funny and a real surprise.

I'm disgusted by the price of the San Diego home--oh, I'm sorry, *living room*--and furnishings. I love it but won't go for the out-of-control greed. St. Barts, Mykonos, and Vienna were each a special no-brainer for me. But now this? I have it but I'm not going to spend it. How do you think people with money *keep* their money?? Virtual life and real life go hand-in-hand in this game. I was all set to purchase a bunch of stars today, but ended up not. The the K&K hair. More out-of-control greed. Btw--you picked the wrong hairstyle. Just one single new item in the babies' closet--another costume, I feel it's especially for Keem.:)If she throws 100 stars (yet more out-of-control greed) at it, I'll be really happy she has a merbaby for real.:) (Keem, I'm dying to see that little merbaby!) A pair of K&K pants. Consolation prize? Maybe I'll buy the pants for the h e l l of it. Then again, maybe I won't. Oh. And you should've given us the pink and purple ones. A few meh-so-I-don't-care shoes. And those red boots? I just threw up in my throat a little. Some new gift box stuff and locked-for-level items, which all do look really nice and I look forward to them. But as usual form, prolly won't get any of 'em till at least 6 or more months from now. The weekday Throwback Event--loving that; thank you, Glu. What else? Some things will pop up, I'm sure; I even have a cute, new guy NPC in my game. And there's things in the update blurb that I'm very much looking forward to. But I feel disappointed now, and I don't want to.:( I guess I'd better go see what became of Barkley and grind toward my first throwback box--yay, throwback boxes!!!!

EDIT: Sorry, my error: the K&K two-doorknobs-on-your-head style is a gift box item.

I'm disappointed with the lack of baby items. I also feel prices are getting a little out of control. Also I'm not sure why they added new gift box items when in my daily gift boxes is ALWAYS Kash or Energy MAYBE a few K Stars, never an item.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Sure thing, hun:

image_zpsdg6v142i.jpeg

image_zpsutywczjr.jpeg

image_zpsirkggack.jpeg

THANKS!! What a bummer that you can't see the blush! :(
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!